Start by marking “Vindicated (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Vindicated (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 1)

Vindicated

(Atlanta's Finest #1)

She’s a distraction he can’t resist…

A spark ignites the moment security specialist, Hamilton Crosby, meets stuntwoman, Dakota Sherrod. She’s like no other woman he’s ever met. But Hamilton never ignores his gut, and his gut tells him to stay clear of the enticing beauty.

Dakota is an adrenaline junkie. Leaping off buildings and running through fire is just another day at
Published April 27th 2018 by Amaris Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Vindicated, please sign up.

Brenda  Larnell
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this romantic suspense. Vindicated is an excellent title because not only is the hero, Hamilton, seeking some vindication from losing his job with the Atlanta Police Department, but a mysterious character is also wrecking havoc and seeking vindication from a past wrong that involved the Dakota’s (the heroine) father. Author Sharon C. Cooper does an excellent job in engaging the reader in this page-turner. The romance between Hamilton and Dakota was on point, and I loved the HEA. I reco ...more
Ethel Matthews
Vindicated WOW

I finished it in one day because Ms. Cooper grabs your attention from start to finish and her characters are something else. Cannot wait for Laz's story.
Teresa Mcmillian
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Started Out With A Bang

I am glad that this will be a series because I already love the characters involved. This book was exciting and kept me on the edge of my seat.
Lee Holden, E.
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

Excellent read, I loved the storyline and characters. Hamilton and Dakota are a great match. This book had everything,mystery, action and romance. I’ve read all of Sharon Coopers books and can’t wait for the next one. I recommend this book.
Joyce Hudson
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sharon-c-cooper
Sharon always leaves me with wanting her to hurry up with her next book.
This love story was suspenseful with stunt woman Dakota who thought she was the alpha and Security Expert Hamilton let her think that she was. Loved how she never let up on him. She keep coming just the energerzier bunny.
Loved the camaraderie and back and forth between Hamilton and Dakota.
The person who I thought was after the Dakota’s father Wesley was not who I thought it was. I knew that Wesley had did something to piss
Latasha Martin
Loved It💕💕

I enjoyed reading about Hamilton and Dakota's love story. She knew who she wanted and went after him full force regardless of him trying to hold back. I also love the relationship that Dakota had with Dom from the beginning. I personally know what it's like being accused of something that you didn't do and how being vindicated truly makes you feel. I had a feeling that Wesley and Tymico was in a relationship because she was so secretive with info about her Brad and they were too famili
Shawnette
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another INTRIGUING romantic suspense w/two VERY alpha personalities...Dakota and Hamilton both knew what they wanted...although Ham tried to pump the breaks...Dakota with her outgoing, flirtatious and oh so SEXY nature...HOW could Ham resist her CHARM...I was so GLAD they were able to pursue their attraction w/very little DRAMA...and the drama that was surrounding them ONLY served to bring them closer...nice treat catching up w/Mason and the rest of their circle of family/friends...looking forwa ...more
Marilyn Diamond
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the first time I read Sharon C. Cooper's work and she didn't fail me. I understand having a estranged relationship with your Father especially if secrets and lies ruin your relationship. However, Girlfriend was a great Stunt woman. She lived life on the edge until she meets "the man!" Great novel. Cute kids, great plot. Can't wait to read more of her work.
JoAnn Litman
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I couldn't stop ready this book. I think this is your best series yet, and I have reAd all of your books. Great job. When I thought I knew who the stalker was you would throw in another surprise. Great series
Velicia Tillman
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vindicated is a wonderful story of Dakota Bradfield and Hamilton Crosby.
Has a few twists in the story. Love their chemistry. Dakota is a strong woman, she loves her job as a stunt woman. Hamilton is just the man for her.
Sabrina Hamilton
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What An Awesome Storyline

Hamilton and Dakota’s chemistry jumped off the pages from the time they met. I love how they just messed together. The suspense and love story made this book flow off the charts. Congratulations Sharon on a job well done. I can’t wait for the next two installments in this series.
Deserie
Love Is So Beautiful

Sharon you have done it again my darling vindicated book was excellent
Enjoy every moment reading this fantastic excellent
Living all the characters especially decokta and Hamilton
Can't wait for the next book.
Hazel Robinson
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a book

Oh my goodness, I loved this story, cannot wait for the second book. Loved Hamilton the strong silent type, and Dakota WOW sister girl was awesome. She was strong on the outside, but soft and warm on the inside. Loved Hamilton's son Dominic. This story has attempted murder, murder, and death threats. Love the men of Supreme Security.
Nancy  L Thompson
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Correct Me.....

I thought this was a interracial book. It led you to believe it. The cover doesn't look like a black man. And the names didn't quite fit either. I was very disappointed with the misdirection,( intentional or not). But other than that it was a pretty good story
Carolyn J.
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will be vindicated by reading this fabulous story. Hamilton Crosby was to die for handsome. I loved his story with feisty stuntwoman Dakota Sherrod. Her father was so wrong, but the story was more about her and Hamilton. He can get it Sharon. I'm just saying. I'm ready for Laz's story.... Whew!
Debra Outlaw
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely reverting.

The best couple yet. Dad.needed to be horse whipped, but that's another story. I liked Ty. However, I knew early on she was hiding something. Dominic was my favorite kid. Very smart and intuitive. Lax and Kenton cannot wait to read their books again. Great book....again. Must read.
Jackie Brown
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From jump street!!!

Couldn't put this down! O.M.G!!! Right from the beginning Hamilton and Dakota hit it off!! I loved the banter between them!!! Oh but when it got serious and Dakota was in danger... Hamilton was not having it!!! Her friend situation was sooo sad😔her dad, was a piece of work no doubt! There was no baby mama drama at all! Loved that!!!Cant wait for Laz story!!!
Dianne Dawson
Another hit!

the writing of this author always keeps you guessing. Page turner. Didn't want to put it down. Can't wait for the next one!!!
Margaret Wingfield
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Triumphs

Ms Cooper weaves a suspenseful tale of love at first sight between two strong people. Despite previous obstacles and disappointments they work through the dangers and challenges they faced. The positive ending reaffirms the value of forgiveness and the strength of love.. This is the first time reading this author; not my last.
SHIRLEY JONES
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A suspenseful romance fueled with action and drama! The chemistry and heat between Dakota and Hamilton keeps you turning the pages! This is book one in what looks to be an awesome series,don't miss out!
Toni
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Lots of action, romance and suspense. Dakota is spunky and an adrenaline junky, really like her. Hamilton is the strong, silent type and definitely all male. I love his son, Dominic. I don't care for Wesley (Dakota's father), a very self absorbed man.
Carson
Suspense filled read

Another great read. Just the right amount of romance, humor and suspense. Dominic is simply the greatest. I loved how Mrs. Cooper gave updates on other friends from previous reads.
Malaika
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!

Sharon did her good writing with this here book! Some things I sensed, like what was going on with Tymico and Wes but I couldn’t see most of the twists and turns coming! And I love, love, love Dakota and Hamilton together! They are everything! I can’t wait until the next book. Great story!
Margaret
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hit

I was so looking forward to this book and it was no disappointed in this book. Love how Hamilton and Dakota came together and they love grow with all the twist and turn on her life. I love how Hamilton son ask her for here phone 🙌
Doretha Robinson
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Read

O really enjoyed this novel,it was a well written and the best thing along with suspense,there was laughter and with laughter it fills you with joy.!
Shay
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kelly
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Hamilton and those sexy dimples sure did meet his match in Dakota, a self-assured Badass stunt woman!

Great dialogue, great chemistry, great adult love story with a dash of suspense. And by adult, yes he had an ex and yes they had a child together but it was none of that childless behavior of still trying to hold onto something that's not there. The ex admitted she did him wrong but wished them the best, like mature adults should do.

Kudos to the author!
Jackie Roberts
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vindicated

A great book to add if you are a avid fan of romantic suspense. This is my favorite genre and Author Sharon C. Cooper did not disappoint with her first installment of the Atlanta’s Finest series.

Great character development + excellent story plot = an amazing book. Loved, loved the chemistry between the hero and heroine, Hamilton and Dakota. Dominic was my favorite. Absolutely adored his no filter humor. Based on the conversation throughout the book, I’m so looking forward to Laz’s sto
Karen
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sharon-cooper
Vindicated is a must read love story between Hampton Crosby and Dakota Sherrod. She is a daring and adventurous stunt double that knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that her and Hampton, ex-cop for the Atlanta-PD turned co-owner for a security company, would be perfect for one another after their very first meeting! The chemistry between the two heats up when Hampton becomes her personal bodyguard when a shooting almost claimed her life at her apartment complex! Awesome love story and I'm excited ...more
Celeste
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful and daring

Multifaceted approach to a suspenseful thriller that keeps you wanting to know more. Dakota and Hamilton's story is truly endearing. As each being alpha characters lead to a rollercoaster of a ride. Laced with secrecy and betrayals, the interwoven dynamics of family and career have you wondering where the story will go next. Bonus characters Dominic and Kenton keep you smiling. The friendship of Laz and Hamilton shows of true brother. Ultimately the story and it's journey s
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Phire: I'm Just Saying (Gems & Gents Book 8)
  • The Lion (The Black Land Series Book 1)
  • A Passionate Night (The Bennett Triplets)
  • Trust Me (The Holmes Brothers Book 5)
  • Treacherous
  • A Very Merry Romance: Madaris Family Novels Book 21 - Special Holiday Edition
  • Paxton's Peace (Bluette Men Series)
  • A Passionate Love (The Bennett Triplets)
Award-winning and bestselling author, Sharon C. Cooper, is a romance-a-holic - loving anything that involves romance with a happily-ever-after, whether in books, movies, or real life. Sharon writes contemporary romance, as well as romantic suspense and enjoys rainy days, carpet picnics, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She’s been nominated for numerous awards and is the recipient of an Emma ...more

Atlanta's Finest (4 books)
  • Indebted (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 2)
  • Accused (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 3)
  • Atlanta's Finest Series (3 Book Series)
“Handsome with a Larenz Tate type of swagger, but taller,” 0 likes