Start by marking “Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Heal Your Body, and Live a Healthy Life!” as Want to Read:
Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Heal Your Body, and Live a Healthy Life!

Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Heal Your Body, and Live a Healthy Life!

For many people, intermittent fasting is far superior to old school dieting. Although it’s difficult to deal with the hunger pangs in the beginning, they practically disappear as our hormones find their new rhythm, and our bodies adjust to not eating as frequently. Very few diets offer the multiple benefits of intermittent fasting: the weight loss, the improved health, the ...more
Published April 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Intermittent Fasting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intermittent Fasting

Start your review of Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Heal Your Body, and Live a Healthy Life!
Kenya Wright
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I know many said this was the same old info. For me, it was all new. I have been intermittent fasting for 2 years with just google search knowledge. This gave me a vast amount of information that made me more excited to do this. And i believe I will be doing it more efficiently.
Autumn
Aug 24, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a basic explanation of Intermittent Fasting. It didn't get too deep about anything. At times it felt like someone had just googled the topic and based the book of the the findings. Other times, though, it has some very useful information. I would recommend it to someone just wanting to find out what IF is and all the forms it could take.
I think the narrator of the Audiobook did a great job. Very easy to listen to.
Deneen
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Nothing new.

Looks like she just took the info from other books and copied. Also she is wrong about a few things. Ex: she states you cannot have alcohol on a keto diet. Not true, one can stay in ketosis with some dry wines and spirits.
Casey
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-reads
It felt like a Cole’s Notes version of books I’ve already read.
Michael Moore
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you've read and watched much media about IMF, you'll probably know most of what's in this book. Similarly if you've tried IMF. If you haven't, this book is a great starting point that can help you avoid common pitfalls.

Did it change me? Somewhat: it was a nice reminder of many of the benefits and pitfalls of IMF. Got me motivated to do it more frequently for a while.
Stephen
Jul 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Basic but could be helpful.
Lisa Heiskell-Helton
Mar 05, 2019
Jill Hinton Wolfe
Jun 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Intermittent Fasting: The Complete Guide to Lose Weight, Heal Your Body & Live a Healthy Life
  • The Neuroscience of Mindfulness: The Astonishing Science behind How Everyday Hobbies Help You Relax
  • Life's Not Yoga...or is it? A Memoir
  • Life in the Fasting Lane: The Essential Guide to Making Intermittent Fasting Simple, Sustainable, and Enjoyable
  • Fast This Way: Burn Fat, Heal Inflammation, and Eat Like the High-Performing Human You Were Meant to Be (The Bulletproof Series)
  • The Weight of a Thousand Oceans (The Forgotten Ones, #1)
  • Intermittent Fasting: The Ultimate Beginners Diet Guide For Both Women And Men To Lose Weight And Burn Fat With The Secret Of Clean Eating
  • Network Effect (The Murderbot Diaries, #5)
  • Vegan Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Reduce Inflammation, and Live Longer—The 16:8 Way—With over 100 Plant-Powered Recipes to Keep You Fuller Longer
  • Rewire Your Anxious Brain: How to Use the Neuroscience of Fear to End Anxiety, Panic, and Worry
  • The Lower River
  • An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth
  • The Great Mental Models: General Thinking Concepts
  • Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less
  • Intermittent Fasting: Discover 8 Amazing Tips To Gain Muscle While Losing Fat Using Intermittent Fasting Techniques (Intermittent Fasting, Intermittent ... Intermittent Fasting 101, Interm)
  • Holly
  • The Four Doors
  • First Impressions

News & Interviews

Mary Roach is a science author who specializes in the bizarre and offbeat. With a body of work ranging from deep-dives on the history of...