Start by marking “Blood Bond: 2 (Blood Bond Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
Blood Bond: 2 (Blood Bond Saga #2)

Blood Bond: 2

(Blood Bond Saga #2)

Dante Gabriel is angry. Someone has violated the woman whose scent has left him emotionally paralyzed, and he’s become unhinged. He vows to protect Erin Hamilton—mostly from himself.
Erin has other ideas. She’s determined to figure out the strange man who keeps leaving her aroused and unsatisfied. When she pushes Dante for answers, he goes looking for them himself. What he
Published September 25th 2018 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Blood Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Bond

NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Part 2 of a 6 part series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
This is the 2nd Book in the 6-part series and continues on where Book 1 left us.

We are starting to see there is more than meets the eye with Dante and Erin’s connection to one another, but the more clues we are given the more questions arise.

Frustration eats away at Erin as Dante continues to leave her in a state of arousal and confusion,
Gemma
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As expected I flew through this book, the wait for part 3 will be agony.
Helen hardts books are like a drug!
This was hot, steamy and addictive.
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio, pnr
3.5 A filler book Stars

That’s the thing with serial books, you got to drag it out right? I’m soooo disappointed with this one, considering I liked Part 1 so much.

I’m doing the audio review, I got the Unchanged Blood Bond Saga Part ONE. To explain, there are six parts of the book, but there are also two parts where three parts are lumped together. Confusing much? I know, but I like listening to lumps than 2 and half hours at a time.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the first book because I felt like so mu
Jennifer Gaarder
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read my reviews at http://jenchaosreviews.com

By Helen Hardt

Waterhouse Press, August 21, 2018

120 Pages, Kindle Edition

Dante Gabriel is angry. He is enraged that someone has violated the woman he has vowed to protect-Erin Hamilton, the ER nurse. Her scent emotionally paralyzes him and becomes unhinged. Is he alone? He knows he must protect Erin at all costs, but mostly from himself.

When she pushes Dante for more answers, he goes looking for them himself. He continues to leave her aroused and unsat
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Blood Bond Saga Part #2 by Helen Hardt continues the story of Dante Gabriel and Erin Hamilton. This starts a 6 part story line for this Blood Bond Saga, so you should read Blood Bond Saga Part 1 first. They are quick reads but ones you just want to grab the next one so fast.
Dante is dealing with the torment he has been through along with trying to understand this connection he feels with Erin. Dante ends up talking to his grandfather some of what has been going on with himself and his thoughts.
Angel Payne
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A riveting continuation of the growing attraction--and frustration!--that Dante and Erin face, unable to stay apart but questioning why this feels much worse than one's everyday dose of the hot-and-lusties. I LOVED the push-and-pull in this part of the story, leaving me panting and impatient one minute but then shrieking (and laughing!) in denied pleasure the next. It was a sweet climb, filled with all the best aspects of a slow burn erotic story, and I eagerly lapped up every new scene, which n ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
The story of Dante Gabriel and Erin Hamilton co rubies in this second installment of Helen Hardt’s Blood Bond Saga.

With the help of his grandfather, Dante Gabriel, seeks to learn more about the connection he shares with Erin, especially with it interfering with his ability to fulfill his strong urge to protect her.

While Dante try’s to understand, Erin is on the verge of frustration. She so strongly wants to be consumed by Dante, to give in to her desire and at every turn she’s been left aching
Linda Dunn
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Secrets Revealed

Dante's struggle with his nightmares of torture are taking a toll on him. His tormenter still continues to have a strong hold on his body and mind. He is also confused as to why he is so drawn to Erin. She is like a drug addiction he knows he cannot surrender to. Erin is in the dark as to why she is so attracted to a man she hardly knows. One look from Dante and she is instantly lured into his spell that he holds over her. They get to a point where they are about to sexually subm
Amanda Dubuque
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, these keep getting better and better. I am so addicted to Dante and his story, it draws you in and holds you. I never thought I would be reading a vampire series but I am and loving it.
Cindy M. Green
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Every word Helen gives us in Blood Bond #2 gets us closer to answering questions about Dante’s disappearance and why he suddenly feels drawn to Erin, a woman he randomly met in a time of need. His attraction to Erin is a force he doesn’t know how to deal with. Erin is just as intrigued by Dante and as much as they try to move on from their chance encounter, it's abundantly clear that won’t happen.

Each turn of the page gets us closer to the answers we desire. What happened to Dante for all those
Angela T
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I swear, I think Helen has cast a spell on me. I went from hating all things vampires and afraid to even read book 1 to being excited to read book 2.
And how hot, hot, hot can book 2 be?
Dante and Erin had a a lot of sparks, but memories from, Santa's time in captivity always douses the embers, before they have a chance to turn to flames.
I'm retelling some of what he could remember to his grandfather, Dante learns why he is so drawn to Erin. And that gives him an even bigger reason to protect,
Heather Bass
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! This series is going to be addictive. I absolutely love this author because she always blows my mind. This is the second part of the Blood Bond series. You will need to read this first book or will be a little lost. I started this book right away and I could not stop. I was hooked on these characters so much I read it all in one sitting.

This story starts off right where the last book ends. Erin can’t get Dante off of her mind. She feels something deep for him but he keeps on blowing her
Martha
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Helen always has a way of blowing your mind with her writing.. Blood Bond Saga is no exception. I highly recommend reading this Saga in order.

Part 2 begins where we left off in the Part 1. Dante continues to be unavailable to Erin causing her to think of him more and more.. What is it about him? Why can't she seem to just move on? As she continues to ponder thoughts of him she also continues to hear more and more about vampires. Can she really believe that paranormal exists? She is really start
Amber Hodges
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was excited for this book and devoured it the second i got my hands on it. I was not disappointed to say the least. I found myself wanting to bite my nails off from the suspense that was being pumped through the pages.

Dante...sigh. I loved being able to follow him and find out more about his struggles and past. My heart already ached for him but not it hurts even worse.

Erin is such a strong character and I love the way her resolve falls when it comes to dante. I cant wait to find out more abo
Chelsea Jennings
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And the flaming hot relationship between Dante and Erin continues to be an absolute page turner through part 2 of the amazing Blood Bond Series. I never thought that paranormal romance could be so addicting, but boy was I wrong! Helen Hardt has taken these characters and brought them to such life that it's incredibly hard not to fall in love and almost.... just almost make you want to go find yourself and offer up your blood to one of these flaming hot vampires! You've done it again Helen Hardt, ...more
Sheri Storer
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always! Can’t wait to read more!
Romance Readers Retreat
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
See volume 1 for review
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second part was just as amazing as the first part of Dante and Erin's story.
I really loved they're story so far and I can wait for the 3rd installment.

Amazing series if you love romance, vampires and an amazing story
Kika Medina
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG it just keeps getting better and better I loved it, Erin and Dante are amazing, this series is one that will go down as top in vampire books, cannot wait for book 3 😁, it’s amazing!! The plot is just amazing I can’t wait to confirm all my theories.
Diya Felton
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one was better than the first book. It keeps you on your toes. Love Helen Hardt. She is one of my favorites.
Cassandra Hyden
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book it’s only part two but Helen continues to keep the reader wanting more. It’s an amazing story that is captivating and enjoyable throughout the story! I couldn’t put it down once I started! I’m enjoying the Saga and look forward too much more to come! Where this one leaves off makes me want the next part now because I’m dying to see what comes next for the characters and the chemistry between them is exciting and electronic. Loving these parts of the Blood Bond Saga.
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Blood Bond Saga: Part 2 starts where Part 1 left off and now we have an angry vampire. Dante Gabriel is just ready to taste Erin Hamilton and he smells someone else has already fed on her. She has no idea this has happened. But, he pulls away from her every time they get close and he still struggles with the time he had been kidnapped and the things that happened while he was kidnapped.

Blood Bond Saga: Part 1 & 2 are very good stories and as you read it I just want more and Helen Hardt does
Kaitlynn
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg this just keeps getting better and better!!! I need part 3 now!!!! Holy Shit I love this series so far !!!!!! Wow truly amazing!!!
MammieBabbie
A sexy, angsty and enthralling Paranormal Romance that will sink its fangs into you...

I'm a little bit snooty when it comes to Paranormal Romance. It's not that I don't like it or that it's not a favourite sub-genre of mine, it's actually that I don't find many PNR authors who my reading fancies gel with. So, when Helen Hardt started hinting that she was writing PNR, I was practically jumping out of my skin with joy and anticipation. Ms. Hardt is one of my unicorn authors (I believe that is the
SassyLittleBookNerd
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell! This saga is fast becoming a favourite, even though we are only in part 2 of the saga, I know it’s going to continue to be AMAZING! I mean, Helen Hardt wrote it, so how could it not? I need to repeat this, as I said in my review for part 1; this is such a breath of fresh air for the PNR genre, well and truly needed in my opinion!

In instalment 2 secrets are revealed, Dante starts to finally open up to his family about the torture he went through while in captivity for so many years. Y
Diane Wilson
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
First I want to say, I am a Big Big Helen Hardt fan and she has a real knack for cliff hangers. I also have to admit a lot of this is my fault but after reading part 1 I felt totally ripped off. It wasn't until after finishing part 2 and saying to my son that part 1 and 2 together were still only like half a book, and left me wanting that he asked "Is this like Bolt? Remember you said you wouldn't be able to read it in pieces and had to wait for the 3 part volume?" It made me look in Amazon and ...more
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
This story continues right from where Part I left off. So, you need to make sure to read the first book before reading this latest. It would be like skipping ahead in a story and missing the best part – the beginning.

Dante Gabriel is still angry about what’s happening. He’s also trying to reconnect with family. But he’s keeping secrets – is he going to learn to let go. Erin Hamilton still works at the hospital and confused when it comes to Dante. She’s getting frustrated.

I loved how the author c
Tara Bryant
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blood Bond Saga: 2
By Helen Hardt

Now that Dante is home, his family has nothing but questions about his disappearance. But being tortured and forced to do things against his will, has Dante feeling like he cannot share the hell he lived in with anyone. His Grandpa, and cousins want nothing more than to help him, but Dante wants to forget and learn about the vampire-way-of-life he has missed. Erin wants nothing more than to be with Dante. Something so strong pulls her to him, but Dante won’t let i
Sonal
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dante's struggles with coming to terms with the nightmares he's suffered isn't getting easier. To top that someone is after Erin but he can't for the life of him figure out who it could possibly be. As his frustration grows, so does his blood lust and controlling himself is becoming a humongous task. But he's determined to keep Erin safe even from himself.

Erin can't understand Dante hot and cold behaviour. She just needs the man to give her what she wants or stay far away. But something is pulli
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more

Blood Bond Saga (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Blood Bond: 1 (Blood Bond Saga #1)
  • Blood Bond: 3 (Blood Bond Saga #3)
  • Blood Bond: 4 (Blood Bond Saga #4)
  • Blood Bond: 5 (Blood Bond Saga #5)
  • Blood Bond: 6 (Blood Bond Saga #6)
  • Blood Bond: 7 (Blood Bond Saga #7)
  • Blood Bond: 8 (Blood Bond Saga #8)
  • Blood Bond: 9 (Blood Bond Saga #9)
  • Blood Bond: 10 (Blood Bond Saga #10)
  • Blood Bond: 11 (Blood Bond Saga #11)