Start by marking “Heartsong (Green Creek, #3)” as Want to Read:
Heartsong (Green Creek, #3)

Heartsong

(Green Creek #3)

All Robbie Fontaine ever wanted was a place to belong. After the death of his mother, he bounces around from pack to pack, forming temporary bonds to keep from turning feral. It’s enough—until he receives a summons from the wolf stronghold in Caswell, Maine.

Life as the trusted second to Michelle Hughes—the Alpha of all—and the cherished friend of a gentle old witch
ebook, 2nd, 391 pages
Published October 22nd 2019 by BOATK Books

Start your review of Heartsong (Green Creek, #3)
T.J.
Jul 19, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
HEARTSONG IS LIVE

You ready?

*Reminder: the paperback is published by Amazon, and therefore, is an Amazon exclusive. The size of the paperback is the same as Wolfsong and Ravensong, but the formatting of the interior is slightly different.

Amazon Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Heartsong-Gree...

Amazon Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/Heartsong-Gree...

All other locations Ebook: https://books2read.com/u/31rQwr

Audible Audio: https://www.audible.com/pd/Heartsong-...
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Something is seriously wrong with me because I made the extremely poor decision to start Heartsong at 10 pm.

I decided to read just a few chapters, and I checked the clock a minute later and it was stupidly, nonsensically 3:30 am. THREE-THIRTY IN THE FREAKING MORNING.

If you think there will be a natural stopping place where you can put the book down for a bit, some downtime between the excitement and action, you'd be dead wrong.

I was a bit worried about reading this one because it had been
☆ Todd
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

I loved, loved, LOVED getting to read this next book in the Green Creek series. The boys are back, you guys!

However, I've got to admit that if you're looking for tons and tons of forward movement in the overall plot arc, this might not be a favorite story for you.

This was Robbie's book and when I first began reading, I admit to feeling completely lost. Kind of spun around a bunch of times, then set loose while wobbling around disoriented.

I suspect that TJ probably did that intentionally, but
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
Well, that's a surprise. I wasn't lying when I wrote this before starting

WHAT I REALLY WANT IS CARTER'S STORY BUT I'LL TAKE THIS, THANK YOU

... and even though I was eager to get back to the Bennet's Pack, I didn't expect to love Robbie and Kelly's story, mostly because it was an established couple kind of story (view spoiler) and I don't really enjoy those in romance. Plus I mean, I've always loved Kelly (who's ace, by the way ), but Robbie?? Huuuuh. Let's say
Wendy
4,5

I started this book completely confused. I didn't know up from down and I had nu clue what the freck was going on !!!

Now, I did re-read Wolfsong and Ravensong right before I started this one (you should do it too) so that was not the reason for my confusion. You will get me when you start this one...I can only say, hang in there...things will clear up !!

I can honestly say that out of the three books in this series that are out now...this one stressed me out the most. Poor Robbie and Kelly...the
Anyta Sunday
Sep 16, 2018 is currently reading it
Who knew waiting could be so torturous?

And I only just finished Ravensong.
Gonna be a long year.

i
carried
them
scars

The truth will be revealed, and everything will shatter.

I declare myself a huge fan of Green Creek’s boys and girls and mother. And father who keeps appearing in visions and dreams. By the way, I would love to have the story of Elizabeth and Thomas Bennett told at some point.

So, this book is about Kelly and Robbie and Bennett's pack new adventure. And in the beginning the story is completely confusing. The main issue is
Sanaa
5 stars.

“Because you filled a hole in me I didn’t even know was there. You make me complete. You make me happy. I see you, Robbie. I see you.”

This book man.

It really got to me. And I loved every second.

There's no one out there like Klune who has the ability to take me out of a book funk but also put me in one. Heartsong was no different. It was brilliant. Amazing. Heartbreaking. Hilarious.

“A virus?” Carter said, sounding outraged. “What kind of virus? Who gave it to him? I’ll kill
chan ☆
May 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
did someone say ACE REP
Lost in a Book
5 Million Stars... totally a thing

Ohhhhhhh, TJ… How have we gone from pinecones and epic and awesomeness to… this? I’m not mad at it. At all… but I could have used some pinecone moments when I was getting my ass kicked by your creative genius.

Not gonna lie, I started, Heartsong and had zero clue what was happening until…

oh.gif

And then it was all GASP. WtAF. And Rawwwwr. And more incoherent thoughts as I began piecing things together. Which turned into…

f this.gif

Then actual footage of me coping...

sob.gif

A lot happens
Fabi
I don't even know where to start...

First of all, I LOVE this cover.

Then,

A book I have a hard time tearing myself away from. A story that keeps me captivated so that I keep anxiously coming back for more.

5 stars!

This is book #3 in the M/M PNR series Green Creek. You might be able to read it as a stand alone novel and enjoy it. But if you read it as part of the series you'll get a much fuller and intimate experience.

TJ Klune blew the PNR genre out of the water with Wolfsong. With Heartsong he has
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars

Oh my god MY HEART

Why do I let TJ Klune do this to me??? I keep coming back to him like an addict begging for my next hit! His books hurt soooooooooooooooo good!!! Gah!

Heartsong is book three in the Green Creek series and yes, you do need to read books 1 and 2 before this one. Plus, you really should just read them, period. The beginning of this book is a tad bit confusing, not gonna lie I picked it up and put it down after 5% or so. It wasn’t until another book friend *cough* Christy
Eugenia
Audiobook: 5+ Stars!!!!
Story: 4.75 Stars (I’m charging .25 stars for Kleenex)

Yes, it’s true what all the other reviews say that this book is angstier than Ravensong. And, yes, it will make you cry more than once—but what book from TJK won’t do that, be they tears of pain, laughter or joy?!

Will this be one that I listen to repeatedly like the first two? Maybe. Why? Robbie goes through such an INTENSE and EMOTIONAL journey here. His story, from his POV, is a total mindf**k! And as a reader, you
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
If this book doesn't make your heart sing, you might want to check to see if your heart is still beating! I honestly didn't expect to enjoy Robbie & Kelly's story so much, but it works in every way. My heart broke. My heart swelled with love. My heart sang. Romance, humor, intensity, suspense, shockers, heart-eye moments . . . Heartsong has it all. It's truly an epic addition to the Green Creek series with too many special moments & scenes to count. Once I got into this story, I could ...more
Annika
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing world TJ Klune has created with this series. So vivid. Atmospheric and gripping. Heartsong was impossible to put down once picked up. Real life was not my friend while reading this wonderful book. Klune held me captive with his words. They all had meaning and together they created this amazing tale about a lost wolf finding his way back home.

Full Review to come
Sol ~ TheBookishKing
i may not love this as much as the previous two, but it’s still really good

rtc.
Ariana
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”You. Are. Wolf.” He said.
“You. Are. Pack.” He said.
“You. Are. Bennett.”

And that's what it all comes down to in the end.
Or if you’d rather go with the lighthearted summary by Rico:

… witches and wolves are the most dramatic bitches I’ve ever known in my life. Like for once can we just have a normal day without stupid shit happening.”

TJ had me in the palm of his able writing hands right from the first paragraph. We get thrown into a plot that doesn’t feel right from the word go. I was left
Leo
Hey.
Hi.
Hello.
I see you, you know?
I see you.
And I will never let you go.

Don’t read this review unless you’re caught up with the Green Creek series

If you think you’re prepared for what you’re about to read, think otherwise: when TJ Klune said Heartsong was going to be the darkest hour before dawn he certainly wasn’t joking around. Heartsong is dark it goes places you don’t expect it to go and everything the pack will go through will break your heart, over and over again.

Like all the previous
Lea
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heartsong was just as great as I expected it to be. It was amazing to read a book from Robbie’s POV, he is such an interesting character, and seeing Green Creek through the eyes of a wolf was a joy! I had to put the book down a couple of times because I was so shocked by the twists, laughing over the Bennett Pack being their wonderful selves, or crying because this book made me feel ALL the feels!
Jewel
4.5 Stars

"I'm going to love you," I whispered to him. "I'm going to love you, and I'm never going to let you go."

Wow, that was ...unexpected and kind of amazing. Have you ever wished you could experience something again for the very first time? What would you wish for? A story? To fall in love? To find the family you didn't even know was lost? Heartsong is all of this and more.

Heartsong is Robbie's story, through and through. It's the story of what it means to be lost and found again. What
Snjez
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it

I adored Robbie and Kelly's story.

Yes, the beginning was pretty confusing, but once everything fell into place, it was beautiful.
Robbie and Kelly are both amazing characters and their relationship was my favourite part of the story. It was done so well and to me the pacing was just perfect.

I did have some niggles with some things pack-related, but that didn't make me enjoy the rest of the book any less. It was wonderful seeing all the other characters again and I can't wait for
aleks
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
So I'm the black sheep of the Klunatics. I've already come to peace with it. It's okay.

ONLY IT'S NOT BECAUSE I WAITED THREE YEARS FOR THIS BOOK AND IT FELT LIKE TWELVE AND IT FELT LIKE AZKABAN AND NOW IT'S LIKE THE ORDER OF PHOENIX INSTEAD OF LIKE ALL THOSE GREAT WOLFSTAR FANFICS--

Anyway.

You know what I like about love stories? The one thing I love the most? To see how the two idiots actually SLOWLY FALL IN LOVE. So why the hell in a 4-book romance series I only got that in book 1? And yeah I
Reread: October 2019
Read: August 2019
_____________________________

Thank you very much to Dreamspinner Press for providing an advance copy in exchange for an honest review.

Heartsongis the very, very highly anticipated third book in theGreen Creekseries that is sure to make the fandom explode from excitement, from tension ... and from cliffhangers.

Without going into any details, this book is a massive surprise. You think you know where the story is going and then it knocks you on your ass and goes
Leaf of Absence
I'm at this point with this series: I'm not sure I'd want this pack in charge of all the werewolves, or in charge of anything really, because they don't ever seem to learn from their mistakes. They spend a lot of time chasing their own tails, and they're a little too in love with their own drama. Also, they should definitely not ever be in charge of strategic planning of battles.

Debra

In preparation, I read both Wolfsong and Ravensong again right before starting Heartsong. I jumped right in here and something felt off from the start. In fact, it took me up to about 18% in until I realized just exactly what was going on. Heartsong is quite unlike the other two stories in the way it unfolds, yet it is exactly like them in the amount of emotion you will feel throughout.

Robbie's story is utterly heartbreaking. The fallout of what happens is devastating to not only
Lisazj1
4.5 stars. This was everything I thought it would be and then some, and I gotta tell you, I expected a LOT. I'm beginning to think that maybe TJ is a sorcerer and we're all enchanted, because how can each and every book knock me emotionally on my ass? Out of a body of work where everything he writes is special, this series is extraordinary.

I've been working so much lately that it took me three whole days to read this and I wanted to cry when I had to put it down *I guess falling asleep sitting
Roxanne
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How I wish this was out in time for Pride

UPDATE : on Twitter Klune announced that Kelly is asexual. CANNOT Explain how much my little heart needs this!!!

I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER???
Why are there never arcs of these books

Also people are saying they don’t want Kelly’s book and I’m like????
He’s the purest soul and if I could have his book now I’d be complete
Jules Lovestoread
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There aren't enough stars or hearty-eyes. packpackpack
Full review coming soon!!
Alexandra Elend Wolf
What a book.

I'm blown away by it.

My heart has been destroyed and re-built so many times in such a short period of time, which is exactly what I wanted, that I'm still reeling.

It definitely went far and above from my original expectations.

RTC.
___________________

To say that I'm excited about this book would be a huge understatement. I'm super excited and ready to begin.

I like the fact that each book has different protagonists. Though, I'm not sure about Robbie. He has been kind of a minor
Josy
The ebook - self-published by TJ under BOATK Books - is up for pre-order!!

Release date October 22 :)

"This is the ebook only for now, and only at Amazon. Other locations to come soon!

In addition, you might come across the mass market still for sale, as well as a version of the trade paperback. DO NOT BUY THESE. I will upload my own paperback once ready."

• The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Tallowwood
  • Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound #3)
  • The Prince and His Bedeviled Bodyguard (Paranormal Princes #1)
  • Fated Hearts (Shadow Bound, #1)
  • Fish on a Bicycle (Fish Out of Water, #5)
  • Thrown to the Wolves (Big Bad Wolf, #3)
  • Hellion (415 Ink, #3)
  • Declination (Borealis Investigations, #3)
  • All Souls Near & Nigh (Soulbound, #2)
  • Thrown Off the Ice
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)
  • Off Duty (Hazard and Somerset)
  • Deosil (Whyborne & Griffin #11)
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
When TJ Klune was eight, he picked up a pen and paper and began to write his first story (which turned out to be his own sweeping epic version of the video game Super Metroid—he didn’t think the game ended very well and wanted to offer his own take on it. He never heard back from the video game company, much to his chagrin). Now, over two decades later, the cast of characters in his head have only ...more

Green Creek (4 books)
  • Wolfsong (Green Creek, #1)
  • Ravensong (Green Creek, #2)
  • Brothersong (Green Creek, #4)
“Remember when it was this great big secret? Now everyone knows, and everyone wants to shoot something. Fucking humans, man. Now, where are my guns? I want to shoot something.” 0 likes
“We are literally the gayest pack that has ever existed,” Rico said to no one in particular. “I see no problem with this.” 0 likes