Start by marking “King Sized (Royally Screwed, #1)” as Want to Read:
King Sized (Royally Screwed, #1)

King Sized

(Royally Screwed #1)

You might say it’s poor form to throw the bride over your shoulder caveman-style and run off with her, especially if it’s not your wedding.
Whoops.
It’s her wedding day. I’m not the groom. Oh, but I’m going to be…

The world may call me a King and a gentleman, but there’s nothing gentle about me. I’ve fought like hell to get to where I am, and these rough hands want one thing
115 pages

To ask other readers questions about King Sized, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King Sized

Start your review of King Sized (Royally Screwed, #1)
Dee's Reading Zone
Re-read... 5/14/18 Loved the H/h, King Hayden and Princess Callie!

“I will be taking you, Princess,” he groaned. “I’ll be taking every single piece of you, and making you mine and mine alone, forever. But not until we’re wed. Not until we’re husband and wife.”
- King Hayden

King Sized (Royally Screwed, #1) was an entertaining quick read that was also a smexy, insta-lust story with a possessive alpha hero, King Hayden who 'steals' innocent heroine, Princess Callie... on her wedding day! Yep her we
Coco.V
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
This one was a fairytale story all about insta-lust/love, syrupy sweet and extremely hot moments. Overall rating : 3.5 stars! 🔥
Jos
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read!!!!! Short, so sweet and extremely sexy and hot as always!!!!!! Love her books, insta everything done just right in the dirtiest of ways:)
Chitra *CJ*
"King Sized" is the story Callie and Hayden.
What happens when your obsession is getting married to another man, who is a dupe and pervert?
Well, you kidnap and anal her, and soon whisk her away to be your bride- while exposing the villians!
A super sexy and smutty read, this one was filled with all the typical MF dirty talk as well as nasty boinking.
Some mild drama, and soon HEA.
Excited to read more in this series.
Safe
4/5
Nikki  Malan
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
King Sized by Madison Faye
Welcome to the world, of a Sexy, naughty, dirty fairy-tale. This one will have your kindle sizzling with the insta love, hot lust and chemistry. King Hayden, the King sized King, has decides that he is claiming Callie for himself on her wedding day. Just one little problem, she has been promised to his opponent. Hayden has no problem acting like a true Alpha with his dirty talking mouth, overpowering ways and unlimited acts of pleasure. While Callie has been promised to
Amber
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book
5 Stars!
Madison Faye has done it again! Honestly if I could give every Madison Faye book more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat! Can we take a moment to appreciate how hot this cover is!! *drools*
I loved King Sized so much I couldn’t put it down! It was absolutely filthy and i loved every minute of it (I wanna be a princess but only if a king like Hayden comes and steals me away ;]) I loved Hayden and Callie their story was a whirlwi
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-love
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

King Sized left me wanting more! I wanted to know more about this elusive King Hayden and Princess Callie, but I was still satisfied with their intense chemistry and the hot hot HOT sex. This was the perfect intro to the series - I can't wait to get the story on Hayden and Callie's royal friends and how they all hook up! I also really enjoyed the bit of suspense provided by Callie's elderly betrothed. So as usual, a fun time was had by a
Jennifer Crutchfield
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short, steamy, book one of new series. Can be read as standalone but I can not wait to read more! Told in dual POV with HEA. This series is like a royal fairy tale for adults, so HOT! King Hayden wow, I loved the filthy mouth on him. King Hayden wanted sweet innocent Princess Callie sense meeting her and wouldn't let anything stand in his way, even her betrothal to King Milton. Also got a glimpse of their friends and I looking forward to their books! HOT, HOT, HOT!!
Kelly
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book one of a new series.

It's short, steamy, full of Insta-goodness and has a growly possessive alpha.

Definitely excited for the next book in the series.

4 big stars!
lily waheed
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
hot, smut and dirty
Nicci
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Well... This was quite possibly the biggest pile of bollocks I've read in a while. The characters had the depth of a cardboard cut out, 75% of the book was sex with no substance, (I'd call it erotica but it wasn't all that erotic) and there was the thinnest scraping of a plot to tie everything together... I was tempted to DNF at 10% but the book was only 100 pages so I persevered for a little bit longer convinced it would get better annnnnd... It didn't get better. It got steadily more ridiculou ...more
Emily
King Hayden has a plan, he knows his bride will be Princess Callie but she has no clue she is about to be swept away on the eve of her wedding to his rival King. Callie agreed to marry to save her families kingdom, but she is dreading it and now the day has come. When King Hayden shows up though and explains that everything is about to change, she hopes that it is all true.

This was fun. I liked King Hayden, he was pure alpha and determined to get his bride. The story also has some other leads t
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Another cute group of princesses who are friends who end up marrying a group of kings and a duke (who are also friends). This is Hayden and Callie's story. Next up Sven and Riley's.
Babel
This sultry royal romance starts with the most alpha-like claiming of a bride. The naughtiest part is that the bride is not his to claim, yet fate dictates this demanding King 's actions. He cannot allow his innocent princess to be taken by an unscrupulous wimp, so he seduces her with his manly, overpowering assets and promises of boundless pleasure.

I do not usually like the hero to knock on the back door before visiting the main entrance, if you know what I mean ;-) . On the other hand, my fav
Darlene I read to many boooks
HOT SMOAKING HOT!!!
I love Madisons books.. andni was so pumped to read this series!!! Bring it on!!!!

King Hayden had his eye on princess Callie.. But Hayden took his time.. and that cost him.. as for another king jumped and got Callie's parents to let him marry their daughter..
Money can do that to people who need it..
But Hayden wont back down.. he is going to take back his woman.. Or die trying!!

Also what parents let their daughter marry a 60 year old.. Like wtfff!! Even if it was because the
Sheena
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A red hot plot and a scorching hot romance....

Well we’ve had princes, daddies, doctors and mountain men to name but a few and now we have a king...this author is one of the best writers of short instalust stories...she manages to find that perfect balance between a red hot plot and a scorching hot romance...

I loved the premise of this book and whilst there is.some melodrama en route, to the hoped for HEA, there is also plenty of humour ... wow Hayden is one possessive, alpha king; I love a guy w
Jenny Harris
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Hayden Anders and Callie Hearst. Hayden has wanted Callie for as long as he can remember. So when he is invited to her wedding a wedding she is marrying some other man. He is determined to finally get his woman. Callie has secretly wanted Hayden just as much as he wanted her but she can't say anything because she is promised to another. Can they find their HEA or will the outside wo
Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect
3.5 stars.

This is a bit of a weird review but I'm also going to keep it quick. So I really enjoyed this, originally I would have given this 4.5 stars easily....but after I finished this, I immediately read the free/extra book (Stealing Beauty) that was attached to King Sized...and they were essentially the same story. There was even a bit of banter between two characters that was the exact same banter/game as the other book (view spoiler)
Denise
May 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve read all 4 of the Royally Screwed series and I’ve got to say that the majority of characters are the same in all the books. It really made it monotonous and I skipped large chunks of the books for this reason along with the same exact situations between the H or h of said book but told from that characters POV. It was pretty much word for word and major book filler IMO.
All the H’s have identical endearments for the h’s:
“Baby girl”, “angel”, “mine”, etc.
Almost the exact lead-up and sexual en
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
This is another over the top instant love instant sex story that you have come to love by Madison Faye.

King Sized has a king that gets what he wants by stealing the princess on her wedding day. I mean who doesn't want that? Princess Callie does. She is totally up for being taken by King Hayden.

This is the first of Royally Screwed series and I loved it! I can't wait to see where the other stories go. I was happy to have read this sexy story for my honest review.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Another hit by Madison Faye! If you are looking for a dirty read full of some hot sexy scenes then look no further than the queen of smut herself. Madison once again delivered another delicious series that I can't wait to get my hands on each and every book. This book was fast paced but I never felt like the story was lacking one bit. I highly recommend this book!
LiLu
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
King Sexcapade

I voluntarily received and gladly review an Advanced Reader Copy of King Sized. Obviously, I loved this book. I even bought a copy, so it would be available on all of my reading devices. This book had me grinning throughout the whole story. Just so over the top hunka-alpha-hot as hades sexy falling in... story. Anxiously awaiting the next sexy lust-love story.
Pat
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The characters are well rounded and the storyline is so well written that I couldn't put this book down until I read the very last page!
M.K.
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!

I loved Hayden and Callie's story and I can't wait to see what comes next for their friends!A must read!
AWB
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was interesting. Similar to the Alexa Riley princess series. Dirty and entertaining.
Mallaidh
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Zero plot, zero character development. 100% pure smut. Which is fine.. this book doesn't pretend to be something it isn't. Just not for me.
Michelle
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
#seriesinamonth
Love this! As all her books totally over the top, great story and holy hotness! I can not wait to read the next one. Love the characters just loved it all.
Angela
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Zero story line. Lots of sex. And that’s about it. I don’t mind books with sex, but give me even a glimmer of a story line.
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the tension between all the characters, not just the main couple. Definitely high heat, drama, lots of loving and definitely an HEA with signs of more love affairs to follow for their friends.

• The King's Innocent Bride (Royal Wedding, #3)
  • For the King
  • Pretty Girl
  • Virgin In The City
  • Back River Quiver
  • Sheltered
  • Built For Her
  • Giving Her My Baby
  • Baby Maker (A Real Man #17)
  • One More Night
  • Starlet
  • Too Many
  • Thick
  • Kissing Her
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all

Royally Screwed (7 books)
  • Royal Brat (Royally Screwed, #2)
  • Daddy Duke (Royally Screwed, #3)
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
  • Filthy Ever After (Royally Screwed, #5)
  • Once Upon A Scandal (Royally Screwed, #6)
  • Queen Sized (Royally Screwed, #7)

News & Interviews