Start by marking “Dying For Space (Sunblinded #2)” as Want to Read:
Dying For Space (Sunblinded #2)

Dying For Space

(Sunblinded #2)

Cadet Elizabeth Norman finally gets her wish to train as an officer – until her dreams of active service are crushed…

After all Lizzy’s been through, the General absolutely refuses to allow her to serve on the front line. Worse… the only alternative offered to her is sitting at a desk in Procurement. Spying on her boss.
Just when she’s cursing her bad luck and hating every d
Kindle Edition
Published April 19th 2018 by Griffinwing Publishing (first published December 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Dying For Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dying For Space

Start your review of Dying For Space (Sunblinded #2)
The Captain
Dec 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
Ahoy me mateys! Grab your grog! Well, all ye scalawags should be familiar with Matey Sarah’s blog and wonderful book reviews. But some of ye may not be aware that she also be a writer. (What be wrong with ye wretches?) When the first book was published years ago in 2017, I bought me a copy. And then bought the next two in the trilogy as each was released. But shame on me, I didn’t read them right away. So with this Sci-Fi Month celebration, I thought I would finally give Matey’s Sarah’s work the ...more
Siobhan
Dying for Space is the second book in S.J. Higbee’s Sunblinded series, and I enjoyed this one even more than the first. As with the first book it is more of a three-point-five-star rating, but it is more so personal preference that has me rounding down rather than anything about the book.

In the first book, Running Out of Space, we were introduced to a large number of elements that were pivotal to the story. Without a doubt, to understand this one you need to read the prior book. There are many r
Laura Thomas
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science-fiction
So much happened in the first book, and I can’t talk about it now without spoiling this one for you. So I’m going to keep it simple.

A lot has changed for Elizabeth. Now a cadet officer serving at her father’s mercenary space headquarters, she’s torn about what to think. The other cadet’s either support her or despise her, and training is sometimes unnecessarily brutal. Everyone seems to have an agenda, including her father, and she can’t help but feel like a pawn to be used. Dangerous games are
Mike Taylor
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Foursquare space opera

Like your space opera with complex plots.Your heroine with clay feet
who just wanted to please Daddy until she learns he is the biggest monster in her world.This second book of three was every bit as enjoyable as the first but may challenge the casual reader due to the complexity of characters, plots and worldview.
Kristine LaPoint
Enjoyable continuation of the story

This second installment in Elizabeth's story is full of enough twists and turns to keep the readers engaged and guessing. it was an enjoyable continuation of the last book with great tie ins to it without being repetitive. The world building is great!
Michael P Whitfield
Lynne
added it
May 19, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Please add cover 2 18 Feb 14, 2018 04:24AM

• Starsight (Skyward, #2)
  • The Starless Sea
  • The Glass Hotel
  • Ninefox Gambit (The Machineries of Empire, #1)
  • Angel Mage
  • Use of Weapons (Culture, #3)
  • The Killing Light (The Sacred Throne, #3)
  • The Psychology of Time Travel
  • Machina
  • Breach of Containment (Central Corps #3)
  • Valorian (Dark Horse, #3)
  • Hunter's Run
  • Die Tochter der Zauberin (Dark Horse, #4, #5)
  • Alia Waking
  • Pirate's Passage
  • The Firebringer Trilogy
  • Water Shaper
  • The Island of the Colorblind
Born the same year as the Russians launched Sputnik, I confidently expected that by the time I reached adulthood, the human race would have a pioneer colony on the Moon and be heading off towards Mars. So I was at a loss to know what to do once I realised the Final Frontier wasn’t an option and rather lost my head - I tried a lot of jobs I didn’t and married a totally unsuitable man.

Now I've final

Sunblinded (3 books)
  • Running Out of Space (Sunblinded #1)
  • Breathing Space (Sunblinded #3)