Start by marking “Now Lovers (LOVE in the USA, A Hollywood Love Story Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Now Lovers (LOVE in the USA, A Hollywood Love Story Book 2)

Now Lovers

(LOVE in the USA, The Hesters #2)

World famous actor Jay West could’ve chosen any woman in the world to fall in love with, but he chose Sonja Hester.  But when a big mistake comes back to haunt Jay, the possibility of a Hollywood scandal threatens to ruin him and the woman he loves.
Published May 29th 2018 by Z.L. Arkadie Books

To ask other readers questions about Now Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Now Lovers

Start your review of Now Lovers (LOVE in the USA, A Hollywood Love Story Book 2)
deannaf
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Received as an ARC for an honest review. I loved it!! In this book you will get to reminisce with some characters from the previous LOVE in the USA books, YAY!! Sonja and Jay still have to deal with some unresolved issues from Jay's past. Z.L. Arkadie has brought these two to a closure thus far with some "What in the world is Jay thinking?" moments along with "I can't believe this character is back!!" I have loved the suspense created in bringing Sonja and Jay to a happy ending . I can't wait to ...more
Kelly Stuart
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now lovers is following on from once friends and picks up where the other one ends. Jay and Sonja’s relationship is put under extreme pressure. People are working against them and jeopardising not only their careers but life. This is a great follow up book and I always love hearing about other characters from previous books. Definitely recommend this book and I would love to read about Robin and Dexter
Carissa
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. This is a continuation of Jay and Sonya’s story. It had tons of twists and turns as well as appearance from my favourites from Love in the USA past characters.

I cannot wait for the next book in this series.
Daisy Delfin
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
3.5 Stars
Joanne
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Love the characters in the way they build up. The side stories fill out and do not distract from the main story.
Joyce Hardin
Susan
May 12, 2019
Nina Derr
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was just as much fun as the first one. Still had a lot going on with a little more action than the first. There also some jaw dropping moments and a few you saw coming. Sonja and Jay are such a great couple. I love books about superstar celebs who meet ordinary people and this book really puts forward what celebrities have to deal with sometimes.
Kathryn Mitchell
Jun 26, 2018
Lisa
May 16, 2018 added it
This was a good conclusion to Sonja and Jay's story. There were a few twists that I did not see but the plot moved along well and I liked the return of some of characters from the previous LOVE in the USA series. I enjoyed this book from the start and was happy how Jay and Sonja got their HEA.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book.
Gayle Stine
Cheryl
Jun 03, 2018
Suzy Gomes
Oct 20, 2018

• Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Easy Virtue: The Complete Series
  • Dark Notes
  • Mud Vein
  • Lucky Number Eleven (Exposé #5)

LOVE in the USA, The Hesters (3 books)
  • Once Friends (LOVE in the USA, A Hollywood Love Story Book 1)
  • Taming The Shrewd: Another Hollywood Love Story (LOVE in the USA, The Hesters #3)