Start by marking “A Brand New Ending (Stay, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Brand New Ending (Stay, #2)

A Brand New Ending

(Stay #2)

A love story will be rewritten in this heartfelt romance from New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst.

Ophelia Bishop was a lovestruck teenage girl when she and Kyle Kimpton chased their dreams to Hollywood. Kyle’s dreams came true. Ophelia’s did not. When Kyle chose his career over their relationship, Ophelia returned home to rural New York to run the family’s B
Paperback, 1st Edition, 321 pages
Published October 23rd 2018 by Montlake Romance

Alex ♈

I liked the previous book a lot, this one I read mostly because of Hei Hei – coolest pet ever, and not to lose connection to the previous MCs and the next ones; and well, also because of Hei Hei ;-)

I don't like 2nd chances, sooo NOT my coppa, but still I tried to find good sides in this story.
1. Hei Hei – absolutely amazing chicken ever, who hated male protagonist. Yes! Good character judge my Hei Hei, well done!
2. ….
7. Heroine’s sister
.Under the pages
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
OUT NOW!

Ten years ago they ran away together to Hollywood to chase their dreams. The same dreams that kept them apart for eight long years. Ophelia’s dream didn’t work out but Kyle’s did. So she came back home without so much as a goodbye and started running her mother’s B&B. And now he’s back, asking for a second chance.

So this is the kind of second chance romance that you can’t just not love. Believe me, you can try your hardest, you won’t dislike A Brand New Ending.

Full review available
*Avonna
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

A BRAND NEW ENDING (Stay #2) by Jennifer Probst is a second chance contemporary love story that could not be more perfect! I gave the first book in the Stay series, “The Start of Something New” 5 stars and I want to give this book even MORE! Jennifer Probst has now become a “Must Buy” romance author for me.

After high school, Ophelia Bishop and Kyle Kimpton knew they are meant to be together forever and they have big dreams. Opheli
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 I Choose You Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ophelia Bishop lives in the small town of Gardiner in upstate New York where she runs the family bed-and-breakfast, Robin's Nest B&B. She stays very busy with the life she's carved out for herself. Everything is great until the man who broke her heart years ago returns to wreak havoc on her life. Ophelia hasn't seen Kyle Kimpton in almost a decade. She hoped she'd never see him again, but here he is in her town. Kyle was her childhood best frie
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Ten years have gone by since Ophelia left her family and the family's Bed and Breakfast to go and make it big in Hollywood with Kyle.

Ophelia and Kyle - and Ophelia's brother Ethan - have always been the best of friends, until Kyle and Ophelia fell in love and left to become famous in Los Angeles.

Kyle did become hugely famous - as a screenwriter.

But Ophelia came back after only two years, and we have no idea what happened back then.
We only know that she's mad at Kyle.

And now he's back too. He nee
Rejane
Jun 16, 2018 marked it as not-interested
Update 10/23rd/2018 Going from MAYBE to NOT INTEREST. This review 👇👇👇👇👇

I don’t know about this blurb. Very suspicious and it irritates so much when the hero leaves the heroine for whatever reason and years later after accomplishing and doing whatever he could he comes back wanting the heroine again. It feels like these man have a list they want to do before setting down with heroine. And worse is that these heroines take them back. I’ll wait and see.
Aly
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75

Ah young love, when everything is possible and you live like there's no tomorrow. But dreams can't last forever and one day, Ophelia Bishop had to face reality. When she eloped with Kyle to Hollywood, she was supposed to become a famous singer and him, a prolific writer, but things didn't go as planned. She realized she wasn't made for this life and was slowly losing herself, and when Kyle became too consumed by his success and making a name for himself and tried to downplay her unhappiness
A Klue
So the challenge right off the bat for me was to embrace and actually care for Kyle, the hero. Here was a soft spoken, sexy, supposedly remorseful, famous, screenwriter guy, who was so self-absorbed/clueless, he still had no idea years later why his lady love left him high and dry in Hollywood to head back to their small hometown.

Not surprisingly, we find out Ophelia felt Kyle cared about himself more than her so decided to completely wipe him from her memory banks. Folks, I’m also not overly f
Caz
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: aar, arc, romance-other
I've given this a C+ at AAR, so 3.5 stars

I've not read anything by Jennifer Probst before, but the blurb for A Brand New Ending interested me, so I decided to give it a try. Sadly, it didn't impress me all that much, although the secondary plotline - about the hero rebuilding his relationship with his recovering-alcoholic father - was truly poignant and very well done. The romance, however, was less impressive; there's no real relationship development or sense of two people who have been apart f
Stacee
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had enjoyed the first book of this series, so I was excited to see Ophelia get her story.

I really liked Ophelia. I loved her resilience and her loyalty. She’s so full of love and genuinely cares for people. It was refreshing to be in her head. Kyle is charming and maybe a bit wrapped up in himself, but he sloooooowly starts to see things differently. Ophelia and Kyle do have some chemistry, but I didn’t quite see the reason they each pined away for the other.

Plot wise, it was good. I was exp
Shayna
“Look at me, Ophelia. I need you to look into my eyes when I make you mine again.”

A beautiful, heartwarming, and brilliantly written love story by one of my favorites!

A Brand New Ending is book two in Jennifer Probst’s Stay series and it can be read as a standalone, but make no mistake, once you dive into Ophelia and Kyle’s journey, you’re going to want to grab Ethan and Mia’s as well (The Start of Something Good). I know I did!

This is a charming and emotional second chance romance that mostly
Romance Schmomance (Malia)

BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOODREADS | INSTAGRAM

I refuse to give up on this series, I don't exactly know what it is, but I haven't been connecting to this series like I want to. The stories are definitely enjoyable, but they seem to be lacking a bit of something.

Now I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Probst, I absolutely adore her Marriage to a Billionaire series, it's one of my favorites and I'll still read anything that she writes.  So don't let this review make you think otherwise.

I'm a sucker for
Commendably Yours
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-the-2nd-time
Second chance romance is something I have soft spot of. I’m definitely sucker for it.
Jennifer Probst’s A Brand New Ending is not an exception. In fact, her story cut me raw with the empathizing emotions it conveys.
Roxanne
Once again, I jumped at the chance to be an early reader of a Jennifer Probst title, as she has quickly become one of my favourite authors. By now, I've come to expect certain things from Probst's books, including enjoyable and unique characters, realistic struggles, a fast-paced plot, and tons of steam and swoon. I think, for the most part, "A Brand New Ending" delivered what I was expecting.

Starting with the characters, they were great, as anticipated. Kyle is not afraid to wear his heart on
Jen | Jen Talks Audiobooks
This was just ok. Second chance romance, guy chooses the girl over the job. The narration was also ok with Erin Bennett and Brian Pallino.
Anas Attic  Book Blog

A Brand New Ending by Jennifer Probst
Narrated by Erin Bennett and Brian Pallino
Standalone, 2nd in a Related Series
After reading The Start of Something Good, I was excited for Ophelia’s story, so I jumped right into A Brand New Ending . Though once again told in third person, I figured now that I was into the series, I may not notice as much.

I enjoy second chance romances. In this case, Kyle and Ophelia were high school sweethearts who, at 18 ran off to Hollywood together. He wanted to be a
Under the Covers Book Blog

Ophelia and Kyle ran off to New York to pursue their dreams, only Ophelia found herself going back home with a broken heart. Years later, Kyle comes back into her life to write his book realizing his mistakes in the process. While Ophelia had moved on, she never really stopped loving him.

When it comes to broken hearts, I tend to be an unforgiving
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

Oh my goodness! I love a great second chance romance. In this case it really is about first love and whether hearts that were shattered can remember what it means to be in love. This is the second book in the series following a set of siblings. Ophelia runs the family B & B and is the glue that keeps her siblings grounded.

Kyle was a childhood friend and sweetheart. He has lost who he was while out in Hollywood and decides to come back home again for clarity. Ophelia wants nothing t
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..(netgalley) This is the second book in this series and i feel like I am on a cycle of books that I am not crazy about.. I was excited to get this book after reading the first book about Ethan and Mia, I loved that one or more I loved them so that was my highlight of this book was hearing about how they were doing or getting glimpses of them in story, hoping we get more from them, maybe even a wedding..Ok to this book, this was Ophelia's book, and what happened b ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Kyle's back in his hometown for one reason - to get back his love, Ophelia. Yes, he's also back to write his newest screenplay, but that's secondary to what he really wants. But, when it becomes apparent to him that not only does Ophelia not realize he's back in town, but, more significantly, she doesn't want him back, what's a desperate man to do? Perhaps his best friend, Ethan, Ophelia's brother, will help. Of course, Ethan has no idea what happened between his sister and his best friend, exce
Jeannie Zelos
Oct 23, 2018 rated it liked it
A Brand New Ending, Stay Book 2, Jennifer Probst
men's Fiction
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre:General fiction (adult), Romance

Stupidly I was drawn to the blurb, knew I'd enjoyed some of Jennifer's stories before and didn't check. This series isn't going to be for me, I didn't like the first book, and didn't enjoy this one. My bad, its a good story for many readers, just doesn't suit my taste.

I just didn't really understand why these two split, why Ophelia just left, why he didn't see
Liz
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am loving second chance romances. I mean who does not love a second chance at love with the person you were meant to be, right? A Brand New Ending by Jennifer Probst had all the best second chance feels! Ophelia Bishop and Kyle Kimpton were bright eyed, happy and in love when they followed their dreams to Hollywood. But when things did not go as planned and choices had to be made, they went their separate ways.

Ophelia returned home broken-hearted and no longer that naïve girl who believed in
Dirty Dayna
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Write a brand new ending Stars

Now I really wish they had used the cheesy and adorable phrase of write a brand new ending in the book alas it was fine. This is book 2 in the stay serious however both are strandalone and you don’t miss much of the story by not reading it in order. I feel if you read it in order you are really interested in Ophelia’s story and have more investment. This story is about Ophelia and her long lost love Kyle. She never lost Kyle she left him because he lost himse
Isha Coleman
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
First love equals heartache for two star -crossed dreamers. Will fate give them the chance to finally get it right? Kyle and Ophelia were a love song interrupted. Life had other plans. Kyle made his dream a reality. Ophelia lost hers somewhere along the way. Haunted by the love that was, Kyle wants a second chance. Can Ophelia open her heart to the possibility that happily ever after still exists? A Brand New Ending is a tale of two lost hearts trying to make their way home. Probst brings the al ...more
HeatherP
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sigh....Jennifer really knows how to do classic swoony romance. This is light angst, heart fluttering, can't put down reading.

I love how connected to the first book this is. I really enjoyed the first book and this dropping right into the same "world" was a nice surprise. I don't read a lot of 2nd chance romance but the way this one was done made me enjoy it more than I thought I would. These two were so perfect for each other and their chemistry was on fire. I couldn't get enough of it.

Jennife
Karen
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought the story was very interesting. It had so many layers to it with lots of second chances. I'll thank the author for the difficult subject that was tackled straight on...Kyle's dad. His addiction made life courses that were painful. If you know addiction is in your family it is better you never drink. I've seen how generations are affected.

This story is more than that, of course. Kyle had lots of soul searching to do, along with growing up in those years and now in the three months he i
Zeee  (I Heart Romance & YA)

I loved The Start of Something Good but I loved A Brand New Ending even more! It’s emotional and sweet and full of the #feels! Jennifer Probst outdid herself in this book!

As you know, I am such a fan of second-chance romance and the brother’s best friend trope. This book has BOTH! So, it definitely had me from the start!

In A Brand New Ending, Kyle, a popular screenwriter is back in his hometown and is trying to rewrite history and win the love of his life. Ophelia and Kyle ran away to Los Angele
Sophie
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it
There has to be something because I didn't feel connected to the story or its characters. It's happening the same as the last time I have read an ARC - I've been reading it for ages. Or at least that's how long it feels to me.

Is it me? Am I not reading it at the appropriate time? I've never needed more than ten days to read a book. NEVER. And now it happened twice in a row. TWICE.

Do I need some time to get my reading mojo back or something? Or maybe I have just been reading books that are not my
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic second chance romance and I loved ophelia and travis' characters. This story kept me entrapped right from the start.
Highly recommend
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brilliant! Jennifer Probst grabbed me by the feels with this one!

Kyle and Ophelia’s story is a great second chance romance spanning over ten years. First, young love broken up by the promise of fortune and fame. They were the classic best friends turned lovers.

After their break, ten years ago, Kyle comes home to write the a screenplay about their story. While working on the project he works on winning Ophelia back.

A Brand New Ending is twice fold with seconds chances between soulmates and an
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of

Stay (3 books)
  • The Start of Something Good (Stay, #1)
  • Something Just Like This