Start by marking “Searching For Home (The Death Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Searching For Home (The Death Club, #1)

Searching For Home (The Death Club, #1)

Twins Aurora and Ambrose have lived as orphans in the medieval world of Pendra for as long as they can remember, but their unique abilities to see into the future and the past tell them that their parents are not dead – nor were they abandoned.

They set out on a journey to find their family and their true home. But when they do reunite with their parents, things are not qu
Paperback, 1, 432 pages
Published March 29th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Searching For Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Searching For Home

Start your review of Searching For Home (The Death Club, #1)
Nicholas Kelley
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book. It’s impossible not to fall in love with the characters. Looking forward to the next one.
Aly
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aurora and Ambrose, are beautiful names for these characters. I fell in love with this book right away. Twins with gifts and a story full of hope and magic. I enjoyed this story very much. I would read more from this author. I love the cover of this book and I did feel like I went on an adventure. What does the author have in store for us next. I enjoyed imagining the medieval world of Pendra. *This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.*
Alicyn
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Magic, romance, other worlds, this story is full of adventure. Ambrose and Aurora are quirky, entertaining, and impossible not to love. Between Pendra, Terra, and the Bridge, you can’t help but root for them as they journey to find their family, love, and to find themselves along the way.
Indie Book Reviews
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Searching for Home" is the story of a pair of twins named Aurora and Ambrose, who live in a fantasy world called Pendra. The story starts by taking the twins on a journey to find their parents, from whom they were separated at a young age. After they complete this quest and find that their family falls rather short of their expectations, the scene shifts from their medieval fantasy world to the present-day USA.

For me the best parts of the book look at the challenges the twins face trying to ada
Candace
Jun 04, 2018
Jacob
Apr 17, 2018
Luna Selas
Searching for Home is the first volume in a forthcoming series chronicling the adventures of Aurora and Ambrose, twins born on the planet Pendra. Seemingly orphaned or abandoned by their unknown parents, kind-hearted villagers feed and clothe the brother and sister, and the village of Cairnwell is the only home the twins know. They are fortunate the accepting villagers find their blue hair and webbed fingers and toes “interesting,” rather than alarming.

I found the lack of some basic information
Aspen Kendrick
Jun 02, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Taylor Garland
marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2018
Lilly Charysma
marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2018
Aspen Kendrick is actually a married couple consisting of Jacob and Anne Fletcher. They met online in 2000 when they were both in their early teens, and have been collaborating on stories in the 99% Dark universe ever since. They currently live in Colorado with their two cats.

To learn more about the creators and 99% Dark, visit them at www.99percentdark.wordpress.com.

News & Interviews

“Man, you look like you've never seen a gas station before! You zone out so much sometimes, it's like you're going to another world!” 1 likes
“No, I don't have psychic powers, Declan. That'd be crazy.” 0 likes