Start by marking “Driving Tempo (House of Archer #3)” as Want to Read:
Driving Tempo (House of Archer #3)

Driving Tempo (House of Archer #3)

A rock band. A reality show. A life swerving out of control.

The House of Archer cameras continue to roll, and Lily and Archer feel the pressure to perform. As the show’s stars and media’s newest darlings, their love life is bright in the public’s eye. But what should be the best time of their lives has Lily feeling like she’s an inch away from a head-on collision.

Between t
Published May 22nd 2018 by Iambe Books, LLC

Start your review of Driving Tempo (House of Archer #3)
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
My reality show guilty pleasure is a show that is only real within the fictional pages of Raine Thomas’ House of Archer series. I love it. I cannot get enough of it. And I end up wanting more of it when I am finished.

I was so stinkin excited to read the next installment to the series. After everything these great characters have been through, you’d think they would get some down time as the tour comes to a close. But the chaos of the show is taking its toll and the threat against Lily is strong
Jeraca
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

Lily and Archer have been through a lot during the tour of a life-time. Lily went from hating the media, to being the biggest news in the media. She was shy and hid from the camera to now knowing how to act just the right way and say the right things to make sure it is portrayed the way she wants to the public eye.

When Rosemary, her older sister, agrees to be her wedding planner and plan the wedding of the year in 2
Ana
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So…if you’ve read my reviews for the first two books in this series, you saw me declare my undying love for Keith in my review for the previous book. I still hold true to this but, I have to say that Sage gives him a run for his money. Sage is sweet and nerdy in the very best way. And he wears his heart on his sleeve…a guy who wants true love and is willing to wait it out even when it seems impossible. Now, in truth, I spent a fair bit of this book frustrated with him, urging him to see what was ...more
BookHookup
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
See Ana's full review at The Book Hookup!

I loved Sage and Rose's story. Their road to happiness was a bumpy one but one well worth the wait. If you’ve ever read a Raine Thomas book you know that her stories always feel like you’re looking in on a family, meaning that characters are never forgotten. Once again, I was able to see what was going on with Lily and Archer, and Keither and Sydney. The other members of the Void and their significant others play a large role in this story, as do the memb
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Loved it! I appreciated connecting past characters to this book and loved the mention of characters from a different series.
Sue M. Van
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe that I missed reviewing this book when it first came out! It's a great series from a great author. Raine has done her homework when it comes to telling these stories. If I was involved in the life of a headliner band, I would imagine it being just like the lives involved in this and the last 2 stories. It is not a series you would want to miss!
Toni
Megan McCarl
is currently reading it
Jun 06, 2018

• The Accidentals
  • Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)
  • Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)
  • The Witch's Dream (Knights of Black Swan, #2)
  • A Summoner's Tale: The Vampire's Confessor (Order of the Black Swan, #3)
  • House of Darken (Secret Keepers, #1)
Raine Thomas is the award-winning author of bestselling Young Adult and New Adult fiction. Known for character-driven stories that inspire the imagination, Raine recently signed with multiple award-winning producer Chase Chenowith of Back Fence Productions to bring her popular Daughters of Saraqael trilogy to the big screen. She's a proud indie author who is living the dream.

Raine is a hopeless ro