Start by marking “The Blackened Soul (Dark Tides, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Blackened Soul (Dark Tides, #3)

The Blackened Soul

(Dark Tides #3)

Sail to England. Return the enchanted heart. Save the devil’s soul…

Dianna’s in over her head.

The Queen is her ship now. Hers to sail, and a crew to keep safe as they voyage across the Atlantic to stop Maria’s evil plan of killing her mother. The stress of responsibility, her pregnancy, and helping Henry deal with his PTSD has become a nightmare from which she has nowhere
Published June 25th 2018 by Guardian Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Blackened Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blackened Soul

Start your review of The Blackened Soul (Dark Tides, #3)
Mandie
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, arc
Another amazing book to add to this already amazing series! I feel like I’m apart of this epic fantasy world that the author created! The characters are so well intertwined. The storyline is magnificent. I couldn’t put this book down!
Lixa Santiago
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We are back in the Queen. Diana, Henrry and her crew are set on their way to find Maria and stop her. Dianna has to figth against Henrry's darkness but nether of them knew how dangerous Henrry could be. One night The Queen and the crew tried to survive a very strong storm when Dianna was toss over board. Now trying to survive in a desserted island or so she thought. pregnant, tired, cold and hungry she went to sleep. not knowing that she would woke up being taking aboard to another ship called ...more
Frederique Gervais
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it

This book was quite interesting to be honest! I really thought we would get to England and see how Dianna finds Maria and her mother... but it took an interesting turn! This book was filled with far more myths and legends than the first 2! It was great and also a fast read! Around three months has passed in this book and I feel like Dianna and Henry’s loved really grew stronger than ever!
ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT GUS AND LOTTIE??? MY GOODNESS! I WANT BOOKS ABOUT THEM
I want Finn to find love as
Carole Burant
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has just gotten better and better, seriously could not put this book down until I'd finished it!!! So much adventure is found on every page and with the way this author writes, you feel like you're right there amongst all the action. Dianna has become quite the heroine and the love she and Henry share truly leaves you breathless. I now look forward to the last and final book of this series but oh, how I will miss them once they're done. Highly recommend this book, you won't be ...more
Fleisha O'Keefe
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book.

I can't even begin to explain how much I enjoyed it. The pages just slipped through my fingers.

Dianna's struggle with Henry's PTSD while also doing her duty as a captain and being pregnant is a true testament to her strong character.

The adventure in this book is steady moving and draws you in from the very beginning.

I am so impressed by the growth of the characters as well as the author's storytelling ability.

Epic love for Dark Tides <3
Kelly
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was an epic tale from start to finish! Once I started book 3 of the Dark Tides, I fell even more in love with the characters.

I felt the struggles that Dianna was going through as if they were my own, and empathized with her during her need to reach Henry, while maintaining the strong presence of a captain.

Adventures, love, struggles, and a cast of relatable characters are given life by this amazing author so really, what's not to love?
Arien/Sloan
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Blackened Soul being the 3rd book in the Dark Tides Series, I don't know how this author does it. I truly don't. She has already set us up for an amazing sail and the epic adventure keeps on going in this book. You won't be able to put this one done either until you read the last page. If you weren't in love with all of these characters before, well...you should have been from the start but still. Pick up this entire series, you will love it.
Ola Adamska
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-2018
Well written epic story with The same characters I fell in Love while reading other 2 books.
Nothing goes Easy and Dianna will have to deal with Henry's PTSD and being thrown on unknown Beach after huge storm.
What is going On? What secrets are hidden and will be revealed ?
Read The Blackened Soul to find out.
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

Ms. Osmond’s characters are believable, as they battle the demons from their pasts.

Read full review in the 2019 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Laurie Dennison
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Third book in the series that just keeps getting better

These books are so good and always leave you wanting to read more. We really get to see how Henry and Dianna’s love stands the test of time and the journey’s that they go on. I can’t wait to read the next book.
Naomi Downing
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better. I don't even know what to say about it. Normally romance is not my cup of tea but this series grabbed me from the first book and I won't be able to stop thinking about it until I read the last book, probably not even then.
Melanie Harrington
Aug 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Michelle
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the series continues the adventures of Dianna and Henry. Great writing, well written storyline, keeps you wanting more. Likable characters. Fast paced. Recommend.
Lynn
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Quick read, loved reading about NF. Wished it had more depth in the characters .

Rose
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Epic tale of adventure that keeps you reading and doesn't disappoint! I can hardly wait to read the next to see how the journey, or better yet, quest ends up!
Debi
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: magic, time-travel
A great story, of course. But damn it, it’s short!!! More a novella then anything. Also, I thought it was going to be the last book in the series so I was saddened when Maria Cobham didn’t meet her end in the this one!
OKbook Hoarder
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely AMAZING

What an adventure! Can't wait for the final book in this amazing series to see what happens to Dianna, Henry, and the rest of the crew on The Queen.
Ren
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Blackened Soul

This series just gets better and better. What an adventure we have been taken on.
I look forward to the next book.
This series has been really enjoyable.
Kerry Campbell
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Here is my review...I am totally in love with this series *warning-contains spoilers*

Natalie
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A heroic tale!

A heroic novel not to be rivaled, The Blackened Soul continues to intrigue and enchant!

I cannot begin to put into words how delighted I have been to go along with our characters on this monumental journey through time. Each scene wonderful written, allowing the reader to easily slip into and feel for the characters as they experience their trials and triumphs.

I admire Dianna's courage and resourcefulness as she falls into yet another adventure, all while worrying about Henry's
Lynn Miller
Mar 04, 2019
Kimberley Tran
Aug 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Eirik (Mists of Albion #1)
  • Road To Winter (Fae's Captive, #2)
  • Beyond The Mountain (Fae's Captive, #4)
  • Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Blood of Eden (The Guardians #1)
  • Break Me Down (The Breaking Trilogy, #2)
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Bite Of Winter (Fae's Captive, #3)
  • Dark Desire (The Dark, #1)
  • Dark Rules (The Dark, #2)
  • Dark Secret (The Dark, #3)
  • Ragnar: A Time Travel Romance (Mists of Albion Book 2)
  • His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Ivar: A Time Travel Romance (Mists of Albion Book 3)
  • Mating Season (Morgan Clan Bears, #1)
  • Gorgeous Gyno
  • Fallen King (Court of the Sea Fae, #2)
  • Tethered Souls
Bestselling Author and freelance writer/editor, Candace Osmond was born in North York, ON.

She published her first book by the age of 25, the first installment in a Paranormal Romance trilogy to which two others were published with it; The Iron World Series.

Candace is also one of the creative and AVN Award nominated writers for www.sssh.com, an acclaimed Erotic Romance website for women which has

Dark Tides (5 books)
  • The Devil's Heart (Dark Tides, #1)
  • The Pirate Queen (Dark Tides, #2)
  • The Siren's Call (Dark Tides, #4)
  • The Gilded Stone: A Time Travel Fantasy Romance (Dark Tides Book 5)