Start by marking “Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)

Welcome to the Dark Side

(The Fallen Men #2)

I was a good girl.
I ate my vegetables, volunteered at the local autism centre and sat in the front pew of church every Sunday.
Then, I got cancer.
What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?
I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.
So, when I finally ran into the man I'd been writing to since he saved my life as a little
Published April 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to the Dark Side, please sign up.
Book Nook Kitten No. You can jump straight in to this book without needing to read book 1. I read this first and am so glad I did, it is one of my absolute favourites…moreNo. You can jump straight in to this book without needing to read book 1. I read this first and am so glad I did, it is one of my absolute favourites but I wasn't actually keen on books 1 or 3. I did like King in book one but didn't like the story and didn't even finish book 3. So yeah, I'd read this book first.(less)
Mel The expected publication date is November 23, 2018.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Dark Side (stand-alone). Forbidden May-December: Destined to cross paths, cursed to never forget!

“She was done prayin’ at the altar of another man’s church, now she worshipped at my feet and made me feel like my namesake, God fuckin’ Olympus.”

Books in The Fallen Men series are stand-alones:
Book 1: Lessons in Corruption
Book 2: Welcome to the Dark Side
Book 3: Good Gone Bad

Welcome to the Dark Side (stand-alone) Yeah welcome! You have entered into forbidden territory!

He is 19 years h
Serena
“Dance for me, little girl. If you impress me, I may let you make me come.”

When I met Zeus Garro in Lessons in Corruption I about fainted. He's ruined me. I wanted to say YES Daddy every time he was in a scene. He's a dirty motherfucker. He's fierce. But has a heart of gold. He'd do anything for his loved ones and his Little Warrior is no exception!

Welcome to the Dark Side is an emotional, sexy, angst ridden, forbidden romance! With each story I read from Giana, I fall deeper in love with her w
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
4 Stars

So, I'll be frank (shocking, I know).

description

This is not the best thing I've ever read by any means.

There are issues with pacing.
There are issues with story flow.
There are issues with (as I said for book one) this being a blatant ripoff of KA style shit.

That said.

I am a sucker for MC romance books.
I am a sucker for ridiculous OTT alpha males.
But more than anything, I am a sucker for giant age gaps where the H is vastly older than the h.

Am I aware this is gross and disgusting to some people?
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Okay so I'm supposed to write a review for this book. I've read it twice now and still don't know what I want to say.... Daddy Zeus is everything I wanted him to be and more, if you thought King in Lessons in Corruption was HOT then you need to meet his daddy. He clearly taught him EVERYTHING he knows. Let's be honest here - I've assaulted my husband on three separate occasions while reading this book. It's that HOT!!

“You come for me really pretty, Lou, I’ll reward you with my cock next time we
Giana Darling
Mar 30, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
“Dance for me, little girl. If you impress me, I may let you make me come.”

I am SO excited to give you President of The Fallen MC, Zeus Garro, and his little warrior, Louise Lafayette! <3

SYNOPSIS:

I was a good girl.
Then, I got cancer.
What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?
I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.
So, when I finall
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Oh my ovaries!!!

I had a feeling I was going to really like this book but damn it, no one told me that I was going to fall head over heels in love with a bad a**s biker. Zeus Garro is going on my favorite book boyfriend list because the things that man said and did had me like….

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome To The Dark Side is a forbidden romance between two people who came from different worlds but one moment, solidified their future. It was raw, sexy, enticingly forbidden and I loved every second of this messe
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! Zeus Garro is the kind of man that will consume your every thought and emotion until the end of time. When I met him in Lessons in Corruption I just knew that there was no way that I was going to make it through his story without forever being his. This man will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling is an addictively hot and intensely captivating read that will swallow you whole
R. Scarlett
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Giana Darling created such a masterpiece of heartbreak and sex and darkness. A masterpiece so addictive I'm still wanting to return back to the book to read it all over again. To feel the tightness in my chest. To feel the angst, the sadness and hotness. I loved King, but Zeus, AH ZEUS! His protectiveness of those closest to him, of doing anything for them made my heart soar. And Loulou, I loved her strength and her bravery and it came from someone who had experienced a hard life, even though fr ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling is book Two in The Fallen Men Series. This is the story of Zeus Garro and Louis Lafayette 'Lou'.I have read the previous book (and loved it) but feel this is easily a standalone book.
Zeus happen to meet Lou when she was 7 years old. Lou was an innocent victim of a shoot out wheres Zeus saved her life. But they both were hurt by a bullet and Zeus ended up killing a person. They never met before but she felt he was her guardian monster angel. Because of t
Tricia Bartley
Shelves: favorites
"Yes, Daddy."

Ohhhh Hell Yeahhhh

MUST READ 2018

I finally got my paws on this book after seeing it being RAVED about on social media!!! And I will tell you that I could hardly put it down y'all!!! Welcome to the Dark Side consumed my life for 24 hours...CONSUMED.MY.LIFE!!!!

This is my first read by Giana Darling and it sure will not be my last!! I actually know that WTTDS is book 2 in, I'm guessing a series??? But I did not feel I was missing anything since I haven't read book 1, but I will tell you
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Oh Lord!
When one of your favourite author recommends a book, you pounce on it! Thank you Lylah James ❤
I can't.. I can't.... This book is hotness Galore!
I could weep for joy cause this book was insanely good 🤤😍

You know the book is going to be damn good when the main male protagonist's name is Zeus...I mean, come on!
Welcome to the Dark Side is wild people! It's filled with angst, steamy scenes that will make your ovaries burst 🤣
Giana Darling has brought be back to the dark side and I am loving e
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable mc romance. I like older man/younger woman stories, so I knew this was going to be a good one for me. I wouldn't say I loved it though. I know it had a lot of differences, but it felt similar to another wildly popular book about a mc president that falls in love with a little girl and can't deny (see what I did there 😉😉) her once she's older. I felt their connection, and I enjoyed both characters to where I was rooting for their HEA. I was easily
Jessica
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have heard so much hype about this MC series and while I enjoyed the first book, I was SO EXCITED to finally read Zeus's story. I knew there was going to be an age gap, which is a trope I'm super picky about, but I couldn't wait to see if it was going to be as good of a book as I thought it was going to be.

Ever since he saved her life in a downpour of bullets, Lou has been writing letters to Zeus Garro through all of the trials throughout her life, including going through cancer. Now, Lou is
Keri Loves Books
An epic, taboo and beautifully written love story about a little girl and her guardian monster.

Louise met Zeus when she was only seven, he was twenty-six. A gun fight and shared bullet bound them to each other.

He was the prez of The Fallen MC. She was a good girl and the mayor’s daughter. Their connection was formed and could never be broken. Life went on, separate lives but still connected.

Life has a funny way of coming full circle. Louise grew up, Zeus soldiered on and when she was seventeen t
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE FRIDAY - FULL REVIEW ***

5 Warrior CROWNS

I don’t read taboo. This is my first. I don’t read MC series, so, again, this is my first. So some of you might be wondering why I picked up Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling. Honestly, I couldn’t resist all the dirty snippets and excerpts I saw in her group. I needed to get my hands on Zeus, and neither he nor this story disappointed.

Zeus Garro is everything and nothing like what I expected. I was ready for the dirty talking and viole
nikki
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A few days ago I wrote a review for LESSONS IN CORRUPTION by Giana Darling. I seem to remember saying something along the lines of “King Kyle Garro” is my newest obsession... let me tell you, that all changed the moment i picked up WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE. Zeus Garro is SOMETHING ELSE. Infact, im going to say that Zeus Garro is EVERYTHING. ZEUS FUCKING GARRO just killed me, guys!!! I am SO in love with this man, its ridiculous.

Let me just be honest for a second, this book is NOT going to be to
Tyi
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man... I loved King but Daddy Zeus really gave him a run for his money. I laughed so much. I also cried and had the hiccups in others. The relationship, which Z and Lou, had was utter magic. Their kind of love grew over time and kept evolving.

The characters, King and Cress, made an entrance in Welcome to the Dark Side. And I loved watching the interaction between the Garro family and the new girl in Zeus's life. The author wasn't lying when she just there will be tears. There will be many... I'
Heather
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bikers, kindle, overdrive
I need this book right now!!! Whenever Zeus was around I almost forgot all about King. Almost.
Jana Kick
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m literally trying to keep myself busy until April 20th lol I CANNOT wait to get Daddy Zeus in my hands!!🔥😈 It’s my most anticipated book of the Year 😍
Misty Walker
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MC books are a dime a dozen, they draw us in with their depravity and sexy alpha men. They show us an extreme world we will never bear witness to. And most of them are good. Great even. Most of them settle that niggling that makes us want to live on the bad side for a while.

Well, Giana SQUASHED those other MC books for me. Daddy Zeus was a character so big and larger than life that I just wanted to keep going and going. Wait. No. I wanted to read, highlight, send screenshots to my buddy read pa
Caro Richard
Oh Lordy Lordy.....

MC Prez 'Daddy' Zeus Garro and good girl, walking on the wild side, Louise....

'Now I knew what deity I’d pray to and die trying to please. Zeus Garro.'

First heart pull....the letters.
Second heart pull.....Lou Lou. Her battle. With everything. Her tenacity in the face of it all.
Third heart pull.....Zeus.....a beautiful man through and through.

And it went on. All the heart pulls. In fact my heart was in my mouth most of the way through this book. It was full of heartbreak, dram
BleuBelle
Spoilers ahead!

DNF 48%

The beginning was good, really really good. I was so excited to read on. This had so much potential. But then it wend downhill really fast.

"Ten years waitin' for you to grow up so I could do this." Then I slammed my mouth to hers. => Said by the Hero who's 36 to the Heroin who's at the time 17. So ten years ago, she was 7 and he 26. This statement means for me, that the Hero waited for the Heroine to grow up since he knew her, since she was 7 years old. That he had such
mel ♡
i wasn’t expecting this book to pull a game of thrones on me but it did.

what do i mean by that? weeelll lets just say i cared for this one character, like, A LOT and next thing you know BAM, it’s the red wedding all over again. ugh. honestly not over it.

can i just say, im so happy that this book is based on where i live! when they mention British Columbia or Vancouver or other places, im like omgggg i know these places i’ve been there! my canadian heart is happy!! so gotta admit, that really in
B.B. Lynn
“A true fallen angel, too bad for heaven, too good for hell, stuck on earth like a living divinity.”

As soon as I read about Daddy Zeus in the first book in The Fallen Men series, I just knew he was going to be my favorite ever. I was almost judging Cress for going for King instead of Zeus but whatevs.

This book played with my emotions hardcore. Seriously...I was crying during this book. The story was a little over the top and the age gap is huge and I loved it so much. I know that's not everyone'
Annette Brignac
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY ZEUS!!!! What a phenomenal read from the brilliant Giana Darling! Zeus and Lou's story will make you want more even after you're done reading!

I love the author's writing. She has this way of explaining and describing things so poetically that you feel like you are in the moment with the characters. I could actually see Zeus's eyes in my mind with such clairty!

The story is an absolutely thrilling rollercoaster of emotions that will leave you pleasantly exhausted. The balance of angst, humor
Shelli
This was a beautiful, heartbreaking story! I did not want it to end, I definitely need more!! This was written so well, you can't help but laugh a few times, I can guarantee you'll cry a few times unless you just don't have a heart! This book will give you all the feels, from beginning to end!
I hated Lou's father, I adored Mute, I loved getting to see King and Cress again...there's just so much to feel, so strongly, thru the whole book! I loved it, and really hope there will be another book soo
Tanaka K
I just finished reading a book. A book that OWNED me. A book that DECIMATED me. A book that BROKE me. A book that SEVERED me. A book that took me to the dark side. A book that gave me the sweetest high. And it was dripping in sugar and honey. My gosh, I definitely welcomed the dark side. Welcome to the Dark Side was effortlessly MAGNIFICENT. The words. The dynamic and explosive scenes. The dark and dangerous but sexy characters. My whole body, mind and heart was captured so hard. Welcome to the ...more
Cindy M. Green
Holy Daddy Zeus and the Harley he rode in on 🔥🔥🔥

We had the pleasure of meeting Zeus Garro in Lessons of Corruption. It was obvious from the start that he was a sexy, larger than life presence that lived by his own rules and was as loyal as they come. I knew I loved him then. However, I had no idea he would imbed himself into my heart the way he did in this beautiful, emotional story of forbidden love.

Lou is young, but she is an old soul and wise beyond her years. She is insightful and understand
Paganalexandria
When Louise “LouLou” Lafayette first met Zeus Garro as a child, she framed him as fairytale hero, sent to rescue her from danger. At the time, the President of The Fallen MC was just trying to save an innocent; never in a million years did he imagine it would be the catalyst to change both of their futures.

The Good:
description

1. There is a big age gap between the characters; LouLou also being the mayor’s daughter makes her jailbait personified. Instead of dancing around it, the writer revels in it, to this
Auden Dar
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How in the world does Ms. Darling do it?????? This incredible storyteller has managed to capture my attention like no other writer. Moreover, I’m surprised my kindle didn’t melt while reading Zeus and Lou’s story!! Ms. Darling has turned up the heat factor by a hundred degrees in this forbidden romance. It’s everything I love in a story- beautiful prose, hot, dirty talking alpha male, panty-melting scenes, and moments of angst that had my heart crying out for it to stop and continue at the same ...more

• Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • DILF
  • Bad Boy Valentine (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2)
  • Tastes Like Candy (Lean Dogs Legacy, #2)
  • Give In
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • Bleeding Hearts Anthology
  • Ex-Rated Attraction
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
  • Lord of the Abyss / Desert Warrior
  • Daddy's Girl
  • The Secret of Flirting (Sinful Suitors, #5)
  • Ryker (Sinister Knights MC, #1)
  • The Princess in His Bed
  • Dead By Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5)
  • Love and Decay 3, Episode One (Love and Decay 3, #1)
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Some like It Spicy (A Perfect Recipe, #1)
Giana Darling is a Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man’s bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone.

She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at gianadarling@gmail.com if you have a

The Fallen Men (3 books)
  • Lessons in Corruption (The Fallen Men, #1)
  • Good Gone Bad (The Fallen Men, #3)
“Men forget to treat women with tender affection and platonic encouragement. Lust was no worthy substitute for pure care.” 4 likes
“Sometimes a person’s got a soul so pretty it makes ’em glow prettier than anythin’ else.” 2 likes