Start by marking “Christmas Camp Wedding (Christmas Camp #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Camp Wedding (Christmas Camp #1.5)

Christmas Camp Wedding

(Christmas Camp #1.5)

The delightful sequel to Christmas Camp is now available!

After finally becoming partner at her advertising agency, Haley Hanson barely has time to plan her Christmas Eve wedding with her fiancé Jeff. When their perfect location falls through at the last minute, they need to find a new venue, fast. But everything is booked for the holidays, except for the place where Haley
Published January 8th 2019 by William Morrow Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Camp Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Camp Wedding

Start your review of Christmas Camp Wedding (Christmas Camp #1.5)
Asheley
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I finished reading Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler earlier this year, I was dying to know what happened after the book ended! I needed more from Haley and Jeff and the rest of the cast of the book because I fell pretty hard for them all over the course of the story.

Christmas Camp Wedding is exactly the answer to that. This is a novella-length sequel to Christmas Camp that really has the feel of a nice, long epilogue. And it is delightful for those of us that wanted the next part of the
Kate ☀️ Olson
so sweet my teeth hurt - a follow-up novella to Christmas Camp, a nice wrap-up to the story. If you want sweet holiday romance with ZERO steam, these books may be for you!
Kris - My Novelesque Life
RATING: 2.5 STARS
2019; William Morrow Impulse/HarperCollins
(Review Not on Blog)

I don't get this novella. What was the purpose of this story? It has been a year and Jeff and Haley are getting married. Things go wrong so they are pushed to get married at Christmas Camp. Enter Jeff's ex-girlfriend/family friend. She wasn't evil or that much of a threat. I hope there is not a book two.

***I received an eARC from EDELWEISS***
Romance Schmomance (Malia)

BLOG | INSTAGRAM | AMAZON PROFILE | BOOKBUB | TWITTER

Christmas Camp Wedding is a must read novella after you finishChristmas Camp. It features the same couple, Haley and Jeff, as they tackle some mishaps leading up to their wedding.

It definitely has the same feel ofChristmas Camp, there was some unexpected drama that I could have done without and to be honest it made me nervous because I wasn't sure if it was going to turn into something more. I liked how they both were capable of weathering
Marlene
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Christmas Camp Wedding takes place one year after the events in the author’s first novel, Christmas Camp. While it features the same couple, it is not the story of their romance, instead, it is the story of a wedding where everything that can go wrong does. When a pipe bursts at the site of their dream wedding, ruining the venue, the cake and the flowers, just before the big event, Jeff and Haley return to the place where they met and fell in love, with two days to plan and execute the perfect ...more
Shelleen Toland
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick Novella of 144 pages. Jeff and Haley are getting married on Christmas Eve but nothing seems to go right for them. When it looks like the wedding will be cancelled just a day or 2 before in walks Trisha. a friend of Jeff''s family and his ex girlfriend. I felt bad for Haley as she didn't know about Trisha and it looked like Trisha was not going to make it easy for Haley. Loved the bantering between the characters and the love that Jeff showed Haley. Even though it was such a short story ...more
Barb
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: x-2018-reads
I received a digital copy of this book from Edelweiss for review purposes. Thanks!

I bought the Christmas Camp book and read it last weekend in between Hallmark movies! This epilogue was more of the same Hallmark Christmas magic, just what I needed this week!
Tambra
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book it was as good as the first one. I read this in one hour. Could not put it down.
JoAnne
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read my review on RomanceJunkies.com by clicking on the link below:

I rated the book 3.5 but rounded up to 5 on Goodreads
April
Christmas Camp Wedding by Karen Schaler is a bite sized sequel toChristmas Camp featuring all the same characters.Read my full review here ...more
Natalie
An adorable continuation of the story of Christmas Camp! Super cute, super Christmassy, and super fun!
Nan Lueder Tiedeman
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a cute follow-up to Christmas Camp. Haley and Jeff are getting married in a story book wedding at her parent's B&B. One problem after another surfaces and the wedding is radically altered from its original plans. Just a fun, quick holiday read.
Incorrigible_bibliophile
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect sequel to Christmas Camp. I wasn't ready to let Haley and Jeff go after the first Novel and while I'm still not ready to let go, this helped a bit.

Set one year after Christmas Camp, Haley and Jeff are getting married. The winter ceremony is set to take place at her parent's newly opened B&B. Two days before the wedding disaster strikes when a pipe bursts ruining the venue, the decor and the cake. Haley agrees to have the wedding moved to the Holly Peak Inn with a lot of
Teena in Toronto
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Haley and Jeff met and fell in love last Christmas. Her boss had sent her to Christmas Camp to help her discover Christmas ... Jeff's dad, Ben, runs the camp. Haley and Jeff are now engaged and getting married on Christmas Eve at her parents' soon-to-be-opened B&B. It's part of a marketing plan to entice others to go to the B&B and get married there too.

A couple days before the wedding, pipes break and the wedding is moved to Ben's B&B. No problem, right? Ben has even found a wedding
Jean
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun continuation of Christmas Camp. Very descriptive making you feel you are a part of the wedding and the characters are part of your family.
Anne-Marie
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just as good as the first book!
Loved it
Highly recommend
Karen Mcnicol
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Karen Schaler for this great follow up to "Christmas Camp". What a great story, I like finding out how the people who find their great love go on after the book ends. I love that they had to have the wedding at the "Christmas Camp", it just made my heart feel all warm and toasty that they got to have a great wedding and that Haley just wanted to marry Jeff no matter what. Sigh, true love is victorious!
Joy Edge
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cheesy Christmas camp fun

The sequel to Christmas camp is as enjoyable as the first with a few fun twists. The Christmas eve wedding almost doesn't happen,but in the end Christmas miracles occur.
Danielle
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this sequel/novella to A Christmas Camp! It picked up right where the original story ended with Haley & Jeff planning their Christmas Eve wedding. I sure hope how this one ended is a clear indication that there is another installment headed our way!
Jeri Lynn
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Karen Schaler creates a truly beautiful Christmas wedding. Capturing the true meaning of real sweet love.
Jenifer (JensCorner)
Warm & Cozy Sequel

It was a fun read. It was nice to revisit the main characters from Christmas Camp. A delightful continuation of a great story.
kay holbert
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Good book and series. She is a good writer of fiction. Love the writer and read !ore by this offer.
Cindy
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This brings you the ups and downs of the Jeffs and Haley wedding and everything that could go wrong does. But you need to read the story to see how it ends.
Beth Amy
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicely written love/Christmas story

This is a 2nd book in a 2 book series (though I'd love to see a 3rd book on Kathy & Steve).
I never read the first book, but the author has put enough background information in the book to fill in the blanks. So you can do as I did & read this as a standalone book.
Some of it is trite & there is a bit of deus ex machina but it's all in the spirit of love. There are a lot of unique elements to the story that make it refreshing.
I think you'll enjoy it
Lisa
Dec 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
This novella doesn't live up to its prequel. The story, at least initially, revolves around the immature jealousy of the female protagonist when she meets her fiance's former girlfriend, who is out to get him back, we must admit. But if you're not more sure of a guy than that, you shouldn't be marrying him (not because you think he's going to go back to his old girlfriend but because you don't know him well enough to trust him). All is well in the end, of course, and it turns out to be a pretty ...more
Debbie
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Another light fluffy romance at Christmas time with Haley, Jeff, Ben and the whole crew. There are new additions, like an old family friend and a cute new kitten, and the wedding faces some challenges. But Jeff sees the whole thing as a fun adventure, and Haley has her priorities in order, with the ultimate aim being marrying Jeff no matter what that looks like, so things never go too far south. A sweet conclusion to this part of the story.
Carrie
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: beach-reads
To me, this novel was a bit too contrived - even for a holiday romance. Two of the main characters, Haley and Kathy, were supposedly "best friends" but didn't know even basic details about each other. And, since it was a novella, there was no "meat" to the story. However, that being said, a quick holiday read!
Helen
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: those who like romances, Christmas, or pets
I very much enjoyed this novella, the followup to the Christmas Camp book. The author did well at describing how people feel when life does not go as we expect or want it to. Lots of ticklers at the end to lead into new love stories!
Melissa Durfee
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't think Christmas Camp Wedding was as good as Christmas Camp, still enjoyed reading it though.
Caitlin Allen
Feb 24, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed getting to read about Haley’s story progressing, but I felt like this story was so rushed. I didn’t feel the special Christmas connection like I felt with the first book.

• A Mrs. Miracle Christmas
  • Christmas in Vermont
  • 25 Days 'til Christmas
  • Let It Snow
  • It Started With Christmas
  • Christmas in Silver Springs (Silver Springs, #6)
  • An Alaskan Christmas (Wild River #1)
  • Snowfall on Cedar Trail (Sweetwater Springs #3)
  • The White Christmas Inn
  • The Corner of Holly and Ivy (Harmony Harbor, #7)
  • We Met in December
  • Christmas Angels
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • Noel Street
  • Christmas in Winter Hill
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor (Harmony Harbor, #9)
  • The Christmas Sisters
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
Karen Schaler is a three-time Emmy award–winning storyteller, author, screenwriter, journalist and national TV host. She has written original screenplays for Netflix, Hallmark, and Lifetime Christmas movies including the Netflix sensation A CHRISTMAS PRINCE.

Karen also wrote the original screenplay for Hallmark's Christmas Camp followed by her two books, Christmas Camp and Christmas Camp Wedding. A

Christmas Camp (1 books)