Start by marking “Darkly Dreaming Faith (The Darkness in Faith #2)” as Want to Read:
Darkly Dreaming Faith (The Darkness in Faith #2)

Darkly Dreaming Faith

(The Darkness in Faith #2)

How can I admit to myself that I have fallen for the one thing I fear the most? I should kill him, as I have visited bloody death on many others just like him but...

Instead I have let him inside me. Deeply, painfully and with all-consuming psychotic passion. My body hums when he hurts it, as he's brought out a hidden side of me that thrives off his rough touch. I have neve
Published March 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Darkly Dreaming Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkly Dreaming Faith

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
The Darkness in Faith Banner
⭐⭐⭐STARS
REVIEW COPY

Serial Murderess Series

so I'm going to do things a bit different here and review all three books in the Serial Murderess Series together but giving my brief impression on each instalment.
So I'm not normally one for trigger warnings but with this, you need one; this is dark depraved sick stuff proceed with caution.
If like me that sentence is like honey to a bee just be aware that at times this was even a bit too much for me and that's something I don't usually say.
There is Rape
Jessica Jesinghaus
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Book 2 of The Serial Murderess trilogy picks up right where the first left off. We join Faith and her new psychotic lover / soulmate, Brandon, as they embark on a revenge fueled road trip. But since you’re reading an erotic series about a female serial killer, this ain’t gonna be like any road trip you’ve ever experienced.

As Faith checks off names on her revenge bucket list we readers are treated to plenty of toe curling bedroom action (not all of which occurs in a bedroom, of course).
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark
Make sure you read book one The Darkness in Faith before you read this as it’s a continuation of the story and you’ll be totally lost if you just jump into this one.

Faith seeks revenge for the people who hurt her and the rampage she goes on is dark.
We also read more of her past and how she got to where she is now.

Although I loved this story and the darkness I felt there was loose ends that needed tightening. I found myself re reading parts as I was confused. Having said that I cannot wait to ju
J.B. Trepagnier
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like dark, twisted fiction involving vigilante serial killers and depraved sex, this probably has everything you want. And as you sit there thinking it can't possibly get any more twisted, the author drops this HUGE twist at the end and leaves you hanging for the next book. Is Faith REALLY going to have the most fun she's ever had or is her situation going to go totally wrong? GAH. I need the next book so I can see how the twist resolves itself. Faith left the worst of her abusers for las ...more
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great continuation to this series! Again, filled with rough sexual tension, brutal fights and revenge that is both sweet and horrific, depending on which side you are on.

This book carries on from the first, after we got to know our main character, her appetite for revenge and her new weakness. Now the two are together, on a ride that is sure to be the death of them, but they love every moment. Things never stay the same though, especially not when you are living a life like these two are
United Indie Book Blog
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewer: Raychel

Rating: 3.5 Stars

Darkly Dreaming Faith is book two in the series, and best read in order. Again this is a dark read and if you have triggers you have been warned. I still have trouble with some of the writing and following along so I do have to reread parts before I can actually fully understand what is going on. Faith is an interesting character and the abuse she has gone through pushes her to eliminate the bad guys. I really enjoyed getting more of the back story and learning
Christina  Fender
Karen Giasson
Kelly Nicholson
Daniel Morrell
May 18, 2018
Once a registered Nurse in California I became depressed and rebellious and now find myself living in the beautiful University City of Columbia, MO. writing. I love it.
No more blood and guts.
Well... not the real kind, but damn how my work reflects the realism.

I am not Taylor Swift, I am- Hollywood Undead.
I am not Twilight, I am- Interview with the Vampire.

Mmm, sexual violence, necrophilia... zomb

The Darkness in Faith (4 books)
  • The Darkness in Faith (The Darkness in Faith, #1)
  • Vicious Faith (The Darkness in Faith, #3)
  • The Darkness In Faith Boxed Set (The Darkness in Faith)