Start by marking “Divided We Stand (What's Left of My World Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Divided We Stand (What's Left of My World Book 4)

Divided We Stand

(What's Left of My World #4)

The decision to splinter backfires.

When Lauren and the others leave the safety of the valley in search of supplies and aid, theyre trapped, captured, and tortured. Escape seems impossibleif theyre to survive, it will only be by rescue, and not without blood on their hands and tears in their eyes.

Could you watch one of your own be beaten?

The groups captors are

Published July 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Divided We Stand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divided We Stand

Start your review of Divided We Stand (What's Left of My World Book 4)
Chessy The Cat
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lauren Russell and a group from the valley have left in search of food and medical supplies. Along the way, they were ambushed. They now find themselves at the mercy of a gang of hardened criminals bent on nothing but torture and death.

Meanwhile back in the valley many of those remaining are gravely ill with an unknown pathogen. The able body members are few. Yet, three of them decide to go off on their own. One seeking the immediate help from a neighbor from another valley. The other two on a
Kelly Salvia
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite series. I love the characters, the underlying themes, and the storyline. In this book, so many pieces have come together. As C.A. Rudolph stated in the Authors Note that the sub-plots are written in a nonlinear way, I made sure to pay attention to the date at the beginning of each chapter and had no problem following along. It made sense why it was written this way and enhanced the story. I am a slow reader, but I finished the book in two days, because ...more
david
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Good story

I'm really enjoying this story but to me this book was disjointed. There was too much skipping around from each characters point of view at different times from one day forward to present day then back two days. It just hurt the cohesiveness in my opinion. That being Saud the story is still great and I look forward to reading more.
Cyndi Marie ☆★Audiobook Addict★☆
🎧 Audio Review 🎧

Another great book in this series. I find myself enthralled with what these characters will do and say next even though I don't always agree with their theories. This book had a little more conspiracy theory preaching than the last and I have to admit it sure makes you think! Lauren has changed so much from book 1 until now and she seems to be getting harder in each book which makes sense in the situations. I really want to know where Allen is and can't wait for the next book. I
Beti
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lauren has grown so much from the first book. Whether you turn the page, flip the kindle, or turn on the iPod, you're in for a great ride. Tons of action and adventure. Each installment just adds to the enjoyment of the series. All the original characters have grown and the new characters add flavor. There's tension and remembrances and I love the back and forth chapters.

If you haven't started the series, why not? Get going and give yourself hours of real enjoyment and meet some great and not so
Anonymous
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Better and better

I've enjoyed each book in this series, but it's rare to see one just get better and better like this one has. Yes, authors do mature in the execution of their craft but ideas and plot lines tend to overstay their welcome -- like in-laws at Christmas -- in many series I've read. That's just not the case here. If you happen to read this Mr. Rudolph, I hope you have several more books planned in this world/character cast as there seems to be much story left to tell.

God bless you
PJ Lea
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Divided.

As they become divided, some leaving the valley, they become weaker and each group faces separate dangers.
A stark warning to all of us about the dangers that could come to pass, this series improves with each book.
My only niggle is that, to me, words such as pranced, shimmied and caper don't fit, especially in the context they were used and that made them stand out every time.
Earl
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed to have access to an ARC and I was not disappointed. CA Rudolph warns you in the notes that there will be timeline jumps, and at the beginning of the book it is quite true, almost to the point of losing one if they are not paying attention, this quickly passes and the storyline smoothest out. I loved the mirror that is held up against todays society from a PostApoc viewpoint. ...more
Deb
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great set of characters with a fantastic storyline that will draw you in and make you thankful you aren't in this believable world that this author has created with such a great imagination. I had shivers reading some of the scenes. I cringed reading others. I was drawn into the story until the very end.
Donna McLeod
Apr 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm going to start on the last book of the series. I think the biggest catch for me is the reality that this could be a reality. As I've said before, not a huge fan of the writing style. Seems just about everyone speaks the same or has the same personality. The swearing seems contrived. But the story brings me to the final book... so that pretty much says it I guess.
Gwen Beauchamp
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I hate waiting for these books to be released, because they are so good. Divided We Stand did not disappoint. Another well written story from C.A. Rudolph. Very few authors can bring characters to life as he has. I don't like spoilers, so I'll leave it at that. If you are interested in a series of excellent books that are almost impossible to put down, this is the one for you.
My
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each book in this series reveals the depth of Laurens strength. CA Rudolph has created another exciting installment of the world Lauren and her family and friends have been left to deal with. Truly evil characters and a better look at characters briefly mentioned in other books all make this an exciting read! Kevin Pierce does a wonderful job yet again as narrator! ...more
Vickii Bendit
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whoa! This installment of Whats Left of My World, Divided We Stand, takes us on a hell of a Ride! Fast paced, Lauren is reunited with her old training buddies and is rescued. Her mom makes a powerful new alli who helps rescue the folk at home. Lessons are learned and, like Dorothy, Laurel will learn that theres No place like home. Well worth your time to read. ...more
Tanya
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They split up so some can find food and other supplies but they are trapped, captured and tortured. She is heartbroken at what is happening as they wonder if they will ever escape. Then a face from the last arrives but will they help them? See if they will

sheryl pedersen
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very wonderful telling Stories

I just want to let you know that I love all apocalypse books and yours is one of the best Ive had when will the next book come out please hurry I cant wait to see what happens to Lauren and all her love ones and friends thank you Sheryl Pedersen California
C.M. Rutherford
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ambushed while searching for a doctor and supplies to help those sick at their settlement. Lauren and her friends are captured and tortured by a group of psychopaths living in a railyard. Once again Laurens past pays off when some old friends show up to assist by coincidence. Great story and pacing keeps the pages turning on the fourth installment of the series.
Mrs LB
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reunions & Realizations

This was another solid addition to a wonderful and interestingly told story. Initially, not getting the details right away was bothersome but I've come to enjoy this style more and more.
The reunions were great but there's still one more that I'm holding my breath for. I'm anticipatory as well as cautious for what's to come.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I cant tell you how much I absolutely love this series! The characters are off the charts and the story line is so amazing! This really makes you think. And I feel like Im right there with them.
Michael
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Its an OK read if you can get by the immaturity of the characters... most of the characters are whiny and always so offended by one another its annoying. I will continue the series just because I want to figure out what happened/happens with Alan, Lauren's father.
Craig D Orzel, Sr
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book reviews

Absolutely one of the best series I've read. Truly looking forward to book 5. I am not one for technology but thanks to it I was introduced to this author. Highly recommended reading
Sandra L.
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Of course C.A. Rudolph did not disappoint. Love that their were a few twists and turns that were unexpected. Love how everything gets tied together nicely. Cant wait for the next book in the series.
Leslie McDermott
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! Lauren continues to become more and more of a badass! The further development of the female characters and the backstories of everyone are starting to come together in this book. It was a wild ride for sure!
Nanette Barnes
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I cant get enough of these books and stories. I look forward to each time a new one comes out
BJ
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Captivating

Mr Rudolph continues his series and each one is better than the last one. Time well spent as you are entrapped by the movement of the story.
Rita
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series. Waiting for #5.
Seth Janisse
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, LOVE these characters.

Great character development throughout. I cant wait to dig into the next book. Highly recommended folks, you wont regret spending time with Lauren!
Alan Lee Jennings
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book hang over again

First off did you really have to start off like that with memories and build up the battle that way and leaving end still not knowing where Alan Russell !!!!
Vicki
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I hated for it to end, it was so good , hope there is a lot more to come.
Michael Tuttle
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation of the story! I cant wait for the next installment. ...more
Diane Robinette
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Divided we stand

This could be our real future. Yes, it is possible. If I was younger by 50 years, I would follow in Lauren's footprints. Good book, great series.

• Fight Like a Man (SHTF, #1)
  • Hunted (Days of Want #2)
  • Run Like the Wind (SHTF, #3)
  • All Dark (Still Surviving #2)
  • Shoot Like a Girl (SHTF, #2)
  • The Mad Mick (The Mad Mick #1)
  • The Ranch: A Legacy of Violence (The Legacy Series Book 2)
  • Resistance (Dark Road #3)
  • Another 20 Miles (Perilous Miles #2)
  • Turmoil (Days of Want #3)
  • Extraction (Dark Road #5)
  • Masters of Mayhem (The Mad Mick #2)
  • Escape (Dark Road #2)
  • Turbulent (Days of Want #1)
  • Allison's Secret
  • Compound Fracture (Locker Nine #3)
  • Switched On (The Borrowed World #6)
  • Fallout (Dark Road #4)

What's Left of My World (6 books)
  • What's Left of My World: A Story of a Family's Survival
  • This We Will Defend: The Continuing Story of a Family's Survival (Book Two of the What's Left of My World Series)
  • We Won't Go Quietly: A Family's Struggle to Survive in a World Devolved (Book Three of the What's Left of My World Series)
  • Worlds Apart: A Survival Story Yet Untold (Book Five of the What's Left of My World Series)
  • INDIVISIBLE: Book Six of the What's Left of My World Series