Start by marking “Danger (Dark Light, Volume 3)” as Want to Read:
Danger (Dark Light, Volume 3)

Danger (Dark Light, Volume 3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
"'It's like being a servant,' he added, seeing that Frank still didn't understand. 'Masters are born masters; servants are born servants.'"

Soon after they were born, they were tattooed with the signs of their ranks: master or servant. Now, in the time between past and future, the youths of the Midcoast nations find themselves in predicaments and even high danger. Unable to
ebook
Published April 23rd 2018 by Dusk Peterson

To ask other readers questions about Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Danger

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews

Start your review of Danger (Dark Light, Volume 3)
Zeoanne
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading this collection I wasn't sure what to expect. But as I read along I became more and more involved in each story. Why aren't more people reading this! Each story was well thought out, well documented (at least the settings), and well written. One can tell that the author put their heart into every word and by doing so, my heart went to the characters as well. Bravo! This is definitely a ten across the board for me. Very highly recommended!
Dusk Peterson
Excerpt:

"Well, I've surely been schooled."

Having said this, Bat tossed another shovelful of dirt to the side and paused to wipe his brow free of sweat. The midsummer morning was clear, with not a cloud in the sky to provide them with shade. The trench they were digging remained too shallow at this point to throw shadows.

"Oh my blessed, you're right about that." Frank took up the refrain as his pickaxe chiselled another rock. "When I get my first job out there, and the master asks me what schooli
Steve
marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2018
Honored in the Rainbow Awards, Dusk Peterson writes historical speculative fiction with diverse characters: historical fantasy, alternate history, and retrofuture science fiction. Friendship, romantic friendship, and romance often occur in the stories. Visit duskpeterson.com for e-books and free fiction.

A resident of Maryland, Mx. Peterson lives with an apprentice and several thousand books.