Start by marking “Thrall (The Thorson Sagas, #1)” as Want to Read:
Thrall (The Thorson Sagas, #1)

Thrall

(The Thorson Sagas #1)

A Viking Mpreg

A Viking Warrior vows to protect his pregnant omega.

Halvard is a renowned alpha viking. He lives for war, but in the midst of a raid, he finds a slave. In an instant, he knows he's found his mate. A man who heats his blood hotter than any battle.

An omega slave chosen by Odin.

Asgrim wasn't always a slave. He was the son of a Jarl but his destiny was r
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 184 pages
Published April 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Thrall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thrall

Shin Mon Thway
Did I mention that I’m whore for Vikings! 😂🤣 Man, out of all myths, I think Norse mythology is one of my very favorites so it’s no wonder when I stumbled upon an ABO book set in the Viking era, I knew I had to read this. And I’m very satisfied that I picked up this book. 😉

I am all for timid, subservient and docile omegas and dominant alphas but I love it when an author can pull off a brave, courageous, ambitious and no-nonsense omega. 😊 Asgrim certainly isn’t your average docile little housewife
Len Evans Jr
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this Alpha/Omega Viking story sooooo much. It felt like the author put a lot of research into getting the whole Viking setting just right, though since I am no expert on Viking culture I may be wrong. Adding gay romance to Vikings is not something I have seen done before but the author made it work very well. Also, she included knotting so yeah, KNOTTING. HOT! Her writing was top notch with lots of interesting and fleshed out characters. Halvard and Asgrim were pretty awesome... both cha ...more
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
This was such a very different mpreg novel. This is a historical novel with VIKINGS! Skol!

The omega here is somewhat unomegalike - and the alpha - well alpha - but really understanding of how the omega chooses to behave and be committed too - a really remarkable combo. Rich historical background that doesn't overwhelm sets a wonderful stage and when you throw in violence - well that's the type of book I like. Sometimes I get tired of the "goody" two shoes omega or the down on his luck. No real r
⚣Michaelle⚣
4.0 Stars

So I think that maybe the uniqueness of this tale bumped up the rating from what is probably a more like a 3.5 rating story...but I'm okay with that.

Unlike most of the books of a similar genre, this is not a contemporary novel - it's an Historical, set during a time when Vikings raided the North Seas (first #point! for originality). Here we have an A/O/B dynamic society, with most women as Betas and very influential in political decisions who sit at the right hand of the ruler (second #
Steph ☀️
Good start!

Warning: Story Cliffhanger

So this still needs some editing, however I am really enjoying the story. I would say I’m stuck between 3 and 3.5 stars for this one.
Rachel Emily
3.5 stars for me bumped up because I really enjoyed the setting! Viking mpreg, folks, that's a new one for me! So, points for originality!

It took me a while to get into the story, what with all of the Norse and Viking terminology, titles, and talk. I know a little bit about viking history, but it did take a while for me to adjust. I really LOVED the combination of vikings with A/B/O characters - men are alphas or omegas, women are the betas, and there are seers, runes, viking raids, and battles
Lily
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
DNF 41%. It was too great a feat to combine Norse badassary with omagaverse. I should have known better. Despite the initial build up the characters and plot were boring.
caroline wilson
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book by the author for an honest opinion.
Well it's not very often the mpreg genre integrates into the historical very often so I snapped this book up when I read it was set in the Viking era. I love reading about this time period and its a first for me that I've read a mm in this setting so it was a first for me all round as well as being introduced to this author's work. But I wasn't disappointed. This book was about askgrim who after his father the Karl disobeyed the Gods will
Ng
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-sh, 2018-reads

The setting is something I have not read before. Of course there has been vikings (time-travel to present day in romances) but never in an actual historical setting. ABO relationships in this setting was surprising. When it started out as the omega MC being the slave, I was not sure how this was going- but the author surprised me at every step. In this world omegas are shown strong and sometimes even devious. The women are portrayed in positions of power- powerful beta wives to the Jarl
Jerry
I really wanted to like this. I have a kink for knotting and M-preg, and then combine it with Vikings and its an instant must have. However this book struck me as a MF book rewritten as MM. Or maybe because it was so short? Obviously the two MCs were manly men where the Alpha and Omega fell for each other.
The details of the setting, clothing and living seemed to be well researched. Possibly the story too, but I am no expert.
There is a lot of violence. There is a lot of posturing. The society is
~Volha~
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This book is about two Viking mates from different backgrounds who through a twist of fate find each other and follow their destiny. Asgrim, son of noble turned slave, and Halvard, a warrior for another noble, were very different but they were able to overcome problems and fall in love. I loved the Viking setting and historical and folklore references. Ms Steele wrote a well paced steamy romance. It was well written and well researched.

I loved all the secondary characters and the villain
Violet  Marshall
May 13, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the first book in The Thorson Sagas Series. An intriguing book the writing was good. I do wish that there had been more detail throughout the book and a bit clearer purpose of the storyline to go forward. Otherwise I enjoyed this book. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters captivating. The characters were developed and thought out. Asgrim is an Omega and Halvard is an Alpha are the MC’s of this book and mates. There were raids, ...more
Simera
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Thrall. I liked the Viking setting. Halvard is a great alpha. He comes across his mate during a raid. Asgrim was taken during a raid and became a slave the only thing that kept him going was the Gods told him he would get his revenge.
Halvard and Asgrim will have to decide what is important and believe that everything will work out. This is a great first book to kick off the Thorson Sagas.
I received a copy for an honest review.
Ali
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really liked this story. I’m not a huge fan of historicals but this one didn’t push it on me and with all the references to the gods it felt more of an alternate universe kind of thing.

Asgrim was just waiting for the time that he would leave the people who forced him into slavery and doesn’t expect to be leaving with his fated mate. Halvard is an incredibly sweet alpha in comparison to the others in this story and I loved how he stood by hi
Emily
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I was really impressed by the adventure scenarios that were included along with the romantic storyline of Halvard and Asgrim. Steele has created a very vivid and cohesive world. Along with a very tender love story, there's some very cool mysticism and mythological references. The dialogue is also very natural. All in all, a fun read!
Joscelyn Smith
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Going a viking

A great addition to the mpreg genre. This is my first Viking mpreg but hopefully not the last. The interesting characters and storyline, with it's world building based around Norse mythology, made this a page turning read.
Cathlene Hammer
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Would love to see more viking alpha/omega stories!
Norma
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story

This was an awesome read. I loved the different twist on alpha/beta/omega and the Viking adventures as well. I look forward to reading more in this series.
Denise White
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start

This was a good start to this series... I liked both characters and I felt like it had a solid plot as well...looking forward to the next book....
Laura Brinkman
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait until 2nd one.

Can't wait for 2nd one. Good book and read well. Didnt see too many missed spelled words. Read the book.
J1B
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love fresh interpretations of the mpreg omegaverse, and I really love atypical, backboned omegas. This story had both, and was therefore excellent in all aspects.
Amanda Eisenthal
Apr 23, 2018
Ella
May 29, 2019
Nev Usilton
rated it did not like it
Jun 19, 2018