Start by marking “Bloodlines: A Forget Me Not Origin Story” as Want to Read:
Bloodlines: A Forget Me Not Origin Story

Bloodlines: A Forget Me Not Origin Story

A spark ignites a new future for Anso and his twin sister Ava. One they never anticipated…

When Anso discovers something different about him, something inhuman, he knows he must keep it a secret or face death at the hands of his people. Forced into an arranged marriage to a man she’s never met, Ava yearns for a different kind of power. When a mysterious stranger enters the
Kindle Edition
Published by Fiction-Atlas Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Bloodlines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodlines

Jennifer Zamboni
I can’t wait for the rest of this story! Forget Me Not Bloodlines is a peek into an exciting new world by C.L. Cannon. The rules of magic are just beginning to be introduced, as are the characters, but I’m already rooting for the !

The true identity of Samael was unexpected and fascinating. Ava is quickly becoming a favorite character as well. I can’t wait to see what she’s all about too!
Melissa E.
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

Canon's story is captivating and original. Her characters are developed and likable. And easy, fun, entertaining read, and I can't wait for part two!!! Well done.
Tiki Kos
Review coming soon!

Angel Leya
Fair warning, currently the book is just part of the story. The author says that will be amended on the 30th, at which time you can update your book to receive the rest of the story. As such, I'll reserve my full review for when I read the full book, but as far as starters go, I loved this. I'm curious to see where things go (that cliffhanger, though!), and I'm confident the rest of the story will be as intriguing as the first. :)
A.M. Deese
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun, quick read!

I read this in just under an hour but despite the short length the characters were well-developed and I was left craving part two immediately. I'm certainly looking forward to the conclusion of this book.
Myriam
Jim Lighter
Oct 19, 2018
Chandra Fry
Nov 07, 2018
C.L. Cannon is a publisher, publicist, editor, author, designer, and lots of other occupations with the -er sound at the end!

She is a woman of many talents who never gives up or stops improving. She enjoys writing about love and friendship. She loves it even more when she can add fantasy and science fiction aspects to those themes!

She’s a self-proclaimed Harry Potter freak (Slytherin Pride people