Start by marking “Night (Hero Society, #4)” as Want to Read:

Night

(Hero Society #4)

4.71  ·  Rating details ·  38 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Night is here.

A time for heroes to fight the darkness.

Esme has always been a healer—whether it was a gift or a curse she could never decide. With every use of her power, she moves closer to death. All she ever wanted was to find the type of love that legends were made of, a seemingly impossible task in a world that was falling apart before her eyes.

Until him.

Dorian is no P
Published July 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

A more in-depth review will be coming when I get back from my vacation on the 16th of July. Suffice it to say; this was by FAR my favorite book of the series. BY FAR. I can't wait to see what this author has up her sleeve for the spin-off!

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Kate Hastings
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And that, is a superhero ending.
Couldn’t flip the pages fast enough & loved every moment. Esme & Dorian - lawwwd. Dare I say it, #SecondFaveCouple 🙌🏼🙌🏼 (1st will always be Leon & Lilith which is why in this book, when...nope. Read it yourselves. 🤐😜)
Warning you now, Night has everything we expect from this series, four books in: mythologically cool action adventure & steamy sexy time romance that’ll curl your toes... but this one comes with ALLLLLLL the feels.
ALLLLL of them.
Jeee
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jessica Florence is a masterful storyteller who took me on a spectacular ride, a unique superhero romance story about forgiveness and love, that refuses to let go.

It's always bittersweet when a series you love so much come to an end, but I'm pretty sure this is not a goodbye, but a see you soon.

I have loved all the books.
I have loved all the couples.
But there's always that one book that sticks out and latches itself to your heart, mind, and soul. I don't know how she did it, but Jessica Floren
Jessica Florence
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is by far my favorite book I've ever written. <3

photo 36744869_2119259281732288_6711863586664218624_n_zpsaeakwilx.jpg
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
description

Ahhh the finale of the Hero Society series. I have loooved this series so much and I will miss these characters. Night is so good. It’s emotional, suspenseful, and action-packed! Such a beautiful conclusion to this awesome series. I can’t wait to see what kinds of adventures the spin-off series will have.
If you want to try something new and different, you should absolutely check out this superhero romance series!!
HoneyedPages
It took me some time and a reread to be able to write this review and to make sure I was fair and really giving this book a chance.

Let me start by saying that Esme and Dorian had the potential to be my favourite couple in the series. Now, I really liked them and would have probably enjoyed their story more if it was focused on just them or we got more of them like we did the others. So, I savoured all of Esme and Dorian's moments until the story wasn't about them anymore.

I understand that Night
Naughty Mom Story Time
Lucky #4 gets 4 Stars!

Dorian and Esme’s story was much more intriguing. There’s just something about finding redemption for the bad boy and the girl that manages to do so.

With revenge consuming so much of his heart, Esmeralda was the only one with enough faith to believe he had room and the ability to love and with her being filled with so much good, she sacrifices much to prove it.

It turned out to be a good conclusion for this series with a story I could really connect with.
Kellie Lalor
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Wow, Wow ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

From the prologue to the epilogue this book had me on the edge of my seat, with my heart pounding & tears in my eyes.

Dorian is the villian & I wanted to hate him but I just couldn't. He has lived for so long hell bent on vengeance.
Esme is the healer who would give up her life, literally, to save the life of another.

I don't want to give anything away, so will just leave you with a few quotes & say I would highly recommend this book & all others in this series.

S
Michelle
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. Wow wow wow Jessica omg girl. This last book was work of brillance it was truly out of the box. I loved it from the very start to the finish. I'm so damn proud of you wow. No spoilers here everyone needs to find out on there own.
Brianna Maddox
Oh my ... What even just happened!?

This book was crazy. This series is so stinking good. Such fast reads and so addicting! I haven't been able to put any of the the 4 down while reading. I think I've finished all of them each within 24 hours.

I was really started to get nervous after a certain point and was freaking out... I kept saying, "nope... It's not true... It's just a dream. They are gonna wake up and it's just gonna be a silly dream." Man, the amount of anxiety and denial I went through t
Tina
Fantastic conclusion to a phenomenal series!!! I devoured the first 3 books had to wait semi-patiently for Night to arrive. I love the world that Jessica Florence has created for her Hero Society! 💕
Hoping for more!
Rose White (WhiteRoseStories)
5 and a billion more stars for Night (book 4 in the Hero Society series) by Jessica Florence!

You’re going to fall in love, and it’ll be the type of love that you’ve always dreamed of—the love that legends are made of.

Where in the world do I even begin? I’ve been in love with these heroes since the first book—Dawn—and I’ve fallen even more in love with the Hero Society in the following books.

“Live hard and love strong, Esme. Be happy.”

This book is the kind of book you just can’t put down. It’
Caz
It’s always bittersweet when you know you are about to read the last book in the series. I absolutely love this Hero Society series and was sad it was coming to an end.

The thing with Night was i wasn’t sure what to expect given that this book was about the villain. We all hate a good villain and i knew Jessica Florence would have to bring something big to the table to make us like him.

Well she exceeded my expectations with this book in a massive way. This story was awesome from start to finish.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 fantastic stars!!! So I know I said the last book was my favorite but this one is my favorite too!!!!! Omg I love it!!

This is book 4 in the “Hero Society” and I believe it is the last. I am soooo sad!! This is not to be read as a stand alone.

This is the story of the good girl falling in love with the villain. This villain is the guy we have been chasing since book one. The sexy villain!!!

“I’d fallen in love with the bad guy, and that scared the hell out of me.”

Omg this book is fast paced, ful
Imani (Enamored Reads)
”This wasn’t the love of legends I’d wished for. This was a tragedy of legends. Destined to love the villain and either lose him or lose humanity.”

OMG I CAN NOT BELIEVE OR GET OVER THE FACT THAT THIS SERIES HAS COME TO AN END! And what an ending it was! Leave it to Jessica to write an epic love story that is contradicting just as much as it was addicting! Night pulled out ALL THE STOPS!

I loved everything about Esme and Dorian’s epic love journey. It’s the type of love and impeccable writing t
Charli (charlithebookprincess)
I have loved this series from book 1. Of course, I had my favorites (Draco and Rose), but each one brought something different to the table. I was so excited to finally get to read the conclusion to a refreshing, unique series.

People are afraid of the darkness for a reason…you never know what you will find there. When the Hero Society has to battle in the darkness will they be able to find the light? I love the strength that Esme and Dorian brought to this society and they were definitely a love
Carrie
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW! What an epic conclusion to this series! (Don't fret - there will be more from the Hero Society, just not this group's.)

I struggled a bit w/ this because I didn't like Dorian or Esme for a while. This was hard for me because I usually love anti-hero heroes & I liked Esme when I first met her. In her story, she just rubbed me the wrong way for a few chapters.

Even with that, though, I enjoyed the overall story & eventually loved both Dorian & Esme. : ) We get to see some of Phill
Karyn
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Night is Book 4 in the Hero Society Series and the author ended this series with a serious bang!!

This series is incredible. Not only is each story totally unique, they also all have an underlying connection. The way this series was written is incredible. Book 4 had me on the edge of my seat and biting my nails. I also laughed out loud, cried, cheered, and almost threw the book at various times throughout this story.

I love that the main characters in each book carry over to the next book. The way
Melissa Ann
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The amazing story deserves more than 5 stars! Dorian and Esme indeed have a epic story with epic supporting characters! I didn’t think I’d love a couple more than Leon and Lilith but it happened with Esme and Dorian! This story had it all and my emotions were all over the place! Prepare for major feels! Jessica is such a amazing storyteller and this book she cranked up to 10! Dorian is a character you hate with a passion but you want to kiss him at the same time, then we have Esme a good hearted ...more
Christine
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Night by Jessica Florence is the final book in her 1st installment of her Hero Society series which brings a conclusion to the characters we've falling in love with and other's we've loved to hate. It was a toss up for me for the a good 50% of this book ~ I didn't enjoy following the villain but this story had a twist I didn't see coming. I don't want to give a single thing about this book away so this will be a short review but hands down one of my favorite series I've ever read. 5 Infinity Sta ...more
Helen Hennessey
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was EPIC! I love Jessica Florence as an author, her writing is so versatile. I love how she can give you a character like Dorian that you just hate to love but it becomes totally unavoidable. While these stories are about people with extraordinary powers trying to find their way in the world, the thing that I have taken from every single book in this series is, we are all deserving of love. Even the darkest of souls, they can be changed by love. This book is captivating and thrilling a ...more
A Beautiful Book Blog
What a great ending to a fantastic, sexy and page turner of a book. Esme and Dorian had a love / hate, sassy thing going on. I loved the Good and Evil aspect of this book. I loved seeing the Hero Society and all my favorite characters come together.

This book was probably my favorite of the 4, I loved the tender, heart wrenching moments along with the chemistry that was hard to not notice between Esme and Dorian.

I loved this book, I loved this series and the couples and characters that Jessica Fl
LisaReadsAlot
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulously written, thrilling, action-packed, and a hot villain named Dorian? YES, PLEASE!
Night was by far my favorite in the Hero Society series. Like wow. What an ending. Fingers are crossed that one day all these books get picked up into a movie because the film world NEEDS to see all these amazing HEROES in action!
Anna
This series has been one hell of a ride. And Night was no exception. Esme and Dorian's story captures your heart and takes you on a crazy adventure. I loved seeing the other couples as well. This series has become one of my absolute favorites. So different and so perfect. This is DEFINITELY a must read!!!! Please do not miss out on this series. Read. Them. All.
Patricia
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the best book in the series by far! A total emotional rollercoaster with many twists. It was total chaos and I just couldn't help but fall in love with this villain! I totally loved Dorian and Esme! He stole my heart like all the others! Wonderful ending to the series!
Natalia
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for more!

Awesome book! It's full on heart ache and plot twists!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great read! love hope that this isn't the last time we hear from the heros!
Samantha Turbyfill
Omg! I have loved each and every character in this series and watching them change and find love. But Night! Whoa! This is my favorite! That dang Dr Dorian for making me love him!
Ashleigh Wilson
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you've read the previous books in this series, Night is the cumulative finale you've been expecting, with so many twists at the end that you'll never see coming! Esme and Dorian are like fire and ice, oil and water. So wrong for each other, yet so right. With insatiable lust and desire, their story is explosively dangerous. Literally, the fate of the world is on the line. I dont want to give away spoilers, but there are a rollercoaster of events that will totally wreck you in every way possib ...more
Colleen Mcbroom
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what an amazing series. I need more hero society !! I cried hard and laughed hard with the hero society 💜🖤💜
Sona Via
Oct 01, 2018
Jessica Florence
Author <3 Potterhead <3 Movie Geek Extraordinaire

When she's not writing her next invigorating story. You can find her running her own business, and spending time with her husband, daughter and German Shepherd in southwest Florida.

Jessica loves to interact with her readers, follow her on
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/jessicaflore...
Twitter- https://twitter.com/florence_j

Hero Society (5 books)
  • Dawn (Hero Society, #1)
  • Day (Hero Society, #2)
  • Dusk (Hero Society, #3)
  • Winter (Hero Society #5)