Start by marking “Uncork Yourself Not Bottles : Step up to next level of Professional & Personal life” as Want to Read:

Time flies very fast and the way business is done is witnessing accelerated changes. Going forward all of us have no choice but to visit self-created mental gyms on a daily basis, besides physical gyms. Visit to Mental Gyms is keeping yourself uncorked all the time. How much are you investing in yourself by way of time and resources? What are your plans to increase your

Published March 26th 2018 by Notion Press

To ask other readers questions about Uncork Yourself Not Bottles , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncork Yourself Not Bottles

Start your review of Uncork Yourself Not Bottles : Step up to next level of Professional & Personal life
Storyteller_md_ak
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"UNCORK YOURSELF NOT BOTTLES"
Title is enough to understand the contents inside the book. Cover is also unique and innovative.
A self help book which has comprises the path to success and can provide you a better way for self analysis in the way of thinking , confidence , change , self belief courage of conviction , procrastination to your success and many more.
Book is divided into four major parts which are further divided in sub-chapters.
1. BE YOU , DO YOU AND FOR YOU
This quadrant is further
Nidhi Srivastava
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
It has taken a long time to review this copy, due to two reasons... one I have been relocating from one city to another and the other one is the book is a self-help book, which does not allow you to skip any bit of the chapter. The concept of the book is similar to any self-help book, with the main objective of shaping an individual. There are quotes from famous personalities such as Nelson Mandela, which has been quoted in between the chapters suiting the theme of the upcoming chapter. These ...more
Tanu Parasar
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Title :Uncork Yourself, not bottle
Genre :Non-fiction (self-help book)
Book length : 218
Author : @pradeep.chhabra1
Published by : @notion.press

//Opinion//
I'm personally not a self-help book reader or lover. But I thought to give it a shot & I've got mixed feelings about this book.
Title is perfectly suitable and complement the cover of the book perfectly.
Whole book is divided into 4 major plots with numerous sub plots. The title of the plots are as bright as sun rays and consist enough
Prudhvi
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The author did a great job in keeping the content short yet impactful. The author combed through decades of his professional life to share us few nuggets of wisdom. The ideas presented in the book are relevant to all professionals be it a young one, who is trying to make it in the corporate world or a CEO, who pretty much has seen everything a company has to offer.

The book is divided in 4 parts. The first part is concentrated mainly on ‘’YOU’’
Vandana Choudhary
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this book ‘Uncork Yourself Not Bottles’ Author details his approach to effectively reaching goals by practising some important and useful methods. These practical methods will inspire you to approach your goals in a new way and speed up your success. Throughout the book, author emphasizes the need to visit our self-created mental gyms regularly and also highlights importance of talking to the man in the mirror as this is the most helpful method. This book will help you in your personal and ...more
Devanshi Sanghani
Jan 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Starting my year with positivity by reading "Uncork yourself and not bottles" by Pradeep Chhabra.
This book basically is a self-help book that will obviously give some inputs in your personal and professional growth.
We all maintain our body by going in gyms daily. As per Pradeep Chhabra, mental gyms are always available 247 and uncorking yourself will lead to mental peace and happiness.
The book emphasis mostly on the Do's and Dont's in both personal and professional life so as to be the best
Ram Raj
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Excellent book for young and budding professional irrespective of their domain to learn how to effectively navigate the corporate shark tank ".

The author has distilled his lifelong experiences in the book. How to rediscover and feed your passion, how to build your own brand and how to convert the same into alternate income stream and profession. The author has proven through various decisions ( Switching from PSU executive to Executive in Private corporate world to writing, speaking, coaching
Shruti kumar
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's always encouraging to come across an inspirational book … and” Uncork Your Mind not Bottles “is an excellent resource to for every individual and one of the rare books that combine wisdom, psychology, and practical suggestions on how to develop and improve yourself.
And it says -
“ I'm gonna make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right”

“Uncork Your Mind not Bottles” is an inspiring, refreshing, and hopeful book recommended for anyone who
Satyendra Sahai
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Catchy title upfront and loads of practiced solutions for manager dilemma inside. I recall Pradeep was in complete agreement when mental gym I practiced with newly formed northern region team. Readers would get benefited with effective tools which are uncommon yet effective. In wholesome, uncorking is made jargon free and gelling to typical work-life. Worth more than it's price.
Abhay
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the Katana ! Fine and sharp as Japanese samurai sword. A smooth cut in management literature. Bold with bulleted lessons. Read it and rejoice it. Thank you Author for opening up your mind. This is the fastest way of learning life lessons.
Hemant soneker
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read the book and found it very practical & easy to understand and implement. Must read for everyone working in PSU .
Angshuman Bhattacharya
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
read the book which describes a simple way of living and not through management jargon ……… often deeply moving with magnificent sense of office or home or interplay of both places … this is book of enduring magic like the writer himself …
Syed Fazayal Shabbir
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read the book and found it very helpful. Most of the management books in the market are full of complicated jargons which make them difficult to understand and implement. This book however is like a breathe of fresh air. Written in a simple and easy to understand language with practical concepts loaded with real life examples. Must read for everyone working in corporate sector.
Dipdyuti
May 21, 2018
Raghavender Mudi
Oct 30, 2018
Nivedita Dhar
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some books can really change your point of view towards any negativity. Because Author Pradeep Chhabra has done a wonderful job to prove this substance for any Corporate person. He has implied to us how this Corporate field has changed the funds and agenda of working process. He wanted to say that we have to come out from the shell to balance pace with this drastic change. As if uncork yourself and start attending mental gym, Ted Talks or Prep Talks as well. If I tell you about the cover of this ...more
Vishal Saxena

• Chronicles of Kali - TheSecret Book Of Asurs
  • Bestseller
  • The Times We Live In
  • The Diary on the Fifth Floor
  • The Code of Manavas (Maha Vishnu Trilogy #1)
  • A Drizzle in the Desert
  • Once Upon an IAS Exam
  • The Journey
  • Dark Blossom
  • Snakes in the Meadows
  • Broken Crayons Can Still Colour: A Soldier and a Fighter
  • Wake up, girl!
  • I am a home to butterflies
  • The Conquest of the East: Royal Crown Returns
  • The Cloudburst: "The will to survive is a force that never discriminates."
  • The Land of Moonlit Snows: & Other Real Travel Stories from the Indian Himalaya
  • The Alpha Yeti