Start by marking “Devil's Descent (Luther Cross) (Volume 2)” as Want to Read:
Devil's Descent (Luther Cross) (Volume 2)

Devil's Descent (Luther Cross)

(Luther Cross #2)

Dive into the abyss!
I'm Luther Cross, but you already knew that. Hard to forget a dangerously handsome, effortlessly stylish half-demon like myself. I earn my living using my knowledge of the occult and demonic heritage as Chicago's foremost paranormal investigator.

My last case roped me into a potential war between Heaven and Hell, and though I managed to stop the
Published September 18th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Devil's Descent (Luther Cross), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devil's Descent (Luther Cross)

Start your review of Devil's Descent (Luther Cross) (Volume 2)
Ray Johnson
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luther Cross, in my mind is Idris Elba. I don't know how you can read this book and not envision him as such. Heck, he even had a BBC show called Luther. Hmmmm, suspicious. In fact, I was just watching the movie the Mountain Between Us, and I was waiting for his inner demon to break out and do some super survival stuff before I realized it was just a crappy movie and not a Luther Cross crashes in the Mountains book. Sad.

Enough blathering. I loved the first book, so I got the second, and realized
alan l jarbeau
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm confused , I thought. Devil's Descent was the first in the. Luthur Cross series.

Ireguardless it is an equally exceptional continuation in the Luther Cross saga . I. Love the whole idea of there being a character such as Luther Cross who can walk
the line between good and evil maintaining a balance between the two while assisting those in need of his help. These books thus far are nonstop action. Comparable to watching an. Indiana Jones movie. Once you begin reading you hate to put it down
Janet Denise Ross
EXCITING, MYSTERIOUS, STRANGE TWIST AT END?

Another 5 STARS for Book 2 in the series of Luther Cross, that magically enticing paranormal half human half demon investigator in another thrilling entertaining read. This well written ( I heard under magical enhancement, maybe?) storyline is another mystery P.C. has dished out for us using lycans,(werewolves) vampires, yetis, the original earth's 1st murderer, witches, angels, demons and a few other things. So get this book either for the paranormal
Anne Farrell
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy wow what a cliffhanger.....

This was even better than book 1, had more plot and story twists and action and on the edge of your seat suspense , my fingernails have now totally gone . This was fast paced extremely well written and one hell of a ride with a cliffhanger I didn't see coming , I am now totally desperate for book 3, hopefully my fingernails will of grown back by then just ready for me to chew them back off again . Totally enjoyed it and recommend it .
Hunter Lambright
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An angel, a cambion, and a demon walk into purgatory...

Constantine evokes Supernatural but with a lead who has real teeth in his Luther Cross series. Both of the books so far have been loaded with twists and turns. These are fun reads. And can we talk about the last page reveal? Dont keep me waiting on book three!
Rachel Clayson
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read!

Great twist, really didn't see that coming! I really enjoyed this book and CANNOT wait for the 3rd!! Not often sequels are better, but I enjoyed this even more than the first, excited for what's about to come. I am hoping the 3rd book concludes this current storyline as I am quite impatient.
William Howe
I had to stop

Putting aside the constant need to define the main character by his minor actions, I couldnt get past how weak he was. For a half-demon who seems to be arrogant to hide his better nature, he is a complete pushover
I want to bring someone to watch my back. I dont trust you. Dont bring her, bring this other one.
Okay.

Just so stupid.
Lisa D. Watts
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Keeps getting better and better

I love discovering new authors and new series and I know that this is going to be one of the best yet. I wait be waiting anxiously for the next Luthor Cross adventure.
Sharon
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Double crossing angels and demons. A soul must be rescued from purgatory. Luther and his crew battle against overwhelming odds to do the rescue.

I am looking forward to reading the continuing adventure. Wow
Kniga Dunback
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride!

Intrigue and plot twists abound. This book made me stop and question everything I thought I understood all the way through the book. It brought insight to the black/white issue and helps to clarify that there are so many shades of gray. A truly great read.
Angie
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read by Percival Constantine. Constantine does a great job of fleshing out the characters in his story. He paces the tale well.

There was only one thing I disagreed with and that was Caine's reaction at the end. He had to know in his heart that what he asked was impossible.
ERIN  smith
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luther is back!

Luther has evolved so much in this book. He's coming to terms with his past more and he realizes he can't keep hiding from it and his demon half. I can't wait for the next book. I highly recommend this series to everyone.
Norma
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly entertaining series.

I thought that something would cause the second part of this series to be less, but I was wrong. Constantine tells a good story and he does it well. On to the next book in the series!!!
Karletta Abianac
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
New take on familiar charactors

I like how the charactors develop through tjis book, and enjoyed Percival's take on familiar charactors from the bible.
Will be buying book 3.
Sherri
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Did NOT see that coming but it all makes sense now.
Karen Brady
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liked it!!

Great books! I'm excited to see where it goes!! Keep em coming! We are all waiting! 👍👍👍 🌒🌑🌘 Mystyc Wytch
Dominick
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a really good series.
Sherri
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Did NOT see that coming but it makes sense now!!
Steve
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best new series Ive read
. Cant wait for the next book.
Jcad6169
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has a different feel to it than the first. Just as good, very addictive. Hope this series goes a long way.
Shirley
Sep 17, 2017
Janene
Sep 27, 2017
Paul
rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2018
Mrs T Wilson
Dec 01, 2017
Michael Peresta
Jun 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Golem (Montague & Strong Case Files #10)
  • Bullets & Blades (Montague & Strong Case Files #7)
  • Reaping Wind (Montague & Strong Case Files #9)
  • Blood is Thicker (Montague & Strong Case Files #3)
  • Silver Clouds Dirty Sky (Montague & Strong Case Files #4)
  • Full Moon Howl (Montague & Strong Case Files #2)
  • Dragons & Demigods (Montague & Strong Case Files #6)
  • Tombyards & Butterflies (Montague & Strong Case Files #1)
  • Homecoming (Montague & Strong Case Files #5)
  • Cunning Devil (Lost Falls #1)
  • A Proper Hellhound: A Montague & Strong Detective Story
  • Shadow Magic (Darkling Mage, #1)
  • Hellhound Blues: A Brew & Chew Adventure
  • No God is Safe (Montague & Strong Case Files #0.5)
  • The Merging (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #1)
  • Druid Apprentice: A New Adult Urban Fantasy Novel (The Colin McCool Paranormal Suspense Series Book 9)
  • The Date (Montague & Strong Case Files #0.6)
  • Ascension (Nate Temple Chronicles #13)
Born and raised in the Chicagoland area, Percival Constantine grew up on a fairly consistent diet of superhero comics, action movies, video games, and TV shows. At the age of ten, he first began writing and has never really stopped.

Percival has been working in publishing since 2005 in various capacities--author, editor, formatter, letterer--and has written books, short stories, comics, and more.

Luther Cross (7 books)
  • Devil's Taunt and Other Stories (Luther Cross Book 0)
  • Devil's Due (Luther Cross Book 1)
  • Devil's Shadow (Luther Cross Book 3)
  • Devil's Conflict (Luther Cross Book 4)
  • Devil's Return (Luther Cross Book 5)
  • Devil's Finale (Luther Cross Book 6)