Start by marking “Fae Worlds” as Want to Read:
Fae Worlds

Fae Worlds

One Veil . . . Five Worlds

Only one veil keeps the human world separate from the Fae born. Some believe it’s safer this way. That magic and mundane simply shouldn’t mix. But what happens when worlds collide, and the veil is crossed? Or worse, broken?

Fae Worlds is a limited edition fantasy romance anthology featuring five unique and NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED novellas rangin
Published June 4th 2018 by GothicScapes

To ask other readers questions about Fae Worlds, please sign up.
C.C. Dowling I believe a few of the authors are going to continue their stories

Start your review of Fae Worlds
Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: lovers of fantasy and romance
We've got Fae... and they're not all wings and roses.

Cross the Veil with us. See what's back there... in 5 never-before published novellas.

The Enchanted One - Linda Thomas-Sundstrom
Night Bloomers - Jillian Stone
Forbidden Hearts - Lisa Kessler
The Hidden War - Marie Andreas
Lost Boys Bar and Grill - C.C. Dowling
Elaine
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are five separate novellas in this collection, all linked by the overarching theme of Fae Worlds. The authors have each created their own distinct worlds and none of the stories are linked to any of the others. They’re each brilliant reads in their own rights, just what I’d anticipated from the authors whose work I’ve enjoyed previously and reading them all has now introduced me to other new-to-me authors who I’ll definitely be looking out for in future!

The novellas are:
The Enchanted One b
Patricia
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing

One veil and five great stories of dragons , sprites, elves, fairies and well lets just say Peter Pan makes an appearance in one of the stories . Each story is short and well developed . Each author takes us on a romantic adventure in the veil . All these stories are really well written . I have this aversion to box sets because for every good story there is one that just doesn't add up to the rest . This box set doesn't disappoint at all each author takes us on a magical journey . I truly like
Teri
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
What's not to love about this boxset, Fae, magic, and hea's. There are 5 stories. Each one unique stories that will take you willingly into their world. I did read and enjoy each one. Awesome authors with great stories filled with action and characters you will want more of.

The Enchanted One tells the story of a girl who has no knowledge of her past or the lady who leaves her a home. This is a great story filled with twist and action and of course love.

Night Bloomers - She is the girl Owen has a
Penny
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have a love/hate relationship with boxed sets in general. I love that we get to read authors we might not have before because there is a favorite author in the set, and I hate that I add more books to my already out-of-control TBR pile. This set is the same. I read the set because of one author, and now I have others I need to check out. I loved all the stories, expect for one which I really just liked. There was nothing wrong with it; it just wasn’t my type of story. However, I did read it, a ...more
Shayay
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*So far, this review is only for Lisa Kessler's story, Forbidden Hearts*

This story is really sweet, and I loved seeing the Sprite and Selkie worlds! Loved that Kathryn and Scott met at comic con! That was a fun scenario. Plus, there's a sea monster type thing going on, so that was exciting! Kathryn is a sprite that is destined to be a sacrifice to save her people, and Scott is an everyday man that needs to believe in himself. These two are too cute together! Adorable romance! Lisa Kessler packed
Sher
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness what an awesome box set..
This set has it all..Dragons, fairies, sprites, elves and even Peter Pan.
Honorable mentions to..
Linda Thomas-Sundstrom.. always a great read
Lisa Kessler..Lisa weaves a tale of sprites and the magic of love.
All around a great reading escape..Well worth the price.

Jan Murphree
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!

Awesome wonderful fae storiss!!!
They were All great reads!!
Buy this and read it!!!!
You will love all the stories!!!
Great days read!!!!
Linda
Five brand new well-written fantasy romance novellas!

Fae Worlds is a limited-edition collection of five brand new fantasy romance novellas. Boxed sets are usually a mixed bag for me. I’m happy to say that I enjoyed each of the stories within this boxed set. Here’s a very brief synopsis of what is included along with a favorite quote from each:

1) The Enchanted One by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom

Set in Ireland, Teryn Amelia Clark, an American heiress of Veil Cottage, and Aedan, a gorgeous and mysteriou
Cheri
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of Fairyland and those who inhabit it. Great chance to read stories from old and new to you authors. A sample is from Linda Thomas-Sundstrom.

THE ENCHANTED ONE
What would you do if you received a letter from a grandmother you didn't know and weren't sure about? What if that letter gave you the chance to go to Ireland? Would you go? Teryn did. She arrived in at a secluded very Irish cottage. Too late to do much with no electricity she tires to go to bed. She is sure she is vi
Denise Van plew
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It has been a while since I had any desire to read strictly ones with Fae as the center of them. This one grabbed my attention thanks to the headliners that reside in here. The one that starts it off is the one that will capture you in it where you will be a goner with her taking you across that veil. That grandmother's cottage will be the door enchanting the reader back into the magic of the Fae. And oh the promise and how special she will be. Thank goodness that was only the beginning with 4 m ...more
Jen
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One book and five amazing stories by five amazing authors! While each story was set in the Veil of the Faeries, they are each there own story and not related to each other. I loved seeing how each author put their own spin on Faeries and the world they live in and how they view each other and humans. Loved reading the story by Lisa Kessler and so happy I got to read something of Linda Linda Thomas-Sundstrom's!
Staci
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This an anthology of five full books by some wonderful authors. Having read some of the authors other work, I was looking forward to this book. It has a little of everything. In one book, you can travel to Ireland, travel to Fae World(as the name implies) or the fae may just come visit you. It has dragons, and elves and faeries, selkies, just a little bit of everything. If you like any of those things, it is a must read!
Renee
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I think the best thing about reading short stories is finding new authors to love along with my tried and true authors. Each story is very different and I found myself enchanted and lost to their worlds. Definitely a fun ride to take.
Shantelle Hazelton
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! All of the novellas were so good that I hated when each ended (which is a really good thing for a book!) Every story was unique. I highly recommend this book if you like novellas (or books in general.)
Olivia Welch
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has a few different stories that are unrelated to each other but are all amazingly awesome! It’s definitely a book I would suggest to anyone who love the Fae!
Bobbie
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-reads
I was given this book in exchange for honest review, and I am so glad that I was! I am a Fae lover, and each of the stories in this anthology is a new wondrous fresh twist traditional fairy lore. The fairies in these tales are not the tiny ones imagined Disney and J.M. Barrie, but a whole new different kind in fact many different kinds. My two favorite stories were Linda Thomas-Sundstrom's The Enchanted One, and the second one in the book following it Night Bloomers by Jillian Stone. Check this ...more
Robin Priest
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved all five!

I've read all of Lisa Kessler's books and Marie's The Lost Ancients series, so I just had to get my hands on this collection with both of them in it. All the stores were great, each had their own take on what fae world entails and were well developed novellas. Definitely worth reading!
Morgan Faulkner
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wild versions of what happens on the other side of the veil. 5 different takes on the Fae, all of them wickedly varied. I'm a fan of Linda's, so I loved The Enchanted One, the first story in this anthology. I also had fun with Lisa Kessler's story about a fairy at Comic-Con. The cover is gorgeous. The print book, which I bought, is really a keeper.... large and beautiful. One of the prettiest books on my shelf!
Amy
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Among some of the other stories in the anthology, a truly unique take on the Peter Pan story. Get drawn into the world immediately and let the story take you. Highly recommend!
Mike
Jan 26, 2020
Bobbi Haden
Jan 15, 2019
Jillian Stone
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
C.C. Dowling
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

• Randar (Intergalactic Soulmates, #1)
  • Conveniently Convicted (Paranormal Prison)
  • The House Lost at Sea (The Tales of Catalina de la Corona, #1)
  • The Black Wolf
  • Magic is the New Black: A Limited Edition Collection of Supernatural Prison Stories
  • Breaking and Entering 101 (The Case Files of Henri Davenforth, #4)
  • Luna
  • Mark of Truth (Wicked Kingdoms, #1)
  • Crown of Betrayal (Wicked Kingdoms, #2)
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • After Sundown
  • Dragon Academy (Dragon Riders Academy Book 1)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Axel (Blue-Collar Bad Boys Next Door #1)
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Darby (Blue-Collar Bad Boys Next Door, #2)
  • The Magick of Merlin (Modern Magick, #10)
  • Loss of Inhibitions
Marie is a fantasy and science fiction reader with a serious writing addiction. If she wasn't writing about all the people in her head, she'd be lurking about coffee shops annoying total strangers with her stories. So really, writing is a way of saving the masses. Her fantasy series, The Lost Ancients, starts with The Glass Gargoyle. Books two, three, and four are also currently out :The Obsidian ...more

News & Interviews