Start by marking “Wicked Sinner (Regency Sinners, #7)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Sinner (Regency Sinners, #7)

Wicked Sinner

(Regency Sinners #7)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  124 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Wicked Sinner is the 7th book in USA Today Bestselling Author, Carole Mortimer’s, all Amazon #1 Regency Sinners series.

Author’s Note: All the books in the very hot Regency Sinners series are complete and HEA stories. Books in the series are connected by the friendship of the heroes and their search for the traitor to the Crown. And did I mention they’re HOT?

When Nik’s own
ebook
Published July 19th 2018 by Carole Mortimer

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Sinner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Sinner

Ivy H
KC
At best, I've only ever liked Carole Mortimer's writing and at worst, I find it bland. But I thought I'd try this one as my Goodreads friend Ivy H liked it, and I wanted to see if it would break my Mortimer "curse". (Read her review here.)

This erotic historical romance definitely fits into the bland category. The writing style veered towards telling vs. showing, so I didn't feel emotionally connected to the characters and narrative or find the sex scenes steamy. Descriptions of a "weeping" pussy
Sheila Melo
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
FINAL DECISION: My favorite of the series, this one works because of the existing relationship between the characters and the development of the heroine, which I enjoyed very much.

THE STORY: Dominik Sinclair, Duke of Stonewell and spymaster, has run out of suspects. In searching for the traitor, there is only one woman left -- his wife. Now he has returned to his estate to accuse his wife and find out her secrets. Angelique has known something is wrong as Nik has become distant in recent months.
Zena
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the climax (no pun intended) of the series and you will find out who sold the information to the French and betrayed the Crown and country and why.
I must say that never in a million years would I have been able to predict the person in that reveal. Brilliant!
As usual, the two main characters were really strong but they also had flaws which made them quite human.
This story is very 'hot' so be prepared. The storyline is good and well written. It is fast paced, exciting, entertaining and ha
Jill
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story. It is well written and entertaining. The sexual encounters between Nik and Angelique are very sensual and erotic in nature. There is a period of time when there is no sexual contact between because of suspicions Nik has about Angelique. Things work out in the end and there is a HEA but a lot happens before this comes about and a lot of it is unpleasant for the couple. The story is a great read and I would highly recommend it.
Cheryl
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good read, once I started it I couldn’t put it down. There is the mystery of the identity of the spy to uncover as well as the strain that puts on the marriage of the Duke and Duchess of Stonewell, (Nik and Angelique). I liked the character of Angelique and how strong she became as the the story unfolded. I’m looking forward to the last in the series.
Donna Foster
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did he have a lot to make up for!

Almost the end of this series. Spymaster must confront his treasonist wife! But is she guilty? find out in this wonderful story. Very sexy what you expect in a Carole Mortimer story.
Lynn Smith
Erotic passages and do get sick of the swearing which I feel is at odds with the time period. Read it once as it is an ok read. Very formulaic. I much prefer her earlier Historical romance as I feel there are more story and content and still sexy.
lyndapaviour
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb story

Carole Mortimer at her best. All that a book needs. Drama, passion intregue. love the connection with all the other storylines. Can't wait for the next and regrettably the last book.
Elaine
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, brilliant read. Brilliant series! 5☆
Emily Finch
Jul 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-reading, kindle
I was so looking forward to this one because it’s been amped up for so long, but I feel like it fell flat? I did enjoy it but I just felt as if something was missing. Highly enjoyable however.
Patricia Perez
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast read

This was a really fast read, because you don't want to put it down. I loved the series. Always sad to hear 👂it's the end of a series. Happy Reading 📚📚
Jane
Sep 29, 2018
Sara Dickerson
Nov 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I have written almost 250 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the

Regency Sinners (8 books)
  • Wicked Torment (Regency Sinners, #1)
  • Wicked Surrender (Regency Sinners, #2)
  • Wicked Scandal (Regency Sinners, #3)
  • Wicked Deception (Regency Sinners, #4)
  • Wicked Captive (Regency Sinners, #5)
  • Wicked Temptation (Regency Sinners, #6)
  • Wicked Christmas (Regency Sinners 8)