Start by marking “Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle)” as Want to Read:
Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle)

Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle)

Join the Heaven’s Rejects brotherhood with the first three books of the series bundled together for the first time.

Sins of the Father – Prequel Novella
Absolute power corrupts absolutely; it was a harsh lesson that my father learned too late. Now we’re all going to burn for his mistakes.

Heaven Sent – HRMC #1
Can an angel with blood-covered wings and the devil himself r
Published May 25th 2018 by Paige Turner Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1

Start your review of Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle)
Coco.V
Sep 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/18/18)!💝

Blurb:

Sins of the Father – Prequel Novella

Heaven Sent – HRMC #1
Can an angel with blood-covered wings and the devil himself resist temptation, or will they risk bringing hellfire down on everything that they love?
Joelle
We really enjoyed the stories in this box set. Avelyn Paige is a fairly new author to us and were are thoroughly enjoying her stories.

I have to say that were really enjoyed the characters in these stories and loved getting to know them.Our two favorites were Dani and Hero.

My favorite character would have to be Dani .Dani for me was feisty ,mouthy,love-able, and funny as heck.Dani's character had me laughing and chuckling throughout the entire story and I just loved that.

Dani and Hero's story wa
Spunky N Sassy
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This is the ultimate starter volume for introducing Heaven's Rejects MC to any reader who loves a great MC Romance. With three books Sins of the Father,

Book #1 - Sins of the Father
In this quick prequel we learn how Mikey became Raze as he rose to power as the president of the Heaven's Rejects MC. This may have been a quick novella but it was full of story and danger. When Raze's father is gunned down from bad decisions, Raze deci
Racy
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the Father:
I am glad I got a chance to read this book. I have read all the other books in this series so far. This was was good to read because it filled in the blanks. It does not have the MC romance like the others have but it gives us insight to Raze the MC Prez and how he got to where he was.

Raze had went through so much in this book. It was a wonder he was not damaged beyond repair due to his father and the treatment he received. I guess it might of been his mother’s goodness that
Ana Rita
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that I looked like a crazy girl screaming when these books entered my Kindle. Everyone knows that I absolutely love MC books and this lady have been on my radar for so long...
I really wanted to read her books and when I got the chance to do so I couldn't start it fast enough.
Avelyn Paige has been praised by so many readers that it spiked my curiosity. And Dayum... I wanted to slap myself for taking so long. Her writing is hot and wild, dark, intense with a bit of everything.
Th
Whynter Raven
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Avelyn's Heaven's Rejects series and now she has it in a boxset. I highly recommend this boxset ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So this is my first Avelyn Paige book and I have to say I really enjoyed it. This box set is the perfect way to wet your appetite. I love MC books and Avelyn does a great story.

Sins of the Father:

Starts us with a novella with how Raze becomes the president of the Heaven's Rejects. Raze's father is the president at the time, and this shows what is going on and how the Rejects fall and raise under Raze.

Heaven Sent:

We jump ahead quite a bit with Heaven Sent. We go to Hero who is not in the firs
Julie
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great starter bundle. I enjoyed every book and look forward to reading the rest of the series.

Sins of the Father:

The Heaven’s Rejects president is dead, and his son Mikey, steps up to take his place. Mikey had always hated how his father used his power to treat his family and his club brothers like trash, and he also left a huge mess which Mikey is determined to straighten and make things right for all in the club.

Sins of the Father has an exciting plot, action and we meet some intriguing new
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars (overall)

2 stars book 1 Sins of the Father

Raze has his work cut out for him after his father dies at the hands of a rival MC. No one will miss the old bastard but he sure left a mess behind. Now it's up to Raze and his brothers at the club to right the wrongs left by his father and make the club something to be proud of. After saving Rubie and the club he hopes that the ghost of his father quits riding in.

This book moved so fast I felt like I got whiplash. By the time it was done
Dimple
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
The Heaven's Rejects box set, volume one, has a ton to offer to any girl that harbors a secret (or not so secret) love for MCs.

The first book, Sins of the Father, was my least favorite, but it was supposed to be. This novel is a quick prequel to the modern day HR's. In it, we learn how the MC came to be and the men who started it. We meet the men of the old guard, and their initial vision for the club but whose vision was drowned out by greed and hate. We see Mikey's "Raze" rise up after the cl
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 gritty stars

Erin Lewis
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star Review Heaven’s Rejects MC Vol. 1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle) by Avelyn Paige

This is a boxed set with the first three books of the series bundled together. Having only read one of the books in this series (book 4) I jumped at the chance to read and review this boxed set. Ms.Paige sucked me into the stories from the start and I found myself saying, just one more chapter until I finally finished.

Sins of the Father:
This book gives us the background to Raze who is the President of the Heaven’
Written In Red Book Blog
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jo
Heaven's Rejects MC Vol.1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle) By Avelyn Paige, consists of the first three books, which have now been incorporated into a box set.

Sins of the Father:

Sins of the father is a novella, which gives us insight not only into the Heaven's Rejects MC world but into the newly elected president of the Heaven's Rejects MC, Raze.
Raze's background is anything but pretty, an abusive father who used his position of power to treat not only Raze, his mother and sister badly but also his cl
Romaine Heart
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the Father

Power and greed can make a man lose his sight on what is really important in life in which ultimately causes his death.

Mikey aka Raze has to step up now to fill his father's shoes and become the new Prez of the Heaven's Rejects MC. A job he never wanted. He has to clean up the sins of his father.  His father's debts and his father's enemies that could cost him his life.

Will Raze follow in his father's footsteps thriving for power and greed? Or will he do just the opposite?

Sins
Maryann Moreno
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the Father by : Avelyn Paige
4 out of 5 stars
This book is a great start to the series. Lucky for me I started with this book this book tells the story of how Raze "Mikey" became club president. Although the book starts out slow which is not how I usually like my MC books I like them grip you in the balls so tights you cant put it down and then it just spits you out kinda MC books once this books up you won't want to put it down. Overall good story.

Angels and Ashes by: Avelyn Paige
5 out of
Jennifer Pierson
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE Bundles or Box Sets (whatever you want to call them) because when I love an author, then I can have an overabundance of them, so Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1 had me in Hog Heaven (see what I did there?) Anyway, I'll move this along. It has two full novels and a novella in it so a full day of alpha biker goodness. First up is Sins of the Father which is the novella, and this is the progression of Mikey, where he became Raze, to becoming to President of Heaven's Rejects MC. And the ...more
Aurelie Gordio
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All three books were perfect, well written.
You get to cry, laugh and you will even want to throw your kindle. Be warned!
I would suggest to read them in order to understand each story and characters better.
I can’t wait to read the story of Ricca and Ratcher, because it sounds promising. So fingers crossed we get one.

Sins of the Father (book 0,5)
In this book you are introduced into the MC Heaven’s rejects world. You get to know Raze and how he got his road name. You also get to meet some of his
Angela
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Heavan’s Rejects MC Volume 1 includes three stories that set the precedence for the Heaven’s Rejects MC. SINS OF THE FATHER tells the story of a younger Raze and how he came to lead the Heaven’s Rejects. This story delves deeply into what made Raze the way that he is and what drove him. It also shows just how protective he is of those that he loves and what he is willing to do to protect those he cares for.

HEAVEN SENT is the story of Dani and Hero, and can I just say wow! Dani has been
Renee
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

If you have not read Avelyn Paige's Heaven's Rejects Series yet, now is your chance to get the first three books in one boxset.

Book 1 is Sins of the Father. This is where it all begins and Mikey becomes Raze. You also see how he rose to power as the president of the MC. This is the new start the Heaven's Rejects have been waiting on and Raze is just the man to take them where they want to be.

Book 2
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: MC Biker Romance Readers
4.5 STARS

This is the first time I have read this author and I am a huge fan of MC books. I enjoy many authors who write these types of books and Avelyn Patge is no exception.

This Boxset contained 3 of the books from her Heaven's Rejects Series.

The prequel is Sins of the Father

This one was a good read starts ff president is dead and his son Mikey who loathes his father's lifestyle and things he does to his brothers in the club and Mikey is determined to fix it!!

Heaven Scent
This one is Dani movin
Jackie Wright
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heavens Rejects Bundle is a boxed set of the first 3 books in the series and as I loved Sins of the Father I was always going to jump at the chance to read this set.

Sins of the Father is a prequel novella and it really sets the scene for the rest of the series. In this quick read we get an insight into Raze, the man he has become and his rise to power.

Heaven Sent is Dani’s story. Dani has found herself a roommate and thinks she has found a place to call home that is until her world comes crashi
Lauren Dodson
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heaven’s Rejects, what can I truly say about it. This boxset is the first I’ve read from this author, and I have to say I am disappointed that I haven’t picked up a book from her before now! Avelyn works hard throughout the series to ruin the reader , in all the right ways for all other MC books.
It starts with a Novella about how the MC was before we jump into book 1. It gives the background of the MC and the how the current President comes to be. For a Novella it is action packed.
Heaven Sent-
Cheri
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Micheal/Raze joined his father's MC for two reasons, the abundance of women, and the two important females in his life--his mother and sister. Their protection was the most important thing in his life and joining was the only way he could do so. The club was nothing like his father had talked about. The family-friendly, community-friendly club. It was deadly, drug dealing, human trafficking and more. Until a rival club took him out, making Raze the new president.

Before he could turn the club aro
Wendy Livingstone
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first volume in an amazing series, and is books 1-3.
#0.5 Sins of the Father Prequel
This is a great introduction into the Heaven’s Rejects MC, and gets to know how Raze ended up with that name, as well as an introduction to some of the other brothers.
#1 Heaven Sent
This is Hero who is the VP in the MC, and Dani’s story. Dani has escaped from a terrible past, and is now involved into the MC world.
#2 Angels & Ashes
This is Raze and Darcy’s story. Raze is the President of the MC, and Darcy
Candee
Sep 19, 2018 added it
Great set of books

I loved how book one is packed and tells a great story on it's own but also leads up to book 2 and 3. Book 2 is very action packed with mystery of trying to figure out what is being hide and who a mystery person is. Book 3 picks up with finishing a persons story from book 1 as well as mystery and action. The sex scenes are very steamy and good.
Sara
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

An unexpectedly good MC Romance box set. (I am seriously picky about my MC romances). Heaven’s Rejects includes a novella and two full-length novels featuring the sexy men of the MC and the women who they love. The books are emotional, exciting and intriguing reads.
Susan Curtis
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome 🔥❤️🔥

Loved the Heaven’s Rejects MC Vol. 1 that contains a novella that explains how Raze becomes Prez. The new is the complete book about Hero and Dani - totally loved it. Next was Raze and Darcy’s story, again loved it. Wonderful characters and intriguing storyline. Totally recommend it 🔥❤️🔥
ANB kc
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
 I went into this with absolutely no expectations and came out blown away. The first novella, while not really romantic, set the ground for a world that I can get lost in. And I did get lost. I loved Heaven Sent (Dani and Hero are intense!) and Angels and Ashes and am rushing to add the other books of this series to my Kindle.

Emily Pack
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! Read it now!
Deborah Willborn
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Fucking God!!! This series was a first for me and couldn’t put it down. The trials of growing up MC and being the son of the President. Has its ups and downs, But Mikey finally comes full circle after the murder of his father and trying to come into himself to lead his men to the true meaning of the BROTHERHOOD. Jagger the VP has a hell of a time but relentlessly accomplished getting Mikey to become Raze. And the betrayal of brothers and wife comes around ten fold. Another murder and hell ...more
Goodreads Librari...: Please update cover 3 20 May 11, 2018 12:46PM

• Shadow (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #2)
  • Saving the Preacher's Daughter (Dogs of Fire MC: Savannah Chapter, #1)
  • Show
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Rason & Eliza (Rojo, TX Book 1)
  • Minus (Burning Saints MC, #1)
  • Grady (Texas Kings MC #13)
  • Brooks (Dirty Misfits MC Book 1)
  • Jake's Silence (Hell's Riders, #1)
  • Ink: Savage Crows Book One: An MC Romance Novel
  • Chase (Savage Kings MC #1)
  • Mac (Desert Sinners MC, #1)
  • Broken Souls (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #1)
  • Porter (Dirty Misfits MC Book 2)
  • The Satan's Fury MC: Boxed Set, Books 1-8
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 5 (MC Chronicles #3.75)
  • Crimson (Satan's Savages MC #1)
Avelyn Paige is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes stories about dirty alpha males and the brave women who love them. She resides in a small town in Indiana with her husband and three fuzzy kids, Jezebel, Cleo, and Asa. Avelyn spends her days working as a cancer research scientist and her nights sipping moonshine while writing. You can often find her curled up with a ...more