Start by marking “Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)” as Want to Read:
Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)

Pr*ck Charming

(Royally Screwed #4)

He’s the most notorious bad boy in royalty.
The kind of man your mother warns you about.
He’s not the man you get drunk with, or get tattoos with.
He’s not the man you wake up naked in a hotel bed next to.
Oh, and he’s definitely not the one you accidentally marry.
Oops...

Rough, wild, uncivilized and filthy. The tabloids like to write all sorts of sh*t about me, but some

Start your review of Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
Dee's Reading Zone
Opposites attract--- Bad boy, Prince Cole and sweet Faith...

"Pr*ck Charming" was Cole to the T until he meet innocent Faith at a loud punk concert! Loved Cole and Faith's engaging story and the memorable yet smexy journey they took surrounded by their loyal and very royal friends in the Royally Screwed series!!!!!!!

One look and former bad boy, Prince Cole was a goner when it came to his Princess Faith--- she was the ying to his yang!

"It was her — the her inside all of that. The girl with the s
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
The result of late night “one-clicking” . . . .

2 ~ Too repetitive ~ Stars
What can I say, I was a sucker for the cover and the blurb promised a quick sweet & smutty read so I caved and bought a few of these – somehow missed the first book and then ended up reading them out of order *smh* And although they are definitely smutty and there is a bunch of smexy times, I don’t think this series was what I was looking for.

It was all very insta-lust followed by a bunch of sex, big muscled guys growling.
Chitra *CJ*
"Pr*ck Charming" is the story of Princess Faith and Prince Cole..

A rebellious outing..
A night filled with drinks and fun..
A charming meet cute..
A Vegas wedding with tattoes instead of rings..
Waking up next to the sexiest and the most scandalous playboy prince ever..

All this happens to our heroine, and then her husband proceeds to charm her pussy off, while giving her hot HOT sex, licking her butthole and fighting for their marriage.

Enjoyed it!!

Safe
3.5/5
Dee's Reading Zone
Opposites attract--- Bad boy, Prince Cole and sweet Faith...

"It was her — the her inside all of that. The girl with the s
lily waheed
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
i wanted an epilogue with babies 😑!!!!!!
Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader)
Compared to Sven and Riley/ Hayden and Callie, Cole and Faith were okay. I loved Cole but I didn't really like Faith much. ...more
April Symes
Pr*ck Charming by Madison Faye is the 4th book in the Royally Screwed series. This is the story of Prince Cole & Princess Faith. What you get is over-the-top, very naughty read of a bad boy rocker Prince and a Good Girl Princess along with the addition of lots of tequila to their first time meet which equals wonderfully red hot and entertaining royal romance. Cole is this complex bad boy Prince yet when he sees Faith in the crowd at his concert being hassled by some men, he immediately knows she ...more
Kayla Brunson
May 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm a sucker for royalty and drunk marriage tropes so this was right up my alley! This is what you expect from Madison Faye, quick dirty read that leaves you wanting more. I haven't read the other books in this series, but I might just have to! I loved Cole and Faith and this had a quite of heat!

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Karen
May 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Skim read through all the sex and found a tiny plot and story.
Amara
May 28, 2018 marked it as nope
Is it just me or do the cover models think each other stink?
Lady Raven Books
Wonderful read

Oh man this is just lovely. Cole and Faith are two of the sweetest characters to read. From the moment he sees her to the end was an over the top, fun journey. He could be my Prince any day. The writing and flow of this book is done well. I highly recommend this book.
Fantasy Land Romance Reader
This is the last and final story for these royals. I really enjoyed these stories and the all the characters involved.

This one is about Faith and Cole. Needless to say, they start their relationship with a bang. We find these two naked and in bed right after a night of drinks and apparently a marriage to each other. Although Faith doesn't really remember what the heck happened. And all Cole knows is that he wants to keep his runaway bride.

I enjoyed this story just as much as the others. I was s
Jennifer McGurk Finn
This is the fourth book in the Royally Screwed Series by Madison Faye. This series is about four friends ; King Hayden of Rince, King Sven of Northlund, Prince Cole of Luthane, and Xavier, Duke of Bandiff. All four men are royalty but they also consider themselves outsiders which is why they became such good friends. All four men will be attending King Milton and Princess Callie’s wedding. King Milton is a horrible man and one of the four friends has his eye on her. Princess Callie has no desire ...more
Veronica LaRoche
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love every book in this series and every sexy Prince. Prince Cole is notorious bad boy and wants the good girl Princess Faith. The chemistry between them is off the charts and when they are finally together, they are smokin hot. When secrets come out can the bad boy Prince keep his good girl Princess? Once you start reading you won’t be able to stop.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Kelly
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book in the Royally Screwed series.

We have Prince Cole and Princess Faith.

Cole is known as the OTT, bad boy rocker prince.

Faith is known as the Good Girl princess.

When they come together.. It's beyond hot! The chemistry is crazy, even though Faith tries to fight it.

Cole knows what he wants, and doesn't hesitate to go after it.

4 big stars!
Robin is it summer yet
Couldn’t get enough love these
Emma
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've enjoyed this book so much. For a short story, the characters and the world building were really good. But be ready for tons and tons of dirty talk ;) ...more
Nonieღserenity2bliss
My favourite from the series so far. Love, love Goody Faith and Flamboyant Cole. They're so different yet so good together. Plus, I love it simply for the fact that Faith and Cole's story are different from the other books in the series. There is still that instant attraction between the two leads that Madison Faye is known for, but their relationship took longer to take off, unlike the prior stories. ...more
Rhonda
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another quick hot read by Madison Faye. We get characters from previous books coming to help the hero defend himself from others who want to take over his kingdom. I enjoyed this book a lot.
Janett
4.0 Prince Cole Charming stars

I really liked the base story of "Pr*ck Charming" , book #4 in the "Royally Screwed" series.

This book started off pretty great and grabbed my attention straight away.

It starts off before the events surrounding Callie's wedding day and bridges books 1-3 together, weaving excerpts of scenes involving the characters we've read about previously. I really enjoyed getting to fill in those gaps in between.

But this tale is about sweet Princess Faith LeFleur and notoriou
Meiwilli
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not so charming...

The cover caught my eye (don't let the cover fool you!), the synopsis made me give this book a try. Of course, as per usual, I am not starting by reading the first book in the series...

Naive Princess Faith LaFleur of Devoney wakes up married to supposed bad boy Prince Cole McCabe of Luthane. Cole has a reputation for being the most tabloid-infamous bad boy in royalty while Faith is known for being sweet, innocent and untouched. At the tender age of nineteen or somewhere around
Jessica
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CeeJay Daisy
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤️🌼🔥PRINCE COLE AND PRINCESS FAITH PROVE OPPOSITES ATTRACT❤️🌼🔥
All of the books in the Royally Screwed Series are hot and romantic little fairy-tale type novellas with the main characters being 4 young ladies of royalty who are best friends and 4 older men of royalty who are also best friends, and the series centers around a wedding day....❤️🌼🔥
After Princess Faith gets drunk for the first time in her life and wakes up naked in bed with some surprises...she is married to the “bad boy” Prince Cole,
CeeJay Daisy
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤️🌼🔥PRINCE COLE AND PRINCESS FAITH PROVE OPPOSITES ATTRACT❤️🌼🔥
Jessica
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

♡♡I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.♡♡

Hero, Cole = 5/5
Humor = 1/5
Stars =  4 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

Novella #4 in the Royally Screwed series. All can be read as standalones.

Oh my goodness! I loved this one. It was extremely hot and sexy. Make sure you have a fan and a change of panties for th
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Madison Faye is a go-to read for me when I need a naughty, kinky, dirty little bedtime story. Her books are always safe, easy, short, and definitely pack a serious punch straight to my lady parts. Anddddddd I'm pretty sure my hubby thanks her for that.

Pr*ck Charming is the fourth standalone novel in this series and probably my second favorite behind Daddy. Steamy. Sweet. Quick. Dirty. I devoured this hot little thing in under an hour and went back for seconds right after it was over.

She'
Joann
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, Madison Faye most definitely saved the BEST for last with this book!!! Y’all- I’m head over freaking heels for Cole and Faith!! I just wanna scream it from the rooftops. I mean, this one, it literally brought out the squealing little girl in me!!
Everything, but everything was wonderful about this pairing. The so called “playboy” Prince of royalty, with the most innocent and “virginal” Princess of the lands. The last two people that you’d ever expect to be together, yet- the ones who made
Kyle Hakim
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Elysian Fields
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book four in the Royally Screwed series, Prick Charming is a stand alone steamy experience. Did the author save the best for last? Hard to say, but this book is hot, filthy, and fun!

I am a huge sucker for a*$hole men and this Prince fits his role (and title). Out one night to re-live past experiences and blow off some steam, Prince Cole comes to the rescue of a lovely lady. Little does he know, it is Princess Faith, his complete opposite. She is considered the “good” to his “bad” and her father
Darlene I read WAY to many books
THE LAST AND FINALE BOOK OF THIS SERIES!! i am so excited and blah out. thank you, Madison for this awesome series!!!

We meet our dynamic duo in bed naked and married also hungover from the night before. Faith is freaked out cuz she married the bad boy the prick a womanizer from all the media stories, but don't judge a book by its cover. Cole is a bad boy but he isn't all that bad just misunderstood. But Faith is still a virgin and still married to this prick lol But that doesn't stop Cole from
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Mobster
  • The King's Innocent Bride
  • For the King
  • Heiress
  • Baby Maker (A Real Man #17)
  • Stolen
  • Sacrificed to the Beast
  • Team Players
  • Back River Quiver
  • The King's Horrible Bride (Royal Wedding, #2)
  • Sheltered
  • Huge X3 (Huge, #3)
  • Protecting Freedom
  • Pretty Girl
  • Judge Me
  • Small Town Girl (Pink Springs, #1)
  • Cake Walk
  • Big City Crush (Pink Springs, #3)
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all

Royally Screwed (7 books)
  • King Sized (Royally Screwed, #1)
  • Royal Brat (Royally Screwed, #2)
  • Daddy Duke (Royally Screwed, #3)
  • Filthy Ever After (Royally Screwed, #5)
  • Once Upon A Scandal (Royally Screwed, #6)
  • Queen Sized (Royally Screwed, #7)

News & Interviews

It's almost November, which can mean only one thing in the writing community: It's time to get ready for National Novel Writing...