Start by marking “Our Plan to Save the World and other stories of false starts, dead ends, detours, and determined people looking for their happy ending.” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Where the hell is my life going, and what am I supposed to do when I get there? No matter where we start from, we all strive to answer these questions. This story anthology delves into souls young and old determined to break free of societal rules and family constraints, connect with fellow life travelers, and search for a place in this wonderfully wide and terrifying ...more
Published March 7th 2018 by Lulu.com

Be the first to ask a question about Our Plan to Save the World and other stories of false starts, dead ends, detours, and determined people looking for their happy ending.

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Our Plan to Save the World and other stories of false starts, dead ends, detours, and determined people looking for their happy ending.
Debbie Hill
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-stories
Reading a new collection of short stories by an unfamiliar group of authors is like scratching a lottery ticket. Buyer beware but not with this powerfully-written anthology.

Don’t let the benevolent cover, the drawn-out title, and the absence of a more traditional trade publisher deter you from adding this book to your ‘must read’ list.

Expect memorable characters scarred physically and/or cerebrally. Expect dark and hard-hitting themes from first love heartaches to spirituality, insanity to
Lianne Clark
May 09, 2018
Daniel Perry
is currently reading it
May 09, 2018
Lynn Tait
marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2018
After many years as a magazine writer and editor, Nancy Kay Clark, based in Toronto, began to write fiction, but couldn't settle on what kind—literary, children's, sci-fi or speculative (so she writes all four). She launched her own online literary magazine, CommuterLit.com, in 2010 (it's still going strong); creates chapbooks to sell, and in Fall 2018 will publish a middle-grade novel, The Prince ...more