Start by marking “Nibbles: The Dinosaur Guide” as Want to Read:
Nibbles: The Dinosaur Guide

Nibbles: The Dinosaur Guide

NIBBLES, the book-eating MONSTER, has chomped his way into this book of DINOSAURS! Has he bitten off more than he can chew?!

What was a very serious book about very serious dinosaurs is suddenly interrupted by a hole – a nibbled hole – in the book. Who would do something like that?

Little ones will love trying to find the culprit – Nibbles – hiding among their favorite, eas
Published April 5th 2018 by Little Tiger Press

To ask other readers questions about Nibbles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nibbles

Stephanie
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-books
This is one of my 4-year-old's favorite books IN THE WORLD. How could it not be? It mingles fascinating dinosaurs (his obsession) with slapstick humour, and he laughs hysterically every single time we read it. Highly, highly recommended!
Mehsi
Nibbles is back! Dinosaurs, jokes, a giant fart, and tons of naughty nibbling!

I just adored the first Nibbles book and was hoping that there would be more Nibbles. There are still so many more books for Nibbles to nibble on. Imagine my delight when I saw there would be a new Nibble book featuring one of my all time favourite subjects: Dinosaurs!

This time Nibbles is eating a dinosaur guide, so follow the hunt to find Nibbles as he eats his way through dinosaurs (noooo, dad!). You can imagine the
Samuel Tyler
Some of you may already be aware of Nibbles. He is a little monster that likes to nibble everything. Nibble nibbles socks, Nibble nibbles clocks, but the thing that Nibble likes to nibble most is books! Therefore, putting him in a book is not the safest place as he will try and eat his way out. Whilst the first book saw the tyke getting into trouble in fairy tales, this time it is non-fiction that has whetted his appetite and in particular a book all about dinosaurs.

Nibbles has escaped once more
Asho
I bought S this book as a Christmas book after he became interested in it while stopping by a friend's Usborne books stand. We have never read the original Nibbles book, but I don't think it really matters. This book seems to stand alone just fine. The layout of the book is very clever as Nibbles nibbles his way through the pages and gets into all sorts of trouble with the dinosaurs. It does have a bit more potty humor than I tend to enjoy (lots of jokes about farts and poop), but of course 6-ye ...more
Alyson-Magaly-Alexy
Chronique complète : http://au-boulevard-du-livre-enfants....
_______________________________________
Cette fois, Glouton nous amène à la découverte des dinosaures. Quelle brillante idée celle de faire un documentaire humoristique. Glouton, qui s'est échappé de sa propre histoire, vient maintenant semer la pagaille au monde des dinos.

Grâce au parcours de Glouton, l'enfant s'instruit davantage sur les tricératops, les diplodocus, les vélociraptors et, finalement, sur le tyrannosaurus rex. L'auteu
Milan Žila
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: oli
This book has it all. Pictures, humor, story, facts and great use of paper.

It's a dinosaur guide with illustrations and text where a book monster bites through pages leaving holes and confusion behind. The dinosaurs try to catch it and you will be turning page after page to see where it has gone.

It's funny and exciting to follow the book monster literally through the pages and multiple rereads are guaranteed.

The book is very well made and I suggest you buy it today :)
Elizabeth
I love Nibbles the Book Monster and this sequel (of sorts) is just as amazing. I laughed so much at the humor within the pages and enjoyed all of the dinosaur illustrations, actions, and facts. This book is just as much for adults as it is for children and I'd recommend it for 4th grade on up for understanding wise and for more of the humor to be appreciated. LOVED this book!
Ashley
Listening to my daughter (4) laugh hysterically as she "reads" this book to herself makes me so happy. This book is also makes a great read aloud. Preschoolers love to exclaim "oh, nibbles" as they fall over laughing.
CupcakeBlonde
A great sequel to my daughter's favorite Nibbles book. Everyone loves dinosaurs! And Nibbles being Nibbles caused the same amount of crazy havoc he always does. A new favorite!
Jenna Mills
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great
Liz Garden
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nibbles is back at, chomping his way through a dinosaur guide. Definitely some laugh out loud moments when we read this one at bedtime!
Zara Pemberton
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sophia-has-read
A
Sherri Hanisco
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not as good as the first one but I did learn some facts about dinosaurs that I don’t know before.
Heydi Smith
Super fun one-on-one read about dinosaurs. Lots of facts and silliness.
Bridgette Elston
I thought it was educational, my 4 year old found it hilarious.
Gareth Baker
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great balance of facts and fun.
Kellee
I love Nibbles! It is fun that this second one combined dinosaurs with Nibbles.

Full review with teaching tools: http://www.unleashingreaders.com/?p=4584

We love Nibbles. We have a stuffed Nibbles and have read the first one so many times (and it is one of my husband’s favorite picture books–he says it is so unique.) I am probably majorly biased when it comes to this review because OF COURSE we loved this one also. What is so interesting about this new book is that it takes the concept of Nibbles
Emma Tomlin
Aug 07, 2019
Collin
Apr 05, 2019
Abigail
Kids will enjoy this. I think the Nibbles character was a one book charmer but probably was created from the start to produce a bunch of books. I don't blame the industry for trying to make money. But I didn't love this second Nibbles book
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Emma Yarlett graduated with honors in illustration from University College Falmouth in 2011. Her other work includes a nonfiction book by Julia Donaldson and animation for the Waterstones Children’s Book Award.