Start by marking “Pierced (Love like Yours, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Pierced (Love like Yours, #1.5)

Pierced

(Love like Yours #1.5)

When fate strikes again...

Ellerslie and Lawson haven’t even made it down the aisle yet and already there’s an unexpected baby in the picture.

They had each other and they had a plan… but as per usual, life has other ways of doing things.

One event will alter their entire course...

Can Ellerslie be the mother she’s always hoped to be?

Can Lawson raise a baby that isn’t his?

Pier
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Pierced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pierced

Katie Jones
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blind-dates
Absolutely loved this book.

The love story between Lawson and El is beautiful. With all they had fall into their plate that could have caused disaster, but in retrospect made life more fantastic.

I couldn't put it down and can't wait to read more about Quinn!
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
This is the second book in the Love Like Yours series, we've seen Lawson and Ell fall in love now we get them to fight to stay in love to keep those bonds strong and take on the new path life has given them, while we get a more depth look into Quinn, a softer side. This series has been awesome and I'm looking forward to Quinn story.
Kate Lovegrove
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series, great job by the author :)
Julie
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't put it down! Great continuation of their story! Bring on Quinn!
Casey
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Pierced is the first book that I have read from Nicole Goodin. I got the opportunity to read this book as a blind date, knowing nothing going in. I love the fact that I can experience books and authors that I might not have otherwise, and this is just one of the books that I have been lucky enough to have had the chance to read. Pierced is actually the second book in the Love Like Yours series, a fact that I had no clue about until after I ha
Gudrun
Interesting plotline, but unbelievable. Two workaholics cut their hours in the office to become parents?
Once again the author refrained from research: baby Stella is said to go to preschool but:
A preschool, also known as nursery school, pre-primary school, playschool or kindergarten, is an educational establishment or learning space offering early childhood education to children before they begin compulsory education at primary school. and starts with 3 years.
Stella would go to daycare, just lik
Stacey Broadbent
I'm one of those backwards people who don't always jump into a series from the beginning. I first stumbled across Nicole Goodin's books when she released Quinn's story, Hunted so decided to work my way backwards lol. I have yet to read how Lawson and El fell in love, but I can tell you, after reading this one, I'm definitely keen to find out more!

Pierced is such a lovely tale of two people who are so in love and counting down the days until they will be man and wife. With only a short time befor
Marnie
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intense Novella style extended epilogue to ‘Rushed’.

Even though ‘Pierced’ is a novella follow up to Ellerslie Rush and Lawson Pierce’s story in ‘Rushed’, there is no need to have read Book 1 first, it just enhances the relationship that is developed with the characters overall. Told in a dual POV, it also adds Quinn’s voice in a couple of chapters as she realises that she also wants a permanent and all encompassing love that her brother, Lawson has for El. She may be with Colt, but she’s waiting
Elaine Wilson
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To making amazing memories.

Ellerlise and Lawson's story continues in this novella. They are thinking about raising a family after their wedding. Six months until the Big day. But tragic events alter their plans. A ready made family. Could he do this? Ells unwavering faith in her Cowboy tells him he can. This is their HEA and it really is a lovely one at that. But Nicole Goodin doesn't disappoint. She leaves us with just a hint that, maybe, life might just work out for Quinn as well. It probably
Lynn Bremer
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happy ending

I loved the conclusion of Rushed. I thought the sneak peek of this novella was clever. How could El be pregnant and it not be Lawson's? I did figure it out before reading, the circumstance, not the exact details. I loved the ending with the lead in for Q in the next book! I still wish someone would have helped the author with proper Texas verbiage, but there were three "y'all"s and less "bloody"s. It took me a while to figure out that a "cot" was a crib.
R yatsko
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#review
#quirkyblinddate

This the second book in this series...
Loved! I loved how their relationship grew...
....how they worked together
...what fate put in front of them...

Love Quinn....she is the best friend everyone should have...

This story is charming, sweet, steamy and enough twist to keep you guessing ...enjoy and happy reading
Jenny
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pierced wraps up the El and Lawson love story and sets the scene for another love story featuring Quinn.
Lauren
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

El and Lawson have a unique kinda love and not long into there relationship they get a bombshell dropped on them . But it only makes them stronger and a better couple!!!
Shannon Davison
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a continuation of Rushed. Lawson and Ellerslie are in for big changes. I just loved reading this book and look forward to reading Quinn's story. I voluntarily reviewed a copy via Quirky Blind Date with a Book.
LettyT
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I did not read book one in the Love Like Yours series but honestly, you don't need to read it to follow along this story. This book starts after Lawson and Ellerslie (El) are already together and happily engaged to be married.

Lawson and his sister Quinn never really knew their father. They are shocked to find out his lawyer has called them for a reading of his estate. What's more shocking is what is left to Lawson. Quinn and Lawson find out their father recently had a baby named Stella and he i
Sheena
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a satisfying , romantic novella;... the second instalment in the Love Like Yours series which continues the love story of Ellerslie and Lawson.

Told mainly from the dual perspective of El and Lawson; as they make plans for their future a tragedy leaves them having to reassess their priorities...the characters are so believable and well written and the relationship between El, Lawson and their wonderful friends and family are full of humour, encouragement and love...and damn if that Lawson
Krista Ricchi
This was a very sweet story. It was a quick read and was done at a good pace. I enjoyed the writing and I can see the author writing books for the secondary characters as well. That being said I have to say this book was not for me. Don't get me wrong the author did a great job but I felt the story just had no depth. I missed the angst, drama and conflict. With having a baby thrown in the mix it could have gone several different ways but to me it was too sweet and not relate-able. We each have o ...more
FeeMac
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pierced is a lighthearted, easy to read book that had some twists that kept me intrigued. I enjoyed reading the book and thought it was good but feel that with some added depth to the storyline it would have been great.
Laura Bair
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a surreal story about two lover destin to be together no matter what life seems to throw at them. Nicole Goodin wrote a beautiful book and choose her character or they chose her to write a awesome book but make sure you read rush first.
CoffeeMom Hodges
First off I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. As I start all my reviews, there are four elements that to me make a great book. It must make you laugh, cry, want to throw it, and then never want to put it down. Nicole Goodin did all this in Pierced. What a perfect mix of romance, with sweet strong characters, and some unexpected twists tossed in to keep you at the edge of your seat. I don’t do spoilers but this is one book that will keep you coming back for more with such wonderf ...more
Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
I have to admit, the blurb of this book made me really nervous...especially the baby part about it not being his. I'm glad it was only my overactive imagination thinking of all the reasons this could be because I never expected the outcome, and that gives an extra star for the element of surprise :-).

Pierced is a novella, basically wrapping up the relationship with El and Lawson getting married and becoming a family. They have the sweetest love that never disappoints. I was totally swooning ove
bee.
Sep 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Ellerslie and Lawson!
I was so glad to see a little bit more of them after Rushed. I'd love to see more of them in the future too!!
This was a quick read that tied up a few questions and gave a quick look into their future. Seeing Lawson step up in the awful situation he was thrust into was amazing and what makes him so swoon-worthy.
I can't wait to read Hunted and see what else is in store for this group of characters.
Kelly Yekel
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Beautiful!

So unbelievably in love with this couple. Lawson and Elle are the perfect models of absolute true love. They've set the record and guide to be followed, in having the perfect relationship. I was glued.
Kelly Anne
Feb 19, 2019
Lucy Hassan
Sep 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
NICOLE S. GOODIN is a romance author and mother of two from Taranaki in the North Island of New Zealand.
In mid-2015, she started to write about a group of characters who wouldn’t get out of her head. Her first book, Rushed, was published in mid-2016.
Nicole enjoys long walks on the beach, pillow fights and braiding her friends’ hair. She dislikes clichés, talking about herself in the third person,

Love like Yours (3 books)
  • Rushed (Love like Yours, #1)
  • Hunted (Love like Yours, #2)
  • Chased (Love like Yours, #3)