Start by marking “Their Own Time” as Want to Read:
Their Own Time

Their Own Time

Three novelettes about finding love WHEN and WHERE you least expect it.

Garrett and Carissa
When Carissa escapes her abusive boyfriend with their daughter, she never expects to be thrown into medieval Ireland. Even after she is rescued by Garrett McKinley, she is determined to survive on her own. But there’s something about the mysterious laird that is drawing her in just as

To ask other readers questions about Their Own Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Own Time

Start your review of Their Own Time
Jacqueline Smith
Their Own Time is a fun, quick read, especially for those of us who've ever dreamed of traveling back in time to fall in love with a hot Irish guy who lives in a castle. Carissa, Wade, and Ashleigh are all sent back to the thirteenth century for protection, for help, and of course, to be united with their true loves. The connections are rather instantaneous, but since ever story is a novelette, it makes sense.

My favorite part of this book (besides, of course, the hot Irish guys and the castle)
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

What a sweet collection of stories that collide together into a beautiful telling of true love found through time. I love how the author wrote this loving tale showing how love knows no bounds. Time couldn’t even stop true love from finding one another.

Garett and Carissa
I absolutely LOVED their love story. It was my favorite of all three short stories. Their love was tender and sweet. Carissa was the key, the reason for all three stories. She was the starting domino that led to the
H.L. Girton
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Super sweet collection of short stories that will steal your heart and make you believe in true love. Love knows no bounds and true love will defy all odds, including time, to bind those who are meant to be. An adorable collection for lovers a easy, romantic reads.
Cynthia Carpenter
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each of these three stories are amazing, sweet, so full.of emotions, heartbreak and finding love when its not expected. Each of the characters has their own tale to tell and you won't be kept in the dark . They all have just what you need to make your heart melt with love.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

I love time travel romance and this book was right up there with the Outlander series, which is a favorite of mine.
Melissa  Wright
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared to fall in love with Ireland and the beauty of these 3 short stories. All three are intertwined and will leave you with a happy heart. Loaded with sexy Irish alpha men and strong heroines these novellas are a sure to hit the spot.
Angel
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 great stories

These are three great stories of love and time travel. Add them to your to be read list for a fun and quick read
Corrie
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, action packed hot little read! Fans of time travel, hot Irish guys and insta-love will truly enjoy Their Own Time by Jessica Wayne!

This quick read was actually 3 short stories all packed into one book, which I literally loved. Sometimes I just want a quick read that I don't have to get too emotionally invested in and that is exactly what I got...except maybe I got a little emotionally involved.

I think if anything would have made this story better it would be more. Even though one
Aisling Cooper
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on Behalf of 3 Degrees of Book Blogs

All three short stories that make up this book were great. They do touch on trigger issues which could be a problem for some people. The issues discussed in the books was done in way that was tactful and sad at the same time.

You could feel all the grief and heartache that Carissa carried around with her and what she did to protect her daughter was amazing. When Parker finds them so much happens, I loved the twist and it had me on the edge of my seat
Gina Burkart
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! This book is a must read. Their are 3 amazing story’s about 3 amazing women that have a terrific heart melting love and have never meet the right man tell they come along. The first story tells about a women and her child hiding from her abuse full husband and are in hiding when he finds them and she is sent back in time to hide. She falls for her knight.
Second story is about a woman that is best friend with lost friend and is sent back in time to help her friend save a life and falls for
Atlanta Whitlock
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can never get enough of Jessica Wayne’s work, she is such a talented writer and every time I read one of her books, I just want more and more from her. You can’t help but fall in love with her work and this book is no different, I was hooked from the very beginning to the end and I just wanted it to keep going. This book is a collection of three novella’s where three different couples find love when they least expect it, this book isn’t like her other work and I love how you can see how strong ...more
Jolene St Germain Triggs
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved these easy to read stories! Three super romantic stories about love throughout time. So tender they will leave you sighing wistfully. I love that you can easily read a story in one sitting. Its just a cute collection of stories that will warm your heart. The author did a great job tying the stories together, and with the witty dialogue there's a little bit of everything I look for in a book.
Karla Jacobs
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell in love with this book in the first chapter. i dont want to give anything away but it was amazing. i fell in love with all of the characters the first time i read about them I did not want the book to end. i wasnt sure what to expect going into this book but i loved it. I love that its a different genre than i am used to so that was a very nice change. i cannot wait to see more of these book from this author.
Lisa Eiff
I really enjoyed reading this set of novelettes. These are all short time travel romances where three different women managed to escape dangerous/harmful/lonely situations and found their true loves in a past era.

These stories all contain a bit of minimal steam, but reveal how discovering your other half can bring out the best in you. I would recommend this set to anyone that is a fan of sci-fi, time travel, lighter romance and HEA endings.
Three Fun & Steamy Stories

Loved these terrific time travel romance novellas. Each is a bit insta-love, which I liked. I didn't even mind to suspend disbelief for the very forward-thinking and equality-minded men from the 13th century. Editing needs fine tuning, but otherwise, these are terrific and light love stories across time.
Heather
Jun 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Three beautiful stories in one! The time travel aspect of this book was very interesting to read. I loved that all three stories intertwined. I think my favorite was Ashleigh and Leon's story. Great read! I was not disappointed!
Tiffany Elliott
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each of these three stories are amazing! So full of emotions, heartbreak and finding love when its not expected. Each of the characters has their own tale to tell and you won't be kept in the dark . They all have just what you need to make your heart melt with love! Can’t wait to read more!
Heather
Gianna Santanello
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read! I love Jessica Wayne's books and her writing. She does not disappoint. It's a book with sweet, heartwarming stories. Traveling back in time and reading how 3 women find love. If you haven't read this book, please read it.
Paige Fieldsted
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book! I forget how much I like the time travel romances until I read another one. Jessica did a really good job of weaving these three stories together. I wished they would've been longer, but overall I really liked them!
Gina Burkart
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick 3 story’s about love and time travel. This story will having you feeling the emotions coming of the pages. Jessica has done it again with another book that is amazing read. Jessica has me as another amazing fan of her books.
Tiffany
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This good is a great read I really enjoyed not usually the type of books I read but was pleasantly surprised. Great connections between the characters and fun to read.
Rose Bush
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love loved this book!! I read it in a couple of hours couldn't put it down!! I love all of Jessica's books. Garrett and carrissa's story was my favorite, wish Leon's story was a bit longer. But I loved everything else!!!
Laura Hampton
Yet another awesome read by Jessica McCrory. I was never a fan of fantasy romance until I had the chance to read Tethered Souls. I loved it and A Time of Their Own does not disappoint as well. McCrory has a way of grabbing the reader from the first few pages and taking you on this awesome, well written, romance that spans from current time to the 1200's. She is an author in my opinion that deserves more credit for her work. I cannot wait to see what she brings to the book word after this.
Barbara Golak
Bri-Anna
Sep 28, 2017
Jency Coker
May 01, 2017

• Deceived (The Corrupted, #1)
  • Collateral Damage (Tethered, #2)
  • Phoenix (Prophecy, #1)
  • Concealed (The Corrupted, #2)
  • Fighter (Prophecy, #2)
  • Star-Crossed (Cursed Hearts #1)
  • Olive You
  • Siren (Prophecy, #4)
  • Amria (Cursed Hearts #2)
Hi everyone!!!My name is Jessica and I started writing when I was a teenager. I have always had a love of reading and that influenced me to write my own stories!! I am married to a wonderfully supportive man and we have two beautiful kiddos together! I spent seven years in the Texas Army National Guard and after I got out, I started putting more time into my writing! My absolute favorite genre is ...more