Start by marking “Forever (New York Knights #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever (New York Knights #3)

Forever

(New York Knights #2.5)

Anabel
This story is as old as time.
Girl meets boy.
Only in my story, happily ever after seems to be so far away.
William and I are together, but we’re apart.
It’s hard and painful, but we make do because not being together is harder than having a long-distance rel
Published May 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever

HoplessRomanceReadaholic
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*beta reader review*

4,5 ⭐

Beautiful conclusion to Will and Bel's hard journey of finding their forever!

It was so engaging reading this novella, remembering the characters which I've grown so fond of.
Anna managed to capture all the right feelings in describing the pain of two lovers who're having a long distance relationship. The struggles that go with it. But real love can conquer it all.

There are also appearings of my favorites, JD and Sienna. God I love that woman! 😁

I loved and enjoyed readi
Rose Strong (Kljuc za knjigu Book Blog)
*Been doing beta reading and loving it*

The lost girl we've met in Lost & Found has grown up. The boy who had once let love escape him has grown to know never to make this mistake again.

For the last time, Bel and Will will have to say goodbye, only to be able to reunite, once and forever.

This sweet conclusion of their story gathers all of our favorite characters, like JD and Sienna, shows us what happened with people we became so fond of and made us cry one last time.
We've got to see their f
Nina Life of a Bookworm
loved :D
Aaly
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was the ending I wanted to read, an emotional journey filled with so much love about two soulmates who fought for what they had, proving that love can transcend geographical boundaries.
Home is just where you heart is.

Review to come!

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. ***

Forever was such a beautiful conclusion to Anabel and William’s heartbreaking journey. My heart was filled with so much love, one of a lifetime.

If you have read the first book, when you meet this
Nicole Struthers
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided in exchange for honest review
Breathtaking ending to Will and Bell’s love story. True love conquers all, no matter the distance. I love how Anna makes you feel these characters. The real depth of feeling put into this novella. I was excited to see an epilogue. Love epilogues :-) I always love that small glimpse into the future for those characters you have fallen in love with. I highly recommend this book. Where I’m sad this is the ending I can wait to see what Anna has for us next!
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Forever = ALL the FEELS!!!!!

I loved getting to see William and Anabel again and reading what their journey has brought them.

This is a must read!!!!!

Reviewed by: Dana D.
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
I was so excited about this novella!
Gah I love Will and Anabel so much!
And their first story was amazing! But it was great to get to see more of them and get a little glimpse of the future!
Scarlett Ian
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
It’s not easy having a long distance relationship when you are in two different states, but try two different countries. William is in the United States where his football career is based & Anabel is in Croatia where her family is and she goes to university. There is a lot of plane hopping and back and forth travel but time doesn’t seem to move any quicker when they’re apart. Both William and Anabel are counting down months, weeks, days until she is finished with her schooling and can move b ...more
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
description

In Forever, readers get the stunning conclusion to Will and Bell's beautiful love story. I am not a fan of novellas as a rule, and yet I truly loved this one. I saw character growth and exquisite attention to detail which made reading this one a true pleasure. Forever was beautifully written and was the perfect addition to the love story that began in Lost and Found. If you read the first book, you will want this story as its both a novella and an extended epilogue of sorts. I would recommend re
Garden Of REden
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
**REVIEWED BY CASSIE**

After reading Lost & Found I had high expectations for this book. I really came to enjoy the characters and could not wait to see what Anna B. Doe did with their futures. I feel like she did a great job growing their arcs and letting them evolve in a natural way.

Cassie
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it

This book was definitely more hot and heavy than the first book, and gone was the “slow burn” feel. Their passion was kicked up about 3 notches and it was a perfect vibe. It also had a bit more drama, which I thought surprising at f
Jesssiereads
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. ***

Forever is the conclusion to William and Anabel's love story. They are both counting down the time until the moment they can both finally be together indefinitely and she can move back to the US. Perfect finale to a beautiful love story. With Will in the prime of his football season and Anabel having to go to school the time they have together is limited and seems to go by quickly. Will they be able to overcome the struggles or will
Jennifer Pierson
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"This story is as old as time. Girl meets boy. They fall in love and, after their fair share of highs and lows, they finally get their happily ever after …"
Or do they? Forever is the conclusion of Will and Bel's complicated journey to happily ever after, and none of it has been easy. And since it the conclusion, I'm going to have to get on my soapbox for a moment and say, you MUST READ Lost & Found (Book 1), and Until (Book 2) FIRST, as this has spanned throughout all 3 books. Now back to y
Melissa Schaub
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
I can’t believe this series is done...for now...well I’m really hoping this author at least gives Val a book... Forever is the third book of the New York Knights series and it is William and Bel’s forever HEA. Book one in this series will need to be read prior to this book to get the full experience but book two is a standalone.

When we left this couple in the first book, I honestly was super crazy in love with either of them in the sense of them as a couple, I thought she was to wishy washy and
Loredana
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you were left wondering what would happen when you reached the end of Lost & Found, fear no longer. We get the conclusion to the story in Forever. And let me just say this... If I thought Will was amazing before, he's even better now. He's so steadfast and lovely, so sure of himself and how he feels about Anabel.

This story is about what happens after the guy gets the girl and the lights dim out; it's what happens when they start living in their relationship, navigating the difficult times
The Book Nook Blog
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Forever is the continuation of Anabel and William's love story. William has finally won the Super Bowl and can't imagine anything more exciting than making Anabel his forever. He has waited his whole life to find his match, and he knows without a doubt that Anabel is the one.

After becoming engaged, Anabel and William must put their love to the test when they are forced to live on opposite sides of the world. The time difference and miles apart cause tears and heartache, but soon they will be tog
Booknerd_1107
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Forever

**received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anna B. Doe continues her story of William and Anabel. She weaves a tale of two people who will do what they must to be together and how their trials make them stronger together. She isn’t afraid to show the hard times they have and how they must work for each minute they have together. This continuation has you hoping that they will find a way to be happy and that all their hard work will pay off.

William and Anabel have done the lo
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
I loved Lost and Found by Anna B. Doe, the story that originally featured Anabel and William’s romance and in Forever we get more of them. We get their happily ever after. This is part of a series and Lost and Found, book 1 in the series must be read first.

In this novella, we see how the couple is doing and the toll a long-distance relationship is having on them. But their love is still going strong and is honest and real. They are both fighting for their future but being so far from each other
Kristin
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Forever Is A Touching Story

Forever is a novella. It is a wonderful conclusion to William and Anabel's story. It is a touching story of two people, who fall in love and deal with a long distance relationship. Forever will have you going through a range of emotions. You will laugh, cry, root for Will & Bel and fall in love with the characters all over again. This story has intriguing characters, a captivating storyline, is well written and has a happily ever after.

Overall Story - 4 Stars
Chem
Sharon Jones
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous ending to William and Bel's story. These two have had a not so easy time finding their HEA. But the love they have for each other makes all that struggle so much worth it.
Both of them practically residing in different countries is the hardest part of their relationship, but they know that in only a matter of months, their separation will no longer exist.
These two fight hard for their love, and plenty of things happen to make their journey just a little more difficult, but in the
Tracey
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
* I have volunteered to share my review and all the opinions are 100% my own *

This is the concluding story of Will and Annabel from the first book “Lost & Found”.
How long distance relationships can work and that love conquers all, and you will always find your way back to the one you love.
I loved this story and how we saw that Ana had grown and would fight now to keep her man as Will was doing the same.
This was a great story, loved all the characters especially seeing JD and Sienna back and
Kari Hansen
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The love story of Will and Ana continues as they have gone through so much to be together and are now engaged. They each have their own dreams for the future which leads them to different places and now they must work through the pain of being apart when all they want is to be together.

It can be difficult to merge two lives when you are in the same place but when you are apart for both the every day events as well as the big events it is hard not to think about the one that you wish was there by
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"What a fabulous ending to William and Bel's story. These two have not had an easy time finding their HEA. But the love they have for each other makes all that struggle so much worth it.
Both of them practically residing in different countries is te hardest part of their relationship, but they know that only in a matter of months, their separation will no longer exist.
These two fight hard for their love, and plentyy of things happen to make their journey just a little more difficult, but in the e
Krista
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forever is a novella that revolves around Anabel and William, a long distance relationships, flights that cross several time zones and how hard it is to keep a relationship like that going. I went into this book not realizing that it is book 3 of a series. Silly me for not checking! Oh well, lesson learned. It can be read as a stand alone, however I knew there were back stories that I was missing. So books one and two have been added to my TBR list! I love the characters, and I do hope that Nate ...more
Laid-back Book Bitches
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow Amazing end to Will and Bell's story!! True love really does conquer all. I love how these characters feel so real. Anna makes them seen like they are your next door neighbor or best friend you have known forever. I loved this book so dang much, I am sad to see it end. But I am looking forward to whatever Anna has in store for us... I would recommend this book to anyone! This is a total must read.
Carol Morgan
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story of Will & Anabel's story that started in Lost & Found . This truly is a HEA that was hard won & fought for that neither time or distanced dimmed , Anna B Doe has done a fantastic "love conquers all " in this book , so emotional at times you couldn't help but feel for Will & Ananbel , at times wanting to laugh at others almost cry , i can't recommend this book enough but you really need to read Lost & Found first or you lose so much of the story .
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I loved this little novella. I didn't know much of William or Anabel before reading this book, but I want to go back and read everything about them. William is so in love with Bel. He would do anything to make her happy. And he does. This Novella packed a powerful punch in the feels department. I loved everything about it and you will too. Please check out Forever.
Joanne
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful ending to my two new favorite characters; William & Anabelle. Their story is so heartfelt, a love that knows no bounds, I'm obsessed with them. After everything they've been through, this happy ever after is so well deserve! If you haven't read this novella yet, get it now!

I just love it when I read something from an Author that is new-to-me & then end up loving it so much you get obsessed! Thank you Annabelle for writing something that just simply made my heart happy. ♥
Yolanda
Shelves: favorites
I can honestly say I was sad to see William and Anabel's story come to an end. I love these two so so much! With that said, their happily ever after is so beautiful and my heart is full. Forever has everything I want in a romance book and while I know all good things must come to end, I didn't want to let this couple go. Thank you Anna B. Doe for writing a beautifully ending to William and Anabel's story.
Mindy
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The love continues...

Loved this book. The way it continues from Lost and Found. The characters. I don’t think it matters but somehow I missed the book in between, Until. But plan on starting it now, as it is Siennas and J.D.s story. I hope there will also be Val and Nate’s story.
Anna B. Doe is the author of the New York Knights series, Underwater and brand new Greyford High series. She’s a coffee and chocolate addict. Like her characters, she loves those two things dark, sweet and with little extra spice.
When she’s not working for living or writing her newest book you can find her reading books or binge-watching TV shows. Originally from Croatia, she is always planning he

New York Knights (2 books)
  • Lost & Found (New York Knights, #1)
  • Until (New York Knights, #2)