Start by marking “Seasons: The Complete Seasons of Betrayal Series” as Want to Read:
Seasons: The Complete Seasons of Betrayal Series

Seasons: The Complete Seasons of Betrayal Series

(Seasons of Betrayal #1-3)

Romeo and Juliet never loved like this …

Kazimir Markovic and Violet Gallucci are worlds apart.

One, Russian—a Bratva heir.
The other, Italian—a Cosa Nostra princess.

Life, family, and tradition demand they keep their distance, but lust and love never learned to play by the rules. With fathers like theirs, determined to keep them apart no matter the cost, New York City isn
Published May 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Seasons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seasons

Start your review of Seasons: The Complete Seasons of Betrayal Series
Velvet Messer
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow and wow again!!! What can I possibly say about this freaking series that does it justice??? It is so f-ing good!!! I can’t believe it has taken me so dang long to read this series. I am completely and utterly thrilled with this trilogy!!! I am in love with Kazimir – and let me just say that I absolutely love the name – that I don’t know what to do with myself. He is not only the whole package but he is the real f****** deal.

This series had me on freaking pins and needles. The suspense
Evelyn
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Russian AND Italian mafia?! What’s not to love?

Holy hell! What an amazing series from these two. If you are looking for a mafia themed romance then you’ve found it. The love and passion between Kaz and Violet is like nothing else I’ve read. He’s a complete alpha asshole who would move heaven and earth for his love. She is the light to his darkness. Their love is forbidden. Can Romeo really have Juliet? Will the whole world around them burn down so they can have each other?

Do yourself a favor
ShannonLouise
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I had the option, I would give this book a 10 star rating. I couldn't put it down, and I love that the author is not afraid of using brutality, on men and women.

And I do mean real, nasty brutality here.

You've got bombings, shootings, liars, and 2 families he'll bent on killing each other. A modern day Hatfield and McCoy, only brutal, and bloodied.

The only question I'm left with is what kind of chaos does a half Russian, half Italian daughter and son create? I'm almost afraid to think these
Mia Bui
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful twisted world these 2 have created! Violet and kaz have an incredible love story and if you’re a fan of mafia/bratva books you’ll love this series as it a mix between the Italians and Russians. Best of both worlds! Loved every minute of these books. Page turner and nearly had me at the edge of my seat. Looking forward to the spin off books to these series from each author as they take their own path.
Sonia Mahoney
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a rollercoaster. Another book that I simply could not put down. Impatient for the next new series.

Phew, what else can I say. Well, fantastic characters and great storyline. However, I would like to have read a little more about Ruslan and his private life and about Vera and Alfie. Maybe this may happen in future books.
Angel
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bethany-Kris and London Miller, need I say more?

I was on my toes with this book because everything gets more complicated when you deal with the Bratva and Cosa Nostra at the same time.

As always I love Bethany-Kris' books since The Arrangement. But it never crossed my mind that she and London Miller (another fave) will try to get things more exciting!

Tarsha Neal
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grear Read

As always a great world was created with characters you love. It was an actual story with heated passion. Bratva has stromg men but equally strong women. Authors did a great job in growing the women to their own
Tracy
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this great series when it first came out in three separate books and wow what a great read. You will absolutely LOVE Kaz and Violet. Dive into the wonderful world of the Bratva and Cosa Nostra that only Bethany Kris and London Miller can provide ...more
Neen Ramos
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so stoked to read the new Seasons of Betrayal Collection! Violet and Kaz are the ultimate organized crime versions of Romeo and Juliet! Their love story has definitely defied all odds just for them to be together. Get ready to be so in love with this book ...more
Suzanne (Lily)
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!
Anna
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my FAVORITE couples! Love Kaz & Violet and I DEFINITELY cannot wait for the Boykov brothers book. BK and London Miller are one of my favorite writing duos! <3
Jordan
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
This was intense... Like there were points where I had to put it down and take a break because I was worried about what would happen next!

A must read!!!!!
Sue Thelen
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Loved the book. Read Seasons first. Hope there are more to come. Would love to know more about Ruslan and the twins
Noedr

Jul 19, 2018
Andrea Pulliam
Aug 20, 2019
Alessandra
rated it did not like it
Jul 27, 2018
Hayley Brearley
Nov 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Acquainted
  • Syn. (Den of Mercenaries, #6)
  • Iris. (Den of Mercenaries, #7)
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Skorpion. (Den of Mercenaries, #5)
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • Crooks & Kings (The Wild Bunch, #1)
  • Celt. (Den of Mercenaries #2)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
  • In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Down the Line (Volkov Bratva, #4.6)
  • Until the End (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • The Final Hour (Volkov Bratva, #3)
  • The Morning (Volkov Bratva, #4.5)
  • Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga, #3)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

Seasons of Betrayal (3 books)
  • Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Where the Wind Whispers (Seasons of Betrayal, #3)