Start by marking “Twisted Fates (Fates Reborn #2)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Fates (Fates Reborn #2)

Twisted Fates

(Fates Reborn #2)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
Raz

That first year in Zion, I was happy. With my painful past behind me, things were finally going in the right direction. Dominic and Lilly came along, showing me what my life was missing. How good it could be. How they could each look deep into my soul and set it on fire. And then they each left. The years passed, and I had only the memories of what we’d shared and the f
Published June 28th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Fates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Fates

Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ok I thought Tanks Pearl had me addicted to her writing but Raz, Lil, and Dom made my addiction even worse!!
the point of views are awesome plus getting the past along with present just walhat I needed to make me feel like I know these characters for real
Kathleen R.
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it

GM Scherbert - she's one of my go to authors since her books never fail to draw me in. there's something about her stories that are incredibly realistic that makes me WANT to keep reading, and it sometimes feels like as though you don't get that often in books. I get it that book are a work of fiction - i totally do. But there's also that one part of me that craves realism since i get the whole fiction aspect when i read those science fiction romances that seem to have exploded in the best
Racy
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! loved.

Raz was truly an amazing selfless person. Some reading this might judge her for keeping from Dom that he had a kid but looking at the circumstance I felt it was such a selfless act. She knew he was overseas fighting for our country and did not need this on his mind while he was trying to stay alive. She planted the seed of love for her daughter’s father in their little girl. Dom’s daughter loved him even though she did not know him. He was not a stranger to her even though she neve
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series, and is Raz, Lilly and Dominic’s story. Raz had had an abusive home life, and she finds the courage to leave and start over in Zion. There she meets Lilly and Dominic, and they spend a summer together, before all going their separate ways. Now 5 years later fate has brought them all back together. No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a well written flawless story, which had me intrigued and hooked throughout. I loo ...more
Jolene Huber
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully Twisted

This book os about Roz, after years of living in an abusive relationship she finally finds the want to leave. Picking up and moving on she finds work at a tattoo shop. Starting at the bottom and working her way up. Oh and she drives a bike. She meets Lilly at the bar where she was working. Roz sticking out in all the right way catches her attention. Then she meets Dom and things get explosive. Everything is goong to change at the end of the summer. But, will it be for the bes
Melissa
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
An unusual read for me but an enjoyable one. Raz, Dom and Lilly have a second chance to build on what they once shared and to become a family they were destined to be. Usually I’m not one for M/F/F reads but when offered the chance I took it, the heat factor is through the roof and the passion just as high. We also catch glimpses of others we’ve met from the Devils Iron MC series, which was awesome. Great job!
Teresa Lara
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series♡Love how they intertwine.Love Raz,Lil and Dom.So looking forward to the next book.
Mary Brannian
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Raz was a young woman when she escaped an abusive home life, and set out to make it on her own in Zion. Raz was going to be in control of her own destiny, her own life. Working at a tattoo shop might not have been the best fit for everyone, but it suited Raz just fine. Everything was going fine, until that summer...

That summer when Raz met the other two pieces of her soul, Lily and Dominic. Lily and Dominic filled the dark spaces in Raz's heart, making her feel loved and wanted. They spent the
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I love this author's writing style and this book was no different. A bit different to my normal genre but I still enjoyed it

Raz escaped an abusive home life when she was young and then she decided to make it on her own in Zion. She would control her destiny, she's the one who would control her life, nobody else. She worked at a tattoo shop and it suited her fine. Her life was her own until summer came around.
The summer she met Lily and Dominic. They were the missing pieces she needed in her life
Michelle Austin
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arcs
Twisted Fates was a 5+ star read.
Wow, I think I need a cold shower after this hot threesome and their story. Once I started I couldn't put it down.
We have Raz who grew up in an abusive home which has given her strength to take care of herself and do what she wants.

Raz has a heck of a summer when she meets Dominic and Lily. She ends up having a relationship with both of them and boy was it steamy. Lily and Dom both wanted Raz to be happy so they worked together to give her a summer she would nev
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
GM delivered a story about three people who find a love that although unconventional, its beautiful. The three have the summer to enjoy their time together and that's it. Unfortunately moving on isn't as easy as they thought it would be.

Raz has so much love to give and she finds herself in love with Lilly and Dominic. She know they are both moving on with their lives after the summer so she must enjoy the time she has never expecting life to get so complicated once it was over. Lilly has tried t
Becky Dodson
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the story of the unexpected love between Raz, Dom and Lilly. The story bounces from past to present, reliving the moments between Raz and Dom, Raz and Lilly and Raz, Lilly and Dom. None of them knew that the summer that they spent together would forever change all of them and had an unplanned surprise. Raz is a complicated woman at times but she's living her life how she wants to and that includes a brief affair with a man and a woman who both left their mark on her heart and body. As th ...more
Mandy Saial
Twisted Fates was one of those reads that makes you want to know every aspect and detail of the characters within it's pages lives .
Raz , Lilly and Dominic just fit perfectly together even with all their hang -ups about things working out for all three of them as a couple .They are a Hot AF Together.They made the pages sizzle and singe when they were together and Had you mad as hell and reaching for the tissues when they were apart .
I enjoyed how the author told each one of their points of v
M L Dyson
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes this book is HAWT!! This is an amazing story! The characters in this story, Raz, Dom and Liv, all have a story to tell. But those stories are connected in ways they could have never imagined. Their one summer together leaves them forever looking back in their lives - always trying to fill the void. As they each navigate life alone, they each realize what they are missing in life is each other. But as time passes, one has a secret that will forever change all their lives. When fate st ...more
Teri
Jul 07, 2018 rated it liked it
This author can truly write passion and heat into her characters. It isn't always what is considered pretty or normal but that doesn't make it any less real. This is not your typical love story or your typical family. No nothing about them conforms to normal but it works for them and that's what makes this story. If you want steamy well open up here you go. If you want something that isn't your typical read but will keep you invested in the characters until the end you found it.

Sue
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Family has little meaning to Raz due to a very rocky upbringing until She meets Lil and Dom. The 3 of them share something very unlikely but amazing. Each of them gaining a piece of the others heart and soul. Time and distance can't separate their thoughts of their summer together. This story isn't just any threesome or love story. It's so much more. I love how the author blends in her others series and merges the storylines. Great way to keep us reading her works!
Charlotte Isaac
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this story sucks you into the story, and make you wonder what will happen. You can't help wanting the best for everyone.

I loved Raz, she is quirky, unique and sweet. She loves her job, and being unique. She doesn't care what anyone thinks.

I loved Dominic, he is dominant, kind hearted and caring. He has a big heart, and works hard.

I loved Lilly, she is feisty, sweet and funny. She will do anything for anyone, and help where she can.

I loved this series, and recommend it.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an amazing, steamy FFM story! I was so pleasantly surprised by it as this isn't usually my kind of read, but I found it totally entertaining and engaging! Raz, Dominic and Lilly were wonderful characters, and their lives apart only reinforced how much they were missing each other. I thought some of the scenes felt a little rushed and would have liked to see more detail fleshed out, but it was a really enjoyable book.
Victoria B
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twisted Fates is book two in the series and continues the series with the focus on Raz and her relationship with Dom and Lil. I have read all of this authors other books and expected more BDSM details and dirtier hot and steamy scenes but those things did not take away from the story line and the characters. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because the constant flash backs seemed to take from the current time. This is a great book and should be read.
Lana
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story of the lives of Dom/ Raz /Lilly and the ups and downs of it.
The characters have instant chemistry that you will feel right off of each page.
The story has the perfect amount of life, love, complications, perfect roller coaster ride!!!
Definitely recommend this amazing story by the talented author GM Sherbert and can't wait to read more!
Lesley Williams
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing Trio Raz,Dom,Lil are.
I was hooked from the start.
There were some ups and downs which they experience but they came together like a moth to a flame!
I’m so glad Raz got away from her past so we could experience her future with her! I’m not normally one for back and forth a In books but with this story it didn’t matter to me it was that well written.
Whynter Raven
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the Fates Reborn series. Raz, Dominic and Lilly is a second chance FFM romance. I Love we got to see the beginning, their time apart, their reunion and their future. The only thing that I would love to see more of was Dominic and Alba interacting more together. Great story can't wait to see what GM has up her sleeve next.
Pat
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story was well written, the plot flowed effortlessly from page to page and the dynamics and chemistry between Raz, Lilly and Dominic was so intense that I could not put this book down until I finished reading the very last page!
Jenny
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in this series. Roz was in an abusive relationship for years. She wants out. She moves on and meets Lilly and Dom. Things get steamy! Angst, drama, steamy scenes, and BDSM all kept me captivated in this story. Another book by this author I highly recommend!
Mona williams
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow this book was amazing! she is in a town meets a woman and starts a relationship with her. than he comes along and things are great . than they both leave to come back years later. what do you think will happen when they meet again? read to find out.
Gladys
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. A bit different from the typical norm, this book features a MFF romance. Raz, Lilly and Dom's story offers lots of intensity and emotions. This is my truthful and voluntary review.
dawn
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second book! It’s a mixture of different things that a lot of people think about and don’t really talk about. I for one get lost when I read them. For me It’s a whole different world to escape to. I can’t wait for more. Keep them coming!
Jaime Deichmann
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is hot! The chemistry between the characters is amazing. I love how GM was able to bring the characters together in the beginning and later on. Dom and Lil’s love for Raz never falters and herd for them either. Beautifully written.
Gina Burkart
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow I don't even know what to say about this book because I was so hooked. It took me on a ride that will have your heart going crazy.. this book had me book from the very first word tell the very end.. this will be a new author for me and I will read more of her books..
Joanna Reeves
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story of the love life of Dom/ Raz /Lilly and the ups and downs of it. I have to say I found the constant flashbacks quite distracting and that the present day story seemed to jump on , I did like that it was from each of them a POV but found the ending a bit abrupt.
Goodreads Librari...: Please change cover 2 13 Jun 07, 2018 04:51AM
GM Scherbert writes erotic romance. She’s best known for her Devil’s Iron MC series and her skills with a flogger. She’s quirky, unique, has a filthy mind, is hard to hate but harder to love.

GM lives in Milwaukee with her husband and four daughters, their dog and three cats. By day, she is a devoted mother and a teacher for students on the Autism spectrum. By night, she can found reading or writin

Fates Reborn (2 books)
  • Unbroken Fates (Fates Reborn #1)