Start by marking “In Love with A Tru Savage” as Want to Read:
In Love with A Tru Savage

In Love with A Tru Savage

Amelia, a beautiful, twenty-eight-year-old working college student is on the path to a great career and a successful life. School is her get away, and her safe haven, because at home, she suffers through an abusive relationship with her boyfriend William.
Due to the stress of life and school, Amelia loses her job, but quickly bounces back and finds a better opportunity, an
Kindle Edition
Published April 17th 2018 by SP/Platinum Presents, LLC

To ask other readers questions about In Love with A Tru Savage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Love with A Tru Savage

Jeanida Luckie-Weatherall
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by this author, but definitely not my last. It was well written and moved at a fast, yet steady pace. Flowed good and I enjoyed it. At first, I was so mad at how gullible and naive Amelia was and it was getting on my nerves. I want to reach through the book and slap some sense into her. But once she'd had enough and got her confidence back she bossed all the way up. It was alot of twist and turns with secrets and lies and I still think it's so much more to come. So love the ...more
Carol
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review

This book was so good, I read it in one day. I'm going to add Shonda to my authors to look out for list.
That William made me want to jump in the book and kick him from page one until the end. Amelia almost went through a tragedy before she got the courage to leave. Thank goodness for her sister and her best friend.
Bethany knew the turmoil that Alexis endured, but she still chose to play in her sloppy seconds.
Ceedric and Jeremy have a dilemma on their hands, which leads us to wait for par
Bre
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good read! Amelia was smart, laid back, and learned to stand up for herself after getting tired of being abused by her boyfriend William. I hated how she was gullible and naive to believe he would change especially when she didn't even know his backstory as to why he was abusive and controlling. Ceedric has to be the best male character I've ever read about who makes Amelia know that she deserved better and wanted to treat her like a queen. The story also has will have twists a ...more
Shekie Johnson
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Impressed

Wow wow. I have to say I truly enjoyed this story.. Amelia was my girl, very smart laid back cool and quiet!! All around don't take no mess off nobody!! I love it.. William make me sick, I swear this guy thought he was slick, I mean what you get out of beating on a woman?? Alexis the bestie.. Yall read this story. I swear you want be disappointed!! Ugh come on part 2!!
Reviewer via MzJetson.Com
Courtney Lawson
Domestic violence is real

Job well done for this to be the author fist book it was a good read. Bethany was one stupid chick I can't believe how she tried to play that. Amelia and Ced was great for each other but that William let me say I don't like him. I can't wait to read part 2 cause it's some stuff about to go down if you haven't read this you need to.
Jaquay
This some good ish....

Love Amelia and the strength she has..she found courage to not be afraid and get her life and her knight in shininh armor. William was just straight disrespectful and Karma is a bitch... So many snakes in the grass....This book takes you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions and in the end leaves you in total suspense...can't wait for pt 2.
KayKay Guice
May 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
😳😳😳

It was a struggle for me to finish this book. I wanted to stop by the 4 chapter but kept reading hoping it would get better. Well it didn’t. It was also very confusing as to who was telling the story. When it said she put on a Baby Phat outfit for the club i should’ve stop right then, lol.
Paula Milan
Satisfied Reader

This author did a fantastic job on this book. Who would've thought this was her first novel. Amelia and Ceedric have a problem on their hand and its not named William. Alexis seems shady amd i think she has been plotting. Kourtney will do any and everything for her sister. Olivia has a lil gangsta in her. I need pt.2 cuz i have questions. Great Job
Chiquita
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That ending through me all the way out of my mind. Such a good story and a little different from what I usually read as far the characters seeming a little more put together in spite of their surroundings and past environment. Great story on that I am personally able to relate to. Looking forward to the next part.
Tina
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Sooo who shot William and is he dead? Was somebody else after him? What was Bethany talking about when she said Alexis wasn't a true friend to Amelia? I just want Amelia to finally be Happy! I can't wait for book 2!
Monica Joye
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great read!!

This book was a good read,the storyline was well put together and it held my interest throughout the whole book can’t wait for part 2. But that ending though had me on the edge of my seat.
Q Owens
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ!!!!

I must say I really enjoyed this book. It was great from the beginning. This is my first read by this author but not my last. I love Ceedric and Amelia together. I think it's something up with Alexis. This is definitely a must read. I can't wait to read part 2....
shawanda Woods
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Not what I expected

Now i don't rwad DV at all bit I pushed through it. Imbtrying tobfigure who was the savage? It was an ok read but it didnt do it for me. Why wouldnt they just kill William if he was still alive? Whats up with Alexia? I dont know it was missing something for me.
Connie Bailey
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Did Not like

I hated how naive and gullible Amelia was no matter how much they tried to help her she kept going back to William.It didn’t keep my interest and the ending was crazy.I won’t be reading part 2.
Latoya Moodalways
Wow what a ended crazy

Minus the errors and my first time reading her work she did a good job them characters was crazy a must read it was alot of twists and turns and ups and downs part 2 plz
Brionni Dicks
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Cant wait for part 2
I need to know who did it
Amelia yass 👏👏👏👏
Alexis is a ride or die bff.
I want to jump in the book and beat Bethany
a$$.
William would of got it from the beginnings in his sleep .
Ceedric is bae
KB Cole
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yassss

This is my first book by this author but it won’t be my last. This was a great read and I cannot wait for part 2. I can’t believe you left me hanging 😩😩😩 you are on pause until I get part two. Lol
Sugardrop
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I truly enjoyed this book I was so happy that Amelia start standing up to William but what mad me upset is when she was about to fall for those lies thank God kourtney stop her
Wendy Owens
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shonda-lanae
Loved it started it this morning and just finished! A great read I always love character building. Shonda you are in your way!!!
Monae Nicole
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ready for part 2

This was an interesting story. Amelia was a little to naive for me and I don’t like Bethany at all. I’m curious to see what really happened to William.
adriene cornelius
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

I'm happy Amelia opened her eyes and gained a backbone. Supportive friends and family is always helpful. I'm happy she had Ceedric there for support as well.
Sandra Taylor
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Omg

I can’t wait for part 2 that’s all I’m going to say. This is a must read. If William don’t disappear already.
Denetta Banks
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
A good story that needed more editing. Well developed, likeable characters that are dealing with some crazy drama. Great secrets,lies, twist and turns. Will definitely be reading part two.
BooBearLITeraryGoddess
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Team Ceedric

Omgg...wth...I need part two like ASAP...I need William to die ASAP...this is crazy I hope Ceedric nd Amelia can be together nd Happy
Sherrie Chapman
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A mystery

First time reading a book by this author..I was intrigued and it seems to have ended with a mystery..but I cant wait to figure out what's going on..
Neka Bellamy
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow

The book was good I want to read part 2 so I can see what happen I hope it turns out good.
teresa wheaton
Great book

This was an entertaining teams and I can't wait for part two! Lawd U hate William! He irritated me the entire book!
christina gilbert
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!!

This book is an interesting read! Itll leave you wanting more! Good thing part 2 will be out before we know it!
Tamara Ellis
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yassssss

I truly loved this book I loved how Cedric was the right man for Amelia and how she finally got away from William I can't wait for part 2
SunShine
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

The storyline was good and I like the way it is heading. It was hard keeping up with who was telling the story but still a good read.