Start by marking “Within the Walls (Psycho Infected, Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Within the Walls (Psycho Infected, Book 1)

Within the Walls (Psycho Infected, Book 1)

Perfect opposites in a far from perfect world.

Jackson and Lenah are from two different worlds. Lenah is among the elite in Sundale City. Jackson, on the other hand, is broke, Psycho Infected and has a criminal record growing by the minute. It’s safe to say, in another life, the two would never have crossed paths.

But when Jackson is assigned to work for Lenah in an effort
Published June 14th 2018 by Sister Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Within the Walls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Within the Walls

Start your review of Within the Walls (Psycho Infected, Book 1)
Natasha TerMaat
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yassss! So this isnt something I usually read. ...watch yes...but read I wouldn't nomal go for this "type" of book .I'm super happy I did. This author did a great job!The story line is amazing. The characters are perfect. Love Jackson and Lenah . I got the feels for both of them and there background stories. You cant help but want them to be together. Can't flipping wait to see what happens in the next book
Jessica Belmont
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.*

Wow! This book blew me away, and I was hooked from the moment I started reading. The world building is awesome. I can really imagine these cities, walled up. I could visualize so well, the elite Sundale; I could picture the people walking around, with their fancy outfits blindly ignoring the realities of the world. In contrast, I could see the worn down areas of Victory. I love that the author chose to call this area Victory. It’s
Heather L.
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Within the Walls is a different twist on a zombie story. I was unsure about this book at first because I have never been a big fan of zombie stories and on top of that I have never read anything by this author before, but I decided to give it a try. This book changed my mind for sure. I quickly fell in love with the characters. The male and female lead have great chemistry and even though it was a bit predictable the "villian" played his part perfectly. The story was full of action, plot twists ...more
Kristen
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

(I RECEIVED AN ARC FROM THE AUTHOR’S PR. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY FINANCIAL GAIN & WHAT FOLLOWS IS MY COMPLETELY HONEST REVIEW.)
When I was offered to review this book, I will be honest that I was hesitant. Paranormal or Dystopian Romance is not my typical genre choice, but the blurb I was sent was so good, I couldn’t resist! After a few pages, I was completely hooked! I struggled to put it down and was constantly wondering what was gonna happen next.

One
Sara
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
So good. Characters were well written and the plot was interesting. I enjoyed it very much. Would recommend to anyone.
Leila
Jun 27, 2018 rated it liked it
This was book 1 in what appears to be a series, but I feel like maybe this should have been more like book 2. There were a lot of holes, a lot of missing information; information that I felt could have pulled me in so much further and really kept me interested.

I liked the book. It was suspenseful, but I felt that I really kept pushing forward because I was hoping the book would eventually share the beginning of the story.

The beginning is never shared. How PIs become PIs. What happened for them
Shelley Schott
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a new type of book for me, but I loved it. I loved the story line. I cannot wait to read the next book. It was well written and left me wanting to know what happens!
Shelly Wygant
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jackson and Lenah are from two different worlds, but are they really worlds apart. Jackson is a loner trying to make it and going against all the rules. Lenah has risen to the elite and in doing so left her humble past behind. When Jackson is given no choice but to become a protector he mets Lenah. Through out their time together they learn things about each other, find that the truth is not always the truth and that there are many things happening in the communities that they don't know about ...more
Natalie Casey
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a great read! This is not my typical genre that I read, but the blurb was pretty interesting, so I took a chance and I'm so happy I did! Jackson is such great character that you'll fall in love with right away. Lenah starts out as your typical rich high society woman, but completely changes.
This book has a lot of angst and mystery and will leave you wanting more!
I really hope this author makes a second book for this!
Leanna
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is very different from any I have read. I loved it. The storyline and characters are well developed and extremely interesting. I find myself hoping there is a part two coming.
Deborah Lane
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad to have read this book. Well written, developed characters. This genre isn't one I am drawn to, but this book left me wAnting to know more! Bring on next book! Love the two protagonists, want them to have hea.
Joleen Grace
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not my usual genre, but the plot and characters were good. Made me want to keep reading and find out what would happen next.
Kathi
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So reading the blurb for the book, I was not sure what to expect. But I’m so glad I took a chance in this book! It was so good, very well written and the characters were awesome. Waiting for the next one!
Danielle Warren
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with Jackson and Lenah! I was rooting for them as a couple the whole book. I am glad things seem to work out for them, but the ending leaves me wanting more. Hoping for a sequel!
Lilly Charysma
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Within the Walls" is kind of a dark story. It gave me a creepy feeling and I wouldn't say this is generally a bad thing. The atmosphere described is not at all a posivite one. It's dark and bloody and strange.

There are three types of people: the rich and healthy, the infected and the food. Yup, some people are food for others and they become food either willingly or... not so much. Now, we have many contrasting elements here. The rich and healthy live in a prosperous city, where the politics
Claire Ingram
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing book. This dystopian novel deserves to be up there with the other great dystopian series (hunger games, the diversion series etc) the plot is well developed as are the characters.
After the introduction of the psycho virus that can either give you enhanced abilities or turn you into essentially an infected comparative to 28 days later. If you gamble and win well you get enhanced powers oh and the need to eat human flesh to survive. In this dystopian future the AWC (American
Terri
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a very dark story, with violence and blood and hopelessness. In the beginning, I didn't care for either Jackson and Lenah, so I worried I wouldn't like the book. However, once the two met and began to get to know each other, and more was revealed about the world they lived in, I couldn't stop reading. This horrible world seemed very real, and the lines between good and bad weren't clear at all. When does the ends possibly not justify the means? This first book in the series raised a lot ...more
Shiney
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dre Keeton! What the crap!? Why?! At 20% left I was sure there was no way to wrap the story up, but I thought, just maybe.. when I saw I had 5% left I stunned and devastated! Such a great book! So many questions to still be answered. I can see all the possibilities of many books to come. I hope to see many books.
There is a definite segregation among the downtrodden people of Victory and the elite in Sundale. Jackson of Victory and Lenah of Sundale are unexpectedly paired together for a year.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
While Lenah and Jackson both live inside within the walls they may as well be from two different worlds. Lenah lives in Sundale City as one of the elite and Jackson is one of the Psycho Infected and lives in Victory with more between them than just a few miles.

Jackson and Lenah both have secrets from their past that they would like to keep hidden. They both have done things that they feel guilty about but they are things that they had to do to survive in their worlds.

Jackson is a broke man in
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
I wanna start off by saying that this isn't my typical kind of read but I floved it!!!
LenahJackson, gah I just loved them!
Lenah is from Sundale and she isn't a PI. She is "engaged" to a douchebag named Declan, who I just really don't like.

Jackson is from Victory, he's a PI sent in to Sundale do a community service kinda thing. Where he is assigned to be a bodyguard for Lenah and Declan.

Lenah and Jackson both know the rules about PI and non-PI's.
But they form a friendship and become really
Fleur
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Lenah is from the uninfected side of the wall and to be honest is a very weak person especially how she allows Declan to direct everything, where as Jackson is from within the walls where the infected are left to their own devices as well as fend for themselves. After his Lawyer makes a deal for him to do a protection contract so he doesn't go back to jail but if he stuffs up he becomes level 3 food! Now Lenah and Jackson are thrown together and as much as they dislike each other they are more ...more
Gretchen Chasse
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love a good Dystonia romance novel but sometimes they are hard to find, this is it. I loved the story, the characters and plot line were compelling right from the start. Jackson forced to become a protector where he meets Lenah. Lenah is struggling to over come her past and could not be more removed from Jackson's world but despite their difference these two have undeniable chemistry. Well written and captivating.
Manna
Oct 21, 2018
Sunny
Jul 16, 2018
NormaCenva
Nov 30, 2018
Shauntelle
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so unexpected and I mean that in the best possible way. This is not my usual type of read so I didn't know what to expect or what I was getting myself into. I freaking loved this book!!!! I loved Jackson and Lenah and I found myself anxiously reading to find out what would happen next. I cannot wait to continue on this journey with them and to see what adventure awaits them!!!!
Courtney Charles
Feb 03, 2019
Autumn
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Within the Walls is a dystopian romance novel about Lenah and Jackson. The book is about their story of coming together in a society where they are not meant to do so. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and it left me wanting more. Definitely worth the read, and I can't wait for the next one, especially after that ending!
Michelle Crowe
Rachel Griesmer
Eileen Boyce
Wendy
Jun 10, 2018

• Keeping 6 (Rock Point, #1)
  • HOT Recluse (HOT Alphas #1)
  • Beneath Your Beautiful (Beautiful, #1)
  • Cut Loose (The Sublime, #3)
  • Grayson (Hellbound Lovers MC, #2)
  • Sins of the Father (Ravage Riders MC #1)
  • Buying the Heiress (Alpha Billionaires Book 1)
  • Somebody's Heartbreak
  • Salvation in Chaos (CKMC, #1)
  • Breezy (Signature Sweethearts #2)
  • Chase (Lakefield Book 4)
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Cut Free (The Sublime, #4)
  • Wanderlust (The South Beach Connection Trilogy, #2)
  • Riggs (Hellbound Lovers MC, #3)
  • Keeping Happy Ever After (A Silvervale Second Chance Romance, #2)
  • Break (Lakefield Book 3)
  • GUNNER (Hellbound Lovers MC, #6)