Start by marking “Chase (Savage Kings MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chase (Savage Kings MC, #1)

Chase

(Savage Kings MC #1)

Published June 26th 2018 (first published June 24th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Chase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chase

Start your review of Chase (Savage Kings MC, #1)
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Chase was the first book in the Savage Kings MC series by Lane Hart and DB West. It was a strong start and I can’t wait to read more.

Chase Fury and Sasha Sheridan were high school sweethearts. They were madly in love and planning a future until one night a tragedy occurred and they spent the next ten years apart.

Chase was the Savage King’s MC Vice President. They were an outlaw club and he wasn’t afraid to get messy. He was loyal. Sasha was a local news reporter. She stayed away from the MC unti
Coco.V
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebie
I enjoyed Sasha and Chase’s story. The storyline flowed well and kept me turning the pages. The chemistry between the characters was great and I liked the way they interacted with each other. This book is a good start to a promising series and I can’t wait to see what happens next with Abe’s story. Overall rating : 3.5 stars!
Carvanz
I loved the beginning of this series!

Ten years ago Sasha and Chase were everything to each other. When an accident followed by interference from others separates them they both struggle to move on with their life. Now Chase has brought the spotlight down on himself and Sasha steps in to learn what’s going on.

I enjoyed this story with its gritty motorcycle club edge although not as gritty as some I've read in the past. Sasha and Chase belong together and I was happy to see them work toward thei
2OCC Reviews
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma
This writing duet really knows how to write a story that has you on the edge of your seat all the way through the book. There was not a moment in the story that I had any idea what was going to happen next because there was so much suspense within the story leaving me desperate to read the next book in the series.

Sasha was a feisty heroine who knew what she wanted in her life and the person she wanted to spend her life with. I liked the way that she was able to be caring and help out the othe
Jamie Campbell
Screenshot-20200111-225346-2020-01-11-T22-56-15-000-kindlephoto

After a minute or two, Sasha clears her throat, warning me that a lie is coming. “If you don’t leave, I’ll call the police.”
Since my back is to her, I smile, knowing she can’t see it. “What are you gonna tell them?” I ask without looking at her. “That some asshole broke into your house and started cleaning?”

Ian

“I’ll, um,” small throat clearing and stammering, letting me know a doozy is coming. “I’ll tell the police that you killed that guy in the SUV
Leigh
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Chase is book 1 in the Savage Kings MC series and my first time reading this author. Unfortunately the story fell flat for me. When the story begins Chase and Sasha are still in High School, dating for about 6 months and are so in love they have decided to elope that night. What happens next changes their course and it's 10 years before they speak to each other again. As I've said before there is a fine line between a situation being resolved to quickly or taking to long for me. Well this one wa ...more
Chris
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: motorcycle-club, 2020
This was an emotional ride! I usually don't like second-chance books BUT I loved this one! Chase and Sasha's story aimed for the heart! I don't want to reveal more, so I'm just going to say that this one worth reading!
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG, I LOVED this story. Lane brought such a wonderful story to life that I could not put this book down. Chase is a fast passed MC book that brings you right into the heart of Chase and Sasha's relationship. They are younger when they first get together but tragedy strikes and pulls them apart.

10 years later circumstances bring them back together. But pain and history might be too much to get over for them. But while Chase and Sasha are dealing with their feelings there is a horrible drug
Georgie
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers
It's no secret that I adore me some Lane Hart...

What a great introduction to DB. West as well - hello new author whose works I am going to trawl though now!!!!!

I don't need a synopsis!
I don't need a cover!
I am more than happy to dive in head first into any Lane Hart books and know, with confidence, that I am going to love it!
This book was no exception!

I was super super excited to see this new series starting especially after my cocky cage fighter withdrawals now that we have had to say goodbye
Maria11
Liked but had issues

I liked the flow of this book and couldn’t put it down. I wanted to see what was going to happen. But I had issues with it. I know we all have issues

1. Lame reason why they didn’t talk for 10 years. Beyond lame when it could have been resolved.

2. Torrin’s problem. Never explained and no one ever pushed the subject. Even with all the problems that it caused.

3. Throwing your career away because you got back together. She talks about how she liked her job and she was a hard nos
BookAddict
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Savage Kings MC series, co-written by Lane Hart and her husband, D. B. West. I was eager to read an early copy of this book not only because of the collaboration but because it meant returning to a terrific book world Ms. Hart has created in her other series. We're introduced to a whole cast of new characters but also get cameos by some favorites from her other series like Jade and Knox (Out of the Cage) and Kelsey, Nix and Cameron (Playing Dirty).

Chase and Sasha we
JoRead

First in a new brand series. Super sexy, tug-at-your-heartstrings, second-chance story. Chase and Sasha were in love and ready to take the next step when tragedy struck. Ten years later, Sasha gets involved in the dealings of Chase’s MC and now whether she likes it or not, she’ll have to face the man that broke her heart.
Sasha and Chase’s relationship was fire from the start. They were kept apart due to lies and the need to protect a loved one but once their romance rekindled the chem
Krisz
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
I liked this series starter story about Sasha and Chase. They both were likeable characters.
I liked that Sasha accepted Chase and his lifestyle choices fully without any hidden agenda or regrets. She was his perfect match even though she seemed to be a proverbial good girl, but in reality she wasn't meek or weak but a ballsy girl who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to take it. I liked that Chase was different with Sasha. His actions spoke louder than words. I also liked how considerate h
Sandy S
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date June 26, 2018

Chase Fury, the VP of the Savage Kings MC has dealt with his fair share of tragedy over the years. He never wanted the responsibility that comes with being at the head of the table, preferring to leave that to his brother, Torin. But after an unexpected attack on the Kings sends his brothers on a path of vengeance, Chase will have no choice but to take on the burden of being the man in charge.

Reporter Sasha Sheridan has steered clear of any and
Sandy S
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date June 26, 2018

Reporter Sasha Sheridan has steered clear of any and
Kathy Rouchelle
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What one collision tears apart, can another put back together? This was a wonderfully written story filled with love, excitement, rage, vengeance, intrigue, pain and gut wrenching heartbreak. The Savage Kings are the type of MC that looks over it's town. They chase anyone who tries to bring drugs into their town, especially now that there have been deaths related to the ones being brought into it now. Needless to say, one small lesson, one small message sets off a chain of events that will not o ...more
Barbara
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These two authors have teamed up to bring us a fabulous start to a new MC series. The book gives us a lot of MC action, hot bikers and a wonderful 2nd chance storyline. It’s extremely well written, with highs that will have you smiling and laughing and lows that will have you upset, filled with tears and hurting right along with the club. The characters, both the main and the secondary to this book, are well developed and will make you feel like your right there sharing their lives with them.

Ch
Louise  O
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chase is the first Savage Kings MC book in the series and it was quite an explosion of emotions. A second chance at love and possibly the worst loss that anyone could ever go through, this book takes you on a ride of love, lies and loss.

Chase found his forever girl and he wanted to make her his in every way possible, but when a wreck and a tangled web of lies take it all away, life as they knew it would never be the same. After 10 years apart, they find themselves face to face feeling like no ti
Cheri
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ten Years. That's what separated the young lovers. That and a lot of pain--physical and emotional. Could danger bring them back together?

Sasha is doing what she wanted. She's reporting the news. Locally. It would be great to work in a bigger city. He has moved up to VP of the Savage Kings. Romance wise neither has really moved on. Chase feels guilty and she is angry after the serious accident that separated them. Neither knows the full story.

When trouble at the MC brings them together, Chase ha
B. Koe
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steamy-romance
An MC romance with HEART and a rider who understands ROMANCE! A MUST-READ!
First, this is one of those easily read but difficult to put down romances. The story is character driven, has a complex and compelling plot and has at least two more stand-alone novels in the series (happy dance!). Second, going to admit right here and right now, I have fallen in love with Chase Fury! That man, the hero of “CHASE” by Lane Hard and DB West, grabbed my heart with his never-ending passion for Sasha and his d
Sara Oxton
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chase by Lane Hart and D.B. West a five-star read you will want to hunt down. This is the first book in the Savage Kings MC series and what a start, ooohhh it gives you all the feels, Lane Hart could do no wrong in my eyes but by bringing her man D.B. West into the mix, she has just made it that much hotter. (I just keep imagining them in bed discussing where to go next) (but that’s just my crazy misery style brain at work)
I am a big fan of the bad boy and there are many I wouldn’t kick out of
Michele McMullen
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I am such a huge MC fan and let me say that Lane and DB did not let me down. Get ready for Chase and Sasha . This is going to be a wild, emotional ride. Everything that I love in a MC book was delivered on these pages. It is filled with hope, romance, naughtiness , mystery , and oh yes drama and rivalry! So much packed into this one!!!
~~Michele McMullen~~
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Great start

Second chances doesn't always have a best way of coming about but I enjoyed the way this came about. The MC has had a rough time getting things done even with the loss of loved ones but when it's meant to be there's nothing that can change your mind.
Robyn Corcoran
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honestly this is a sensational book. I have read quite a few MC books and some can get a little similar but this definitely isn't in that category.

Chase and Sasha were high school sweethearts until a serious bike accident separated them. Ten years passed and they meet up again, Chase Fury is the VP of the Savage King's MC and Sasha Sheridan is a news reporter for a local station.

The characters are all varied but so interesting p. The main thing is that they are real, they own their issues. Yes
Skip
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ten years ago, Chase was a prospect for the Savage Kings MC and had the most amazing girlfriend, Sasha. Having commemorated their love for each other by tattooing each other's names on themselves, they impulsively decide to seal their forever love by flying to Vegas to get married. But fate intervenes when a drunk driver smashes into Chase's motorcycle before they can get to the airport. Seriously injured, Sasha waits and waits for Chase to visit her, but that's the last time she sees him. Until ...more
AlligatorSmith loves to read
Really a 3.5 for me for the story of Chase and Sasha. For tough, violent, protective bikers, a lot of stuff the bad guys do gets done when they should have been able to stop it. I usually round up but not today for some reason. Maybe I will revisit when the second book in the series is out.
Ana Rita
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that this day couldn't have come sooner... I was dreaming about it since the moment the author told me she was thinking about writing it... And guess what? It's here... The book it's here and I couldn't start it fast enough.
This new book is written by two author's and that can be tricky... Buy Lane Hart and D. B. Know what they are doing.
I've been following Lane's career for a few years and it's always a pleasure to read a new book from her. Each story is unique and special wit
Nicole Hoefs
I liked it, but didn’t love it as much as I wanted to. I’m giving it 3 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

This was another dual POV book. I think the voices were definitely unique enough that I enjoyed seeing both sides of the story. I liked Sasha for the most part, but I couldn’t really relate to her. I did like Chase too, but I’m not adding him to my book boyfriend list. He seemed like a “good” bad boy, just not my type.

I liked Abe, Torin, and several oth
Vickie
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chase is the VP of the Savage Kings MC and his club and brothers mean everything to him. When Chase runs into a bit of trouble it brings his club to the attention of reporter Sasha, who also happens to be his ex and the one woman he’s never gotten over. With his brother and president Torin in danger, Chase not only has to step up and be what his club needs him to be but he’s also determined to keep Sasha safe.

I really liked Chase and Sasha’s story. I love a second chance romance and this was ev
Marti
Chase by Lane Hart is the first book in a series about the Savage Kings MC. Each book is a storyline about one of the members of the MC and the woman he falls for. There is an overarching storyline about rival clubs and revenge killings. Chase is the vice president of the club and becomes the de facto president part way through the novel.

Chase was in love with Sasha forever, but after a bad motorcycle accident, by a drunk driver they were tricked into being apart by Sasha’s parents. Chase though
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • King's Road: A Prequel to Chase (Savage Kings MC, #0)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC #3)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC #5)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #1)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Dash (Blackwings MC #1)
  • Horse's Bride (Devil's Riot MC #1)
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC #7)
Lane Hart is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She lives in North Carolina with her husband, D.B. West, and their two children. She loves all things beach related, especially sea turtles, and is a huge fan of the Carolina Panthers.

Connect with Lane:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WritingfromHart
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lanehartbooks
Website: http://www.lanehartbooks.com
Bookb

Savage Kings MC (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • King's Road: A Prequel to Chase (Savage Kings MC, #0)
  • King's Road (Savage Kings MC # 0.5)
  • Abe (Savage Kings MC, #2)
  • Torin (Savage Kings MC #3)
  • War (Savage Kings MC #4)
  • Maddox (Savage Kings MC #5)
  • Dalton (Savage Kings MC #6)
  • Reece (Savage Kings MC #7)
  • Miles (Savage Kings MC #8)
  • Sax (Savage Kings MC #9)

News & Interviews