Start by marking “Cocaine & Lexxy: Dopeboys Do It Better” as Want to Read:
Cocaine & Lexxy: Dopeboys Do It Better

Cocaine & Lexxy: Dopeboys Do It Better

Cocaine leaves Houston, Texas with money and a dream. The taste of revenge is on the tip of his tongue after he finds a lead to his father’s murderer in Nashville, Tennessee. As he stalks his pray, his plan is thwarted when he stumbles upon Lexxy, a sexy, nerdy, do-gooder, who is already taken by the suave Lucky.

Lucky and Lexxy have been in a five year too long
Published April 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cocaine & Lexxy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cocaine & Lexxy

Start your review of Cocaine & Lexxy: Dopeboys Do It Better
Crissy
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
I really thought I would enjoy this book more than I did but the whole story was slow and a bit boring to be honest. I kept reading because sometimes you need to give stories time to develop but this one never picked up. Cocaine and Lexxy were okay characters, but there was nothing about them that made them stand out. The only exciting part was the end and even that didn't leave me wanting to read the next book to see if Lexxy lived or not. This story needs editing because not only were there ...more
Athalia
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Wow this book was so good. I loved everything about Coco he is such a sweetheart and goes after who and what he wants which was Lexxy and of course he got her lol. Love the friendship between her and Denise but of course I have questions and that ending tho. I just hope and pray that Lexxy will be ok and he makes it out alive. Her father was wrong for what he did to his father that's for sure.
Jessika
May 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Wow

What an ending!!! I had a good feeling about Dutch, and of course, I was correct but I definitely didn't see the rest of that stuff coming! Cocaine was so sweet. His and Lexxys courtship was just so cute. It was like watching your little brother or sister lol. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue the series, as I see there are 4 parts at least, bc it was kind of slow and predictable but with that ending I'm like what else could there be? Great job!
Ladii Zig
Good read

Oh my word I just knowwwwwwwww you not about to end Lexxy like that. Dang Cocaine you should have just waited a lil bit to get your revenge and definitely not in front of Lexxy. But by all means I totally understand why he did what he did and hopefully Lexxy would understand as well. But dang I had a feeling her father was the man who killed his father but I didn't want to believe it. Can't wait for part 2. You did your thing Miss.Tabitha
LITeraryQueenNika
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a story

This story was crazy. Lucky was foul for what he did to lexxy she didn't deserve they way he treated her. How could a man try n hid a whole family n think she wouldn't find out. Why men feel they can't be honest. I believe honestly is they best way to go. I was not expect the book to end the way it did. I hope lexxy is okay and regardless of the outcome that her n coco can work it out. On to park 2...
Rosalyn
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Really enjoyed this book. I really liked your description of things, how it kept your attention. Some how I knew her daddy was who he was looking for. I knew they were too happy. Don't know how they gonna be together if he shot her father. Hope they can make it out together in the end. I would like to see the beast side of Cocaine come out. Is she pregnant? Think there is another side to Lexxy too. Great job
Candace
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read!

Wow! What am I suppose to do with that cliffhanger!!! I really enjoyed reading Dopeboys Do It Better. Cocaine is my new bae, and I love everything about him. I'm excited about book 2 because I can't even predict what's going to happen next. Good read, and I recommend other readers to enjoy it!
Ms. T. Nicole
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it

I knew it , I guess you can call it author's intuition but I saw this coming but it didn't take away from the story. I enjoyed cocaine and lexxy together. Now it's time to pick up the pieces of that cliffhanger. My mind is telling me that things aren't always as they seem, so without stating what I'm thinking I'm moving to book 2. good job
Tondalier Thompson
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

This is my first time reading a book by this author. It has a few errors but not bad enough to the point where you don't understand the book. This is a very good book. I would recommend this book to others. Being that the series is complete I am going to move on to book 2.
Charlotte Bembry
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh wow!

I wasn’t expecting that ending at all. I have been planning to read this book for months, but was not aware that there were 4 books. Now, I see that I have my reading cut out t for me. Where does Cocaine and Lexxy go from here?
Malia J.
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tabitha does it again!

Ughhh I'm so mad at you I could spit! This book was everything and I can't wait for pt 2. That's all I'mma say with apoiling it for others... But Missy u and coco got some explaining to do!
BookPlugMegz
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vengeance is bittersweet

Enjoyed this first part of this story but where does it go from here. Was the revenge worth it at this point? Cocaine definitely should’ve thought about it before making a decision. Names got mixed up a few times. Good read overall.
VirgoShaun  🧚🏽‍♂️
Great Read

Wow.....Cocaine and book bae!! Lexxy is dope, great read...very detailed( i love the background information on characters)and great sex scene.....lol Im interested in finding out what happens in part two.
Jenna Harps
Vengeance

Lexxy needed to hurry and get rid of Lucky. Cocaine came in the Nick of time to save her. But what will the future hold with the things that unfolded. Can't wait for part two.
De'Andra Washington
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Ooooh I loved this book... Cocaine is bad and he's a real one... Lucky was never the one for Lexxy... I'm glad Lexxy left lucky and got with Cocaine... Denise is funny and a real friend... I hope Lexxy is ok and her and Cocaine stay together despite what happened.
Syretta Adams
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy!!!

My heart is palpatating something serious.. so Cocaine is bae all day. So is the uncle the one who killed his dad??? Hmmm is Lexxy ok??? Hmmm part 2 can't come fast enough. And Tabitha you did yo thang girl
Jasmin Watson
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cocaine & Lexxy

This was my first by this author and I was not disappointed. I loved the relationship between Cocaine and Lexxy. The ending I was not expecting. I'm definitely reading part 2.
Nadia Adams
Dang Coco!!!!!

Just when Lexxy thought she found the one, I’m anxious to find out how all of this is going to end. And who got hit.Ah Coco didn’t she tell you about seeking revenge. Denise she’s a really good friend, bring on part 2...
PAMELA OWENS
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

I really enjoyed this book! Unlike other books I've read, this book flowed through and didn't jump around. I was glad that Lexxie was able to find love again, but hated the book ended the way it did. I can't wait to read part 2.
Shajuanda Sibert
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Action packed and unforeseen plot twists

This caught my attention from the very first page Cocaine had a plan to avenge his father he stumbled across Lexxy and the book took off from there I didn't expect so much action to take place from the beginning to the end
Tamara Ellis
OMG

I couldn't put this down i loved every minute of it I'm so invested in these characters I loved Cocaine he's so sweet and clearly cares about lexxy. Tabitha girl as usual you have truly outdone yourself. You are so talented you were clearly meant to do this.
Cocotbaby
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book. Lucky is a selfish person. I respect the fact that he knew marriage wasn’t for him. Thankfully Lexxy focused on school & her career. Cocaine is out for revenge. I’m looking forward to finding out if Cocaine will lose Lexxy for revenge.
Cassandra
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cocaine

This book was every entertaining. I wanted to know what happened next as soon as I got to the next page. Can't wait to read part two.
Neka Bellamy
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved part 1 I can’t wait to read part 2 to see what happen I hope Lexxy is ok.
SHARRON LEE
May 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
Slow and boring

I really couldn't get into this book. I found myself skipping pages and all. The story was really slow and never climaxed. I will not read part 2.
Shawn Hawkins
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great

Wow, I'm loving Cocaine and Lexxy. I had a strange feeling when it came time for him to meet her Father. The ending has me anxious for part 2
Michele
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I knew this was going to end like it but not Lexxy. this was great read, my first book by this author but I will continue to follow and support. on to book 2
Michelle ReadAcholic  F
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
what

lucky a real life clown. lex is such a sweet girl. cocaine you been holding on for too long baby it's ok to let go
Latanya  Marshall
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hotttt!

This book had me on my toes! Definitely a page turner! I’m soooooo thirsty for part 2! Praying LEXXY lives! Hoping her and Cocaine still has a chance!
Mercedes Harris
Awesome

This book is so amazing can't wait for part 2 to come out I'm definitely getting it keep up the wonderful work

• Luvin' On A Cold Hitta 2