Start by marking “Serenity (Fortuity Duet Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Serenity (Fortuity Duet Book 2)

Serenity

(Fortuity Duet #2)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  281 Ratings  ·  104 Reviews
I’d lived a privileged life, in the lap of luxury and surrounded by family. It had felt like I was on top of the world...until tragedy struck.

My sense of loss felt bottomless, and I struggled with it every single day. Finding my path back into the light seemed impossible.

But then I met Faith—she was smart, sexy, and out of my league even though she didn’t have a penny to
Published May 8th 2018 by Rochelle Paige

To ask other readers questions about Serenity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serenity

Reckless Readers
I thought that Fortuity broke my heart and made me ugly cry with the cliffhanger, emotion and plot. Rochelle dropped a bombshell in Serenity, I cried, laughed and rejoiced reading it. Faith and Dillion, fate is rampant in their story. Rochelle couldn't of written a better duet, this blew my hopes and expectations away. It is one of my favourite collection I've read in a long time. I appaud her, putting so much emotion, thought and heart into it. It is beautifully thought out and well written, I ...more
Ruby Ap.
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
There are no words that I can try to say to describe the emotions running through me right this instant after finishing this beautiful and emotional story. I cried, I laughed, I swooned, I wanted to jump through the pages and throw a punch (or like 10 punches, but hey who's counting ;)) at someone (not spoiling who though), and I cried again, then at the ending of Serenity, I was happy, with happy tears streaming down my face and also a bit sad that this beautiful story ended but I was mostly ju ...more
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 'Full Circle' Stars

Awww.... I'm utterly and completely in awe: Serenity was the PERFECT conclusion for this brilliant Fortuity Duet!

I'd already fallen in love with Faith and Dillon on the first part of the duet, and thought Rochelle Paige couldn't make me love this two any more than I did. Well, guess I was wrong, because Serenity completely stole my heart.

“Nothing worth having comes easy.”

Ms. Paige couldn't have found a better motto for this family, and story. It fitted them to perfection.
Fo
Alex ♈
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Once again we rejoin Faith and Dillion are their journey to finding their happily ever after, and just as the first installment this one comes with lots of drama, toe curling romance, and heartfelt emotion that gets the feels swirling around. At the end of the first installment Faith had just discovered some unexpected news that she worried would alter her relationship with Dylan and his parents, but she knew before things went any further she had to tell them. But telling them could push them a ...more
Laundry
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would like to put it on record that I held it together – did not shed a single tear – until the very last page. Curse you, Rochelle Paige. I just lost my own inner bet. And now the waterworks just won’t quit. So this review is written with mascara running down my face. Just the way the author intended it, I’m sure.
Story Line: Serenity is book two of two. You must read Fortuity first, otherwise you will be completely and utterly lost. But trust me here, you do NOT want to miss out on either one
Kate's Corner
3 'love isn’t logical' Stars.

This cannot be read as a standalone. Fortuity must be read first.

This book picks up where book 1 finished. I’m also going to be a bit vague here.

Recap of the characters;

From the day Faith was born the cards were stacked against. But she is now leading the life that she wants to lead and has opened up her heart and let down her walls towards Dillon.

I still liked Faith so nothing has changed although I didn’t entirely feel as if she was such a tough girl.

Dillion is
Cait's Creatures

I wanted this book so much. When Fortuity ended, I didn't know what to do with myself. I wanted to read Serenity IMMEDIATELY. I knew it was going to be epic, and it was. It was so epic I'm seriously struggling on what to write for this review. Rochelle Paige wrote ALL THE WORDS and I don't know if I have any left to explain how amazing this book was.

Fortuity was told mostly from the point of view of Faith, and if you found yourself wanting more time in Dillon's head, well you're sure going to l
Janie
I liked the first book in this duet but I loved this one. Dillon and Faith have a lot to work through together and separately. I loved how after a setback they did that together, having each other’s backs no matter what. And the epilogue was so sweet and heartwarming. I had a big ol’ smile on my face. This duet just proves why this author is a favorite of mine.
Elizabeth Neal
**4.5 Stars**

**Disclaimer: You must read the first book, Fortuity, prior to this as that is the beginning of Dillon and Faith's story.**

In this conclusion, we get more of Dillon's POV, which I loved. We see the tragedy that shaped Dillon through his memories, and how meeting and falling in love with Faith has helped him start to heal.

At the end of Fortuity, Faith discovered something she fears could ruin everything she's found, and she isn't sure, not to mention she's scared, how to tell Dillon
Lynsey A
This one was definitely more emotional than the first book in this duet, which is understandable based on what happens with this story.
Janice Somers
I have read this conclusion to Fortuity in a matter of hours. Again, Serenity, has been just as emotional and heart wrenching, as Fortuity was while reading it. Did I expect any less? No. Was I prepared? Yes. Tissues on the table beside me.
The story is started with Dillon and Deacon's accident and from then on it is a fallout of emotions. Then it fast forwards 5 year and we are at the point where Fortuity ends. Faith finding out who her donor was and then having to find a way to tell Dillon.
I lo
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
Achei esse livro um pouco desnecessário. Ele é pequeno como o outro, acho que concluir o anterior sem draminhas estava melhor.
Nessa continuação acompanhamos a reação de Dillan com uma descoberta importante que depois se transforma em duas, que para mim ficou exagerado...O livro só serve para contar uma histórinha mesmo, achei o trabalho um pouco imaturo, sem grandes pretensões.
Catty Jane
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
****5 STARS****
****ARCS Received for Honest Review****

This was greater conclusion for the cliffhanger emotional first part of the duet Fortuity. Serenity gave me more tears, more hope, more laughs and of course more love. Faith and Dillion’s story is such a moving a love story but also a journey of relationships in general. How you have to work with someone who is sick, what is needed when the road get rough and bumpy….

It is an incredible journey from Fortuity to Serenity and there is not a word
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Rochelle Paige is back with the much anticipated conclusion to her Fortuity duet and what a book Serenity was. Sexy. Sweet. Emotional. Second chances. Dillon and Faith exploded onto my kindle from the very beginning and left my heart so full. I loved every single moment that they gave me and by the end, I totally had tears in my eyes.

Questions. Answers. Secrets. Truths. Revelations. You have no idea what lies ahead for these two...

Life hasn't been easy at all for Dillon and Faith yet the
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
What an amazing climax to Dillon and Faiths story! I was heartbroken at the end of book 1 but luckily didn’t have to wait long to find out what would happen.

This book was emotional and heart wrenching through most of it but it never stopped me turning the pages. Rochelle delivered us an amazing insight into the life of a transplant patient that showed us not only what they went through regarding the actual surgery but Also how it goes on to impact so many other aspects of there future too!
Than
Book Snob Sue
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, safe-reads
This was such a beautiful story, I would give it way more stars if I could. This is the conclusion of Dillon and Faith from Fortuity. This is such an emotional read, you will literally feel every emotion while reading their story. I just loved it in a way that I cannot possibly explain. All the feels.

This was a safe read with some shocking aspects. All the feels and emotion. A little couple drama, as I’m sure you would expect from their story. We get an epilogue, which makes me so happy and an
Island Girl Romance Reads
💜Emotional conclusion to a beautiful duet.
I had lots of emotions while reading this book.
Faith and Dillon were each other’s soul mate and a tragic accident and dead brought them together.
Love all Rochelle’s books but she outdid herself in this duet.
Serenity is a emotional story about secrets and forgiveness.
There was a scene that had me bawling it was so emotional.

💜This is one of my favorite quotes and it’s perfect for this book; Not all twins walk side by side. Sometimes one has wings to fly.
Ana Rita
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excited doesn't even cover the way I was feeling when I open this book to read. I was nervous, I was happy, I was all at once and I couldn't start it fast enough.
Rochelle Paige made the impossible. She manage to get inside my heart with just one book. And what a book that was...
Her writing is simple yet powerful, pretty detailed and intense with so much feelings behind each chapter. She focus her writing in real people with real problems.
Serenity is her latest release and continues to tell th
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. Serenity is the conclusion to the Fortuity duet. It was a pretty good, sweet conclusion to Dillon and Faith's story. After the cliffhanger in Fortuity, the couple is left reeling. They now have to deal with the fallout of the situation and figure out how to go forward with their relationship.

Overall, this was a quick, easy read. I did feel like the duet could have possibly been one book, instead of one story split into two books. But, I liked Dillon and Faith. They are both young and
Anne OK
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
You'll definitely want to read the first book in this duet before moving on to "Serenity." Otherwise, you'll be lost and believe me, you're going to find yourself in enough fog without adding to it. Whew! this is an overload of tragic circumstances.

Picking up where the cliffhanger left readers hanging, there is an overload of twists and surprises ahead. A bit far-fetched to be totally believable -- at least in my opinion. Thank Goodness this is fiction! And you gotta give the author a high-five
Shari
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Serenity follows the story of Dillion and Faith from Fortuity. Only in this one, we get Dillion’s history and the book is more frequently in his POV. Serenity starts where Fortuity left off.This was a good conclusion to Dillion and Faith’s love story and a good read. All of my questions I was left with after reading the first half were answered.I felt they finally got the HEA that they deserved. I have to say this story gutted me. I felt like my heart was ripped out, played with, and then put ba ...more
Cindy Fong
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Serenity - the state of being calm, peaceful and untroubled.

Dillon and Faith's connection morphs to unbelievable coincidences. More secrets are revealed, feelings are hurt, but from the ashes great triumphs can be achieved. As the truth unfolds, everyone affected by it begins their individual and collective journey towards the state of Serenity.

This story will wring every emotion out of you and was consuming from beginning to end. Thank you for using your mom's experience as a parallel to this
Tania's Book Blog
I was patiently waiting for this conclusion and it was definitely worth the wait. Faith and Dillon face so many obstacles as a team. The cliffhanger in book 1 was nothing compared to other things that were revealed in this conclusion. But what I liked was how much they were each other’s rock. There was a moment when I thought things would go left but they handled it like adults.

This conclusion shows how much was sacrificed and more or less to show that these two were meant to be together. It sho
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW. That was the absolute perfect sequel to Faith & Dillon’s story! As soon as this book was in my hands I couldn’t put it down! In fact I stopped reading another book just so I could see what would happen next with them!!
I was a little worried that the angst factor would’ve been through the roof, but luckily Rochelle was able to get across the hurt/mistrust/craziness without making me want to throw my kindle across the room (although I definitely wanted to slap Dillon upside the head for
Toni Paul
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I made the mistake of starting this book at 11 at night. I was still reading after 1 am. I could NOT put it down. There were more twists and tears than the first book Fortuity. The near perfect love story of Faith and Dillon is unbelievable. They have an amazing love that stands up over angst and bad times. They both habe some bad things that happen to them that makes their finding each other all the better. Please read this duet. You will not be sorry. Thank you for writing this Rochelle Paige.
Sejla
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
A great conclusion to the Fortuity Duet! Bravo Rochelle Paige!!!
Nikki Van Horn
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh man did this book make me cry. Absolutely love this book. This author is amazing. I definitely recommend this book.

I fell in love with Dillion and Faith in the first duet. You could see their love for another. It was amazing to watch that. In this book their love for one another was put through the test. She had news for him and he didn’t take it very well. She started doubting his love and trust. He didn’t know how to react to the news and for the fact his parents didn’t tell him the whole
☆Jamie☆
Wow! I thought Fortuity knocked me on my butt, but Serenity flipped me upside down and shook me a bit just to make sure I absorbed every ounce of emotion pouring off its pages and burned it into my soul.

Summary:
Dillon Montgomery lived a life anyone would be envious of. His family was wealthy and successful, but more than that, he had their support, love, and trust. Just months from graduation and starting his college career, he was on top of the world. Then tragedy struck. The sense of loss was
books are love
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in this duet was just as amazing and wonderful as the first. We get such a sweet heartbreaking and heartwarming story. Dillon and Faith bring you on one emotionally beautiful ride as we see their love change not for the worse but it grows into something more profound and deep.

Dillon goes through so much in this book that you just feel for the guy. He is such a sweet, kind, loving man you feel for him. Dillon at the beginning when he finds out the secret Faith is holding is angry
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Fortuity Duet (2 books)