Start by marking “Love Beyond Opposites (Grad Night Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Love Beyond Opposites (Grad Night Book 3)

Love Beyond Opposites

(Grad Night #3)

So when rock star Lennon Pryor starts pursuing her, It's not rocket science. This doesn't add up.

I mean, sure, he's hot.

And charming.

And a god on the guitar...

But he's also the world's biggest player. Being with him would be a bigger mistake than 2+2=5.

Until graduation night, when

Published May 7th 2018 by Entangled: Crush

To ask other readers questions about Love Beyond Opposites, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Beyond Opposites

Berit☀️✨
3.5 Cute Stars 🌟🌟🌟.5

If I were a teenage girl this would be my ultimate fantasy grad night.... apparently this is the third book in the series, although it can be read as a standalone.... The books all take place during the same timeframe, but from the perspective of three different couples... this is Jade and Lenin’s story...

Jade is the nerd and Lenin is the rockstar.... so how could he ever fall for a girl like her? I did like both of these characters... and of course they had more in common th
Camila Roy ••RoyIsReading••
RATING: 3.3/5

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

I don't know why I keep reading contemporary series out of order. Maybe I would've enjoyed this more having read the first two books beforehand. But whatever, I'll just deal.

So, this book is about a boy and a girl (as if you couldn't tell but the totally cheesy but also kind of cute cover). She's a mathlete and he's a rock star (seems like we haven't outlived teenage stereotypes yet. Maybe next year). They have been infatuate
D.M.
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lennon is a musician. He's confident and popular. He plans to get on the road after high school and follow his dreams. He doesn't commit to anything that will keep him in town including girls at school. Lennon's dad is a teacher at his school and Jade is his math genius. He doesn't want her heart broken by his son, making Jade off limits. The problem is Jade is the only girl who Lennon had ever been interested in for more than 2 minutes.

Jade learns Lennon is a player from day one. She sees him g
Elaine
Lennon Pryor is planning on being a rock star and his hard work and talent look like enabling him to do just that! His Dad works at the High school Lennon attends and part of his role involves coaching the mathletes. When freshman Jade Aaron first joins the mathletes she also hears Lennon rehearsing and they meet for the first time. Jade isn't only talented at Mathematics, she is also a skilled artist and her dream is to create her own Graphic novels - something her mother refuses to acknowledge ...more
Emily
The first time Lennon Pryor saw Jade Aaron he was entranced, she became his unknowing muse. Lennon knew he wanted to be a rock star and he also knew he couldn't do commitment and Jade deserved commitment. For four years he held his crush and Jade flourished as a mathelete and 4.0 student, but when graduation night comes around Lennon finds himself in Jade's company and realizes she is everything.

I thought this was a unique concept and liked the chemistry between Lennon and Jade. I thought Lennon
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
”We were destined to fail as our nicknames hinted we would—the rock star and the mathlete.”

GAH! What can I even say at this point?! It’s the end of the Grad Night Series and I don’t even know what to do with myself anymore! Lennon and Jade’s story was truly the perfect ending. But it was more than that because it was simply the ending I didn’t want to happen!

I fell extremely in love with this series and couple as a whole! SO much nostalgia of that feeling you get when you fall in love for the
Richelle Robinson
Lennon and Jade are complete opposites. Lennon is a budding rock star and Jade is a mathlete. They have been tip toeing around each other for the the last four years. On graduation night they are forced to spend time together in a funny set of circumstances. As the night goes on they see different sides of each other and realize their potential feelings. Even though they like each other they don’t think it will work out. To be honest I liked the story but i felt like it dragged on and on with wh ...more
Karen Mc
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

It’s no secret that I love both YA and rock star romances. The fire and angst in both are usually off-the-charts AMAZING. Molly E. Lee’s latest YA meets rocker romance, LOVE BEYOND OPPOSITES, SHINES like a bright star with sweetness, swoon, passion, and promise, and I was SWEPT AWAY. I CRUSHED on this story so hard!

Rock star, Lennon, is PERFECTION! Handsome and heartfelt, I got a backstage pass to everything Lennon in Love Beyond Opposites. Lennon, the sweet and sexy rocker hero with the huge he
Samantha (WLABB)
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, romance, ya, arcs
Rating: 3.5 Stars

Grad Night! The end of an era, and both Lennon and Jade felt like they had some unfinished business to deal with before they moved on to their post high school life.

Lennon had known all along, that he would leave his hometown behind for the rockstar life, while Jade knew she would pursue a college degree. They met as freshmen, and there were sparks, but Lennon kept his distance, never pursuing more than friendship with Jade, because his future was so different from her's. Howev
Colleen's Conclusions
I received Love Beyond Opposites by Molly E. Lee from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This has no impact on my review. My thoughts are my own.

First of all, I pretty much ship opposite love interests. Fremione? Aka the prankster and the book nerd? Sydney and Adrian in Bloodlines? It was kind of obvious that I would like this book from the start, but I didn't realize I would like it as fast as I did.

I downloaded the book almost immediately and started reading when I could and I couldn
Lenore Kosinski
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley

I received a free copy through NetGalley in exchange for an honest and unbiased review/opinion.

4.5 stars — OMG, this one is totally my favourite in the series!! I totally ship Lennon and Jade, they were so adorable together! I was hooked right from the prologue, and this one was just adorable and fun from start to finish. I felt all of the tummy butterflies, and it was just a nice way to wrap up what was a fun series.

As with the previous two books, this on
Lauren
May 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Earlier this year I read Love Between Enemies, the second book in the Grad Night series, and I became hooked. I loved the characters, the excitement of grad night, and, most importantly, the romance!

In Love Between Enemies, Jade and Lennon were spotted occasionally in the background, and it was easy to tell that there was something brewing between them. Good or bad, I didn't know, but one thing was for sure, I couldn't wait to find out!

Love Beyond Opposites alternates between Jade and Lennon's
Becky
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 5/15/18.

Love Beyond Opposites is a fitting series finale!

Told from the alternating perspectives of Lennon (future rock star and host of the epic lake grad night party at which a good chunk of the series drama happens) and Jade (aspiring graphic novelist and mathlete), Opposites gives us yet another look at what was going on behind the scenes at the party of the year. Once again the story takes place concurrently with the other two books and could be read a
Taylor Fenner
Review Originally Posted On: Taylor Fenner's Bookish World

Jade Aaron is a mathlete, a nerd, the type of girl Lennon Pryor would never in a million years be interested in - or so she thinks. With gradation coming up she can't wait to get to UCLA and be able to pursue the art degree her mother thinks is a waste of time. She should be pursuing a more logical degree in mathematics. But just once Jade wants to live a little. Starting with attending Lennon Pryor's graduation bash.

Lennon Pryor has his
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Lori
Book provided by Entangled Publishing
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

This is a sweet love story between two young people who just graduated high school and who’ve known each other since freshman year. I love reading about young love when there are so many possibilities and they don’t have any idea of emotional pain they could experience being in love, or people trying to break them up. It sucks, but it could happen, just like happily ever alters can happen as well
Pascale
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Rockstar and the Mathlete

-‘the second I stepped over and really fell for Jade, there would be no going back. You didn’t get over girls like Jade. Because there are no girls like Jade.’-

-‘Lennon…I’d never thought of him as anything more than a friend. A rock-star player with the world on a string.’-

-‘I felt this was the best night of my life and at the same time I cursed that I’d wasted four years not seeing him as anything more than a player…a friend. Because he was more than that. He knew m
Jordan Marie
***I received a free copy to read and review for Wicked Reads***

Love Beyond Opposites is the third book in Molly E. Lee's Grad Night series, but I read it as a standalone and I had no issues following the storyline. I really enjoyed Jade's character and I thought she was fun, relatable and I especially loved that she was not only incredible with numbers, but that she was also talented in a more artistic way. Although, I am usually a huge sucker for the whole opposites attract love stories, but I
Avid Reader
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Beyond Opposites (Grad Night #3) by Molly E. Lee
4 stars
M/F YA Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the third in a series, but can be read as a standalone. It's a sweet story about crushes, growing up, following your dreams and learning to trust in yourself.

Jade is a shy nerd who is amazing with numbers. Her parents have worked incredibly hard to show her that their occupations are exactly where she needs to end up. Her mom is pushy and almost cruel at ti
Dee/ bookworm
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#LoveBeyondOpposites #NetGalley

publisher synopsis: If high school has taught mathlete Jade Aaron anything, it's that nerds never get the guy.

I mean, sure, he's hot.

And charming.

And a god on the guitar...

Until graduation night, when a reckless moment leads to a reckless kiss. And now Jade's falling for t
Pauline Cassie
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lennon Pryor and Jade Aaron attend the same high school. Jade is a math nerd and Lennon is an aspiring rock star. They shouldn't even breathe the same air.

For four years their unlikely friendship is nurtured but a well meaning conversation between Lennon and his father, prevents anything further developing. That is until grad night, four years later!

This is one of the sweetest coming of age love stories I've ever read. There is nothing, except perhaps the clichéd nerd and rockstar lovebirds, to
Kris
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, wrrt
I received a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

Young adult novel about a hopefully upcoming rock star and a super geeky mathlete. Jade & Lennon got to know each other from school and Jade's math club taught by Lennon's dad, the professor. Lennon has a one track mind for his future. He wants to play music and college can wait. Jade is a genius in math, and pressures by her parents to go that route are high, when all she wants to do is draw graphic novels. Lennon's dad asked
Erica Chilson
I received a copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

5 Stars

Young Adult age-range: 12+, includes kissing, alcohol-use not by the MCs, and profanity.

Molly E. Lee is a new-to-me author, which means I read the third installment of the Grad Night series as a standalone, with no confusion at all. I am beyond curious to read the first two installments and others by this author.

The events of Love Beyond Opposites takes place within a singular night, with a prologue and an epilogue set
Soph
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018
ARC - 3.5 stars

The good old “nerd falls for the famous/popular kid” trope - what’s not to love? This had an easy start, a SWEET AND FLUFFY AS CANDY FLOSS middle, and had a cute finish to tie up any of the loose ends.

I expected the book to take place over a longer period of time, so I was pleasantly surprised when the majority of the story took place on the one day/night.

I liked how the POV changed between Lennon or Jade each chapter, it helped the story flow a bit better than if it was only the
Bette Hansen
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Beyond Opposites is a wonderful YA read. It's a fairly typical geeky girl and popular guy story but the author does a great job of making the story feel fresh and new. Throughout the story Lennon and Jade try to fight their attraction to each other. After all Lennon is planning to leave as soon as he graduates so getting involved just doesn't make sense. As graduation draws closer Lennon realizes he won't be seeing Jade any longer and that startling fact has him rethinking all his plans.

Thi
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Eeeeep!!! I freaking loved this book. I had been searching for a "different" type of book and I've finally found a winner!!

Molly I've been a huge fan of yours for a while, but Love Beyond Opposites just made me love and worship you even more.

Thank you for writing such an amazing book. I love the characters, but I just fell in love with Jade. She isnt most popular one in the bunch. She stands her ground and loves herself for who she is. What a great inspiration to the readers.👏👏
Lennon... Typical
Patty
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Beyond Opposites by Molly E. Lee is an sweet, fun, and delightful YA contemporary romance. I love this genre, there is something so innocent about first loves. I love the quirky people and situations in this book. Jade Aaron is a brain mathlete and Lennon Pryor is a musician. They have know each other for years, and have had a crush on each other. I am rarely disappointed in the Entangled Teen Crush books. I found this book to be a quick read, and recommend it to all YA romance readers, you ...more
Jamie (Books and Ladders)
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book and chose to review it. This in no way impacts my opinion.

Omg I freaking love this series. Full review to come on Books And Ladders!
Michelle
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My full review can be found on the Epilie Aspie Chick blog!

Thank you to Entangled Publishing for providing the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Guy meets girl. Girl and guy like each other, but try not to admit it to one another. Reality continues to make things interesting until it all comes out. Sounds familiar right? Well, in this book that story is told with plenty of simmering feelings and adorable moments.

These two are amazing together and the friendship feels real. The nicknames, t
Sammy
This was one of a few books Entangled Teen had kindly sent to me via NetGalley. Whilst I was reading this book I was not aware that the author had written other books; some of which I think are part of the same series!
This one for me fell a little bit flat in places, the storyline was kind of predictable from the very first pages but I still enjoyed reading it.
For one the writing style is really lovely in this book; it’s written from 2 POVs; Jade who is a mathlete (literally my dream but unfortu
Anna
Mar 21, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, syrupy, and sappy.

Lennon is a promising teenage musician. He is just about to graduate high school and his only goal is to be signed by a major label. In walks Jade, the geeky, quiet girl he has been secretly crushing on for years. *gasp* If he has to choose between the girl of his dreams and the career of his dreams, which one will he pick?

Love Beyond Opposites is lazy storytelling from start to finish. Most of the story is about Lennon's conflicted feelings: he is not planning to stay i
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Rules of Rebellion
  • Falling for the Girl Next Door (Creative HeArts, #5; Sloane and Tru, #2)
  • The Secret Life of a Dream Girl (Creative HeArts, #4; Dahlia and Keegan, #1)
  • Crazy, Stupid, Fauxmance (Creative HeArts, #3; Mariely and Cabot #1)
  • The Heartbreak Cure
  • Offsetting Penalties
  • How Willa Got Her Groove Back (Creative HeArts, #2; Willa and Finn, #1)
  • Don't Kiss the Messenger (Edgelake High School, #1)
  • Playing Her Secret Crush
  • I'm Not in the Band
  • Alpha (The Infinity Division, #3)
  • Saving It
  • Spies, Lies, and Allies
  • Incrusted: Hiding The Demon Within (Warepire Reverse Harem Romance, #1)
  • Miss Demeanor
  • Risen (Blood Eternal, #1)
  • Wild Kisses (Wilder Irish, #6)
  • Social Misfits
Molly E. Lee is an author best known for her romance novels, the Grad Night series and the Love on the Edge series. Molly writes Adult and Young Adult contemporary featuring strong female heroines who are unafraid to challenge their male counterparts, yet still vulnerable enough to have love sneak up on them. In addition to being a military spouse and mother of two + one stubborn English Bulldog, ...more

Grad Night (3 books)
  • Love in the Friend Zone (Grad Night, #1)
  • Love Between Enemies (Grad Night, #2)