Start by marking “In the Land of Strangers: A Collection of Best Short Stories” as Want to Read:
In the Land of Strangers: A Collection of Best Short Stories

In the Land of Strangers: A Collection of Best Short Stories

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Fida's life looks perfect on the surface. Handsome loving husband Imran, sweet little daughter Amna and the perfect home. Fida knows that something was missing. Something that was priceless. Will she be able to resist the urge in finding the missing piece for a happily ever after or protect her marriage from breaking into pieces? Hikma is happily married to Wafiq and lives ...more
Published March 3rd 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about In the Land of Strangers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In the Land of Strangers

Mushfeeqah Van Der Schyff
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A book in a million that's what I'd call it.

In the land of strangers by Zeneefa Zaneer is a book that has stirred a unique cultural awakening within me. I did not know much about Sri Lanka or its culture and backgrounds but when I started reading this book it really made me crave more! I needed to know more about the country, it's foods, it's beautiful landscape and definitely it's people.

The bilingual author has done an outstanding job by bringing so many stories together, that is so relevant
Umm Rayyan
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every story in this compilation of short stories is remarkable and would speak to the soul of its reader. It would become a difficult task if I had to choose my favorite among them. So here are my brief thoughts on all the stories from this book.

I am sure each and every one of us has been lost, on our way before we were guided by His Mercy. This is a captivating journey of losing and finding oneself and turning towards repentance and acknowledging the favors of Allah. Alhamdulillah!

Our limited t
Zeneefa Zaneer
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nimra Fatima