Start by marking “Finding Alex (Taking Lance #4)” as Want to Read:
Finding Alex (Taking Lance #4)

Finding Alex

(Taking Lance #4)

Alexander Langdon and Dean Collins have been together for five years. They've had to overcome some obstacles, the least of which being their twenty-year age difference.

In less than a week, Rick Preston and Lance Scott will be saying their vows. After four years and a lot of drama, they're now ready to commit in the eyes of the law.

After a heated discussion with Rick, Alex
Published July 29th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Finding Alex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Alex

Kazza
This is the final book in the Taking Lance series that started off an erotic, sometimes humorous, often times dramatic series of books that spawned places like Cheaters, a bar that is used for exactly what the name implies. There's thirds, some conniving and terrible parents and partners, friends, and the quite rocky road to love for (at the beginning) an eighteen year old stepson and his forty year old stepfather. Along the way there were various partners matched up, like Travis and Marc, tons ...more
Dre
A big THANK YOU to the author Candi Kay for allowing me to read this before it's published. This was my favorite book of this series, and can I just say that is a huge surprise to me. Don't take that the wrong way because I typically love this author's work, and I love Rick/Lance and Travis/Marc, but originally, I could not have cared less about Alex and Dean; however, the more involved they became in the stories, the more intrigued I was by their story. And now that I've gotten their full story ...more
Ksm2001
May 03, 2018
Candi Kay
Apr 19, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Soumets et' Obéir
Apr 19, 2018
Monalane
Aug 05, 2018
Leslie Sergius Ephson
Aug 06, 2018
Len Evans Jr
Dec 13, 2018
A blogger by day, at night Candi Kay transforms into a writer of various genres, with an emphasis on LGBTQ and erotica. Author of the Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer series, Candi's books are often filled with humor, lovable, kooky characters, and sweet happily-ever-afters.

You can find Candi on Facebook - Amazon - Twitter - her blog - Queeromance Ink - Payhip - or emai

Taking Lance (7 books)
  • Taking Lance (Taking Lance, #1)
  • Keeping Lance (Taking Lance, #2)
  • Being Karen (Taking Lance, #2.5)
  • Saving Travis (Taking Lance, #3)
  • Trusting Lance (Taking Lance, #3.5)
  • Marrying Lance (Taking Lance #3.75)