Start by marking “It Ends With You” as Want to Read:
It Ends With You

It Ends With You

'If I'd told the truth, it would have been fiction'

Everyone loves Eva. Beautiful, bright, fun, generous - she's perfect.

So when her dead body is found in a ditch in the local woods the only thing anyone wants to know is: Who could have done this?

It has to be Luke, her boyfriend. He has the motive, the means, the opportunity and he's no stranger to the police.

Even though th
Expected publication: October 8th 2019 by Atom

To ask other readers questions about It Ends With You, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Jess Kramer I don't know, but thanks for spoiling the ending for me and whoever else stumbles across this question :-(

Emer (A Little Haze)
Now published!

It Ends With You is a YA murder mystery told from multiple viewpoints and angles that attempts to trick the reader at every turn. When you think you've figured out whodunnit another clue is revealed to cast a new layer of doubt. A book laden with fabulous misdirection! This makes for a very compelling read and really added to my enjoyment as the reader. It's a book of secrets and lies where no one is as they seem.

The cast of characters are at first rather stereotypical: misunderst
Lara (Bookish_turtle)
Really enjoyed this one, plot was 10/10, but I did feel the characters were lacking.

I didn't really connect to any of the characters, and having finished, I don't even feel as though I LIKE any of them, which is an issue.

I want to be invested in my book characters, but these ones were just not for me.

But this book is one that once you begin, you just have to keep reading and reading until you turn the page and realise that there are not more, at which point, you shrivel up and die.

And speaking
Umut Reviews
Liz Barnsley
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
 Wow I read this fast – it’s one of those books that once you start you just want to keep reading and reading until the end.

Eva is popular, has a loving if rather frowned upon boyfriend in Luke and a close knit bunch of friends. The future seems bright but even the most glowing people hide a dark side. When Eva is murdered Luke seems the obvious suspect…

It Ends With You is a cleverly woven often thought provoking thriller, with multiple voices and ever changing goal posts. The author carefully s
Lou
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it
'It Ends With You' is an entertaining young adult mystery that is marketed towards YA readers and whilst I did enjoy it, I found that some of the characters really got on my nerves. They were quite irritating and did things that I thought were rather irrational and not believable. Award winning author S. K. Wright (real name Sam Mills) is undoubtedly a superb storyteller and her writing grips you immediately. Nevertheless, this wasn't a book I particularly cared for i'm afraid.

One of the aspects
Adele Shea
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really like books that have the perspective from a number of people, It Ends With You, has that and alot more.
Who killed Eva? Did those who love her, secretly hate her? Or did those who hate her secretly love her?
It's not often I do half stars but I feel I have to here. FOUR AND A HALF STARS.
Mandy White
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: net-galley
It Ends With You is a young adult book but will easily appeal to all readers no matter what age. It is a quick and twisty read and you will have to keep reading. It ends very abruptly and openly which was a bit annoying but I really did enjoy this book.

Eva is the most popular girl at school, everybody loves her. So when her body is found after being missing for a few days nobody can quite believe it. Her boyfriend Luke is immediately the prime suspect. But as the investigation goes along the rea
Abbie (boneseasonofglass)
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crime-thriller, arcs
I’ve not read many YA thriller/crime mysteries but this is probably one of my favourites out of the ones I have read.

I loved the format, it’s told in various POVs, as well as diary entries and text exchanges. It keeps you guessing until very close to the end!

I feel like some of the characters could’ve done with being a bit more developed and a bit more fleshing out though.

I honestly couldn’t put this down. It kept me wanting more and I couldn’t go to sleep until I knew who had done it!

The pac
Mary
Nov 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Started off well, but idk, it got lost along the way and honestly, the writing wasn't really good at all. The dialogue was choppy, the reactions of the characters weren't believable, the insta love was TERRIBLE, there were way too many points of views and the jump from one to the other wasn't fluid. I read it in one sitting during a plane ride, but I honestly skimmed the last 20 pages because I just...couldn't. I'm a huge fan of thrillers, but in this particular case, there wasn't anything new t ...more
Karen Whittard
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh ffs. I was really, really enjoying this book. Right up to the very last chapter. I mean ffs. I mean huh, I mean why, I mean grrr. Why oh why oh why did it end that way. I’m really really not a fan of that ending. Grrr

The pacing of this book was brilliant, it hand me in its grips all the way through. I was racing all the way through it. Addicted to it and wanting more.

It plays out like a documentary on Netflix Eva, has been killed in the woods. But who is it that killed her. Like in some of
mary
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
thank you to the publisher and netgalley for allowing me to read a copy of this book in advance!
when i wasn't reading this book i just couldn't get it out of my mind. it drew me in so strongly and i was so desperate to find out who eva's killer was, i had a few suspects in mind but it wasn't obvious to me until the last quarter of the book who did it which was nice. i think the ending was slightly rushed and i felt a little dissatisfied but i understand that this was the intention of the author
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for gifting me this to read review.
It Ends With You is a YA mystery/thriller that follows the aftermath of a young girl's disappearance and subsequent murder. It follows the perspectives of several friends, peers and acquaintances as we try to figure out who is guilty of this horrendous crime.

With a book that had so many perspectives (about 7?), I would not have expected to enjoy it. However, I loved the multiple POV's as each character had secrets to
peggy
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
First of all I downloaded this book by mistake as the genre is Teens and YA and I am 63 years old. OOPS. Anyway here goes.
The story of Eva's murder is told from many perspectives. Each character is given a chapter and their different viewpoints of the incident. It explains how a group of people can all be in the same place at the same time and how all their descriptions will have similarities and differences.
I liked the way each character is given a chapter and how it all ties together for the
eman | readsforkeeps ✨
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it

A YA thriller? Count me in! I’m a fan of Riverdale and The Society basically YA thirllers in general and this one had me gripped from the beginning till end. I rarely enjoy books with multiple POVs but this wasn’t too difficult. The characters seemed a bit stereotypical, popular girl Eva dates the bad boy Luke, then comes Eva’s bff Siobhan, and Carolina the nerdy girl who’s into crime solving. They are common characters you find in a highschool setting and in this novel, it seemed like all of th
Alexis
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Luke's girlfriend, Eva, is found dead. Everyone thinks he killed her. Eva was so popular and pretty, and Luke is from the wrong side of town, he has a temper, and he never really fit in until he started dating Eva. There are varying opinions about whether he did it or not, but detective's daughter Carolina is determined to discover the truth.

There are a few different points of view in the book, and at some point there is a chapter from almost every character. Much of the story is told from Luke'
Tea Leaves and Reads
"If I'd told the truth, it would have been fiction..."

Everyone loves Eva. Beautiful, bright, fun, generous - she's perfect.

Even though the picture is incomplete, the pieces fit. But as time passes, stories change.

This is a clever book because it's told from s
Coco
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 conflicting stars ★★★(★)
The synopsis had a great introduction that hooked me to read the book. At the start the character introductions were very basic and boring but it got better throughout the story.
By the half-way mark it became difficult to put the book down and I was so excited to find out the truth behind the murder.
The most interesting part was the use of different formats throughout the book. Information is passed to you through story telling, diary and blog entries, even chat con
Jayne Catherine pinkett
Wow guys. You seriously need to read this one.
Meredith Mara
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars :)
Azura Chan
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is very compelling. It got me to keep on reading until the last page. So many questions and so much conflicts. However, I dislikes the characters in this book. I tried to like one of them but no, the more I know about them the more I feel distracted with their characters.
Meggan Turner
Jul 28, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars! Loved the writing style and the blog posts, but the ending lacked something for me!
Yolanda Sfetsos
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book from Hachette Australia (thank you, thank you) and didn't know what to expect. But I found the blurb interesting, and as soon as I started I was hooked.

Eva is pretty, smart, rich and popular. So when she goes missing and then found dead in a ditch, everyone is shocked. Not to mention that it doesn't take long for people to start pointing a finger at her boyfriend, Luke.

It turns out that the night she was killed, she was at a party and had an argument
Chantelle Hazelden
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a book that I requested based on the fact that I'd really enjoyed previous novels from this author.

I wasn't entirely sure what to expect but what I got was a book that wouldn't allow me to put it down.

A girl gone missing, last seen arguing with her boyfriend in the woods, seems like a straight forward case but you never know what you might find in the woods!

Every few pages I was so sure that I had managed to work out just what had happened, who'd committed that crime and then another cu
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Liked the twists but didn’t think it was particularly original or believable. Very pacy though, raced through it.
Aileen  (Ailz) Grist
Sep 06, 2018 rated it liked it
I found this a very anticlimactic book. It went exactly as expected - beautiful rich girl & bad boy - check, girl murdered - check - boy accused - doubts cast - trial etc etc.
.Louise.☽
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
My review available here: https://alittlefoolreads.wordpress.co...
meg chia
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25

With all the twists, it's an unexpected but expected book!
Jenna Morrison
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, netgalley
Although this is classed as YA, like many other books in this genre it can be enjoyed by any age, especially those who love mystery/thrillers.

When Eva is found murdered, the main suspect is quickly established as Luke, Eva’s boyfriend who has a temper and was deemed by many as not good enough for her. The story is told from various points of view, as well as diary entries. This means you don’t know who is reliable. The writing is brilliantly done and drew me in as I couldn’t wait to find out wh
CherryCarrot
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Adelyne
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Stranger
  • The Island
  • A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)
  • Charlaine Harris Mysteries
  • Dead and Buried (The Murder Notebooks, #4)
  • The Life and Death Parade
  • Tarnished
  • The Pool House
  • Intuition (Transcendence, #2)
  • A Girl Called Shameless (Izzy O'Neill, #2)
  • Small Spaces
  • Paper Avalanche
  • Real Dangerous Girl (Kim Oh, #1)
  • Detective Pikachu: Episode 0—Eevee's Case
  • The Venus Complex
  • Mystery Dance: Three Novels
  • Digging Up Bones (Birdwell, Texas Mysteries #1)
  • Apocalyptic Montessa and Nuclear Lulu: A Tale of Atomic Love