Start by marking “More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)” as Want to Read:
More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)

More of You (Confessions of the Heart #1)

4.69  ·  Rating details ·  59 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
My daddy warned me never to fall for a boy like Jace Jacobs...

The second I saw him walk through the door, I knew he was trouble.
A gorgeous rebel with a bad attitude and a huge chip on his shoulder.
My heart warned me. I didn’t listen. I saw something protective and good beneath the fierce, tough exterior.
I fell hard and fast.
He promised we’d be together forever, and then le
Expected publication: September 10th 2018

Win a Copy of This Book

• More of You by A.L. Jackson
    More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
    Release date: Sep 10, 2018
    Enter for a chance to win one of FIVE signed copies of the upcoming second-chance, stand-alone romance, MORE OF YOU, from NYT Bestselling Author A.L. ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 1741 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Aug 10 - Sep 07, 2018

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about More of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More of You

A.L. Jackson
    Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
    Shelves: one-of-mine
    COMING SEPTEMBER 10TH

A stand-alone, second-chance romance set in a small town...

description

Add to Goodreads

Be notified of LIVE RELEASE on Amazon

Brand New Release Boxes and Signed Paperback PRE-ORDER

RELEASE BOXES INCLUDE A SIGNED PAPERBACK, 3 PREMIUM SWAG ITEMS AND A BUNCH OF LITTLE GOODIES!
    Kathy Coopmans
    Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    The Queen of slow burning angst is back with a slight little roar.
    This book! This man! Guys, yes, triple time over.
    More Of You is everything and AL brings it.
    I’m always such a giddy girl when she sends me a book. I devour it. Let it soak into my skin and savor her specialty of tugging my heart.
    AL’s mind is brilliant and you are in for this author to bring you her best book to date.
    Kathy Coopmans
    USA Today Bestselling Author.
    Karen Mc
    Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

When you begin and end a book in tears, you know it’s one that spoke to your soul. More of You by AL Jackson spoke to my soul. Sang to my soul. Shattered my soul. Slayed my soul. This story was my soul. So STUNNING! I LOVED IT!!! Second chance romances are my weakness, and More of You was my KRYPTONITE. PURE ROMANCE GOLD.

”You are beauty looking back at me.”

More of You is so much more than a romance. MORE of EVERYTHING. It’s poetry—dreamy lyrics that come to life. It’s a story of regret and
    Betul
    **ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Do you think I could ever forget a single moment with you? Not ever. Not for a second. You were the only good thing I ever had."

More of You is the first book in AL Jackson's Confessions of the Heart series. Jace and Faith had a connection from the start. Faith comes from a good family, but Jace grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. He is seen as a troublemaker with a chip on his shoulder. However, Faith sees something in him that int
    Melissa B
    How do I even begin to put into words a review that could possibly do this book justice??? I'm not sure I can but I will definitely try because this book deserves all the love and words!! I took my time with this read because I wanted to savor every word. I was gripped from the very first page and captivated by the story with its heartpounding suspense, on the edge of your seat roller coaster ride of emotions and undying profound love. Jace and Faith's story is all-consuming and will have you sm ...more
    Three Chicks
    Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
    Review by Lisa Kane

Faith is picking up the pieces of her life after she was left a widow. Her husband Joseph, was murdered. She would be totally lost if she didn't have her three-year old daughter, Bailey.

I wasn't sure I would ever recover from the way Joseph had died, from the fact that my husband had been murdered, my world rocked by grief and guilt and questions.

They didn't have the best marriage, but he was her daughter's father and her husband. She has hopes to turn the big rambling old h
    Susan Staudinger
    Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    *SPOILER-FREE REVIEW*

The queen of romance, A.L. Jackson, reigns supreme when it comes to writing second-chances. Delivering heart-felt stories that are often times complicated, messy and beautifully imperfect, each book she writes is guaranteed to strike an emotional chord. And with the first release in her brand new Confessions of the Heart series, “More of You,” A.L. Jackson once again proves that she is truly worthy of wearing that royal crown. Pulling out all the stops while avoiding easy pi
    Becca Thornton
    Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Oh Jace Jacobs! How you stole my heart. I am a sucker for second chance romances. Jace and Faith were high school sweethearts. Jace was the bad boy, whose home life sucked and Faith was the town good girl. Instantly they had a connection. Unlike either of them have ever felt before. Something tears them apart for many years. Until one day Jace decides to come back to town to protect Faith from a hidden danger.
    Faith has wall built up because Jace left her all those years ago. Jace swears he's jus
    Amy
    Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
    4.5 Unicorn Stars!

Full review to come!
    Heather andrews
    Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Jace doesn't really take no for an answer, "no way in**ll was I backing down from this. No way in hell was I walking away from her. “I’m moving in.” Jace could be so tender and sweet, and just so caring and lovimg, “it’s okay, I’ve got you. I’m right here. You don’t have to be afraid.” I liked this book, I loved Jace.
    Kay Pfluke
    Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    OMG!!!!!!

This book has me loving, laughing, crying and hating!!! What a great roller coaster ride!

The story of Ollie and Nikki was one of the best love stories I have read in awhile. So many emotions I experienced while reading it.
    This book fills in the blanks from the other stories but can be read as a stand alone.

This is a book you don't want to miss. Sit back and get caught up in a well written good read!!!!!
    Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
    Rate: 4 / 5 stars

It's a known fact I'm a sucker for A. L. Jackson's words so I was beyond excited when she announced this new series! Second chance romance? Single parent? Sign me right up!

I dove into this waiting and hoping for an epic story and in a way I got it. Jackson writes some of the best second chance romances I have read and this one was no different. It was beyond sweet and angst filled. Jace was such a sweet guy and the way he loved Faith... SWOON. But his story really broke my hea
    MJ
    Shelves: 2018-books, arc
    More of You is everything I want in a second chance romance. And more. AL Jackson ignites an intensity only she can deliver and creates characters full of an unbridled passion that is hard to match. Faith Avery and Jace Jacobs are the very epitome of true love that sadly got snatched away due to bad decisions and the ongoing guilt of never being good enough. What the Beauty and her Beast had was quietly beautiful and as they come face to face again after 10 long years apart, I was right there wi ...more
    Johnaka
    More of You by A.L. Jackson
    “Second chances in the middle of a mystery, 5 stars”

Goodness gracious did Jackson knock More of You out of the ballpark! More of You sucked me in instantly and didn’t let me come up for air until the very end. You have two people who are hesitant to give the other another chance with mystery and suspense. I absolutely loved it and never saw the end coming, which for me is huge!
    When Faith was a teenager she fell in love with a boy. A boy no one wanted to give the time o
    Rhonda
    Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    It’s nearly impossible to put into words the way I feel about this book. I’ve been in love with AL Jackson’s words since the very first time I picked up one of her books, and each book has me falling more in love.

Jace Jacobs is this beautiful, broken creature who takes the world on his shoulders and refuses to see that he means the world to those he loves. He is strong, caring, and oh, so sexy. His love for Faith and her daughter Bailey is so grand, that alone had me falling for him. But his he
    Theresa Natole
    Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Another 5 star read. A great start to a new series. Second chance romance is always a winner. More of You is no different. A truly emotional story. Jace never felt he was good enough or would ever be good enough for Faith. His upbringing was not the best. A junky mother, no father in sight and he had to take care of his brother and cousin in order to survive. He did everything and anything to keep them safe. They only had each other. Faith from the first day she saw Jace knew there was more to h ...more
    Kelly Mcclure
    Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Wow! This is the first story in a new series of books called Confessions of the Heart. And what a way to start....

Jace was the bad boy. He and his family were the true outcasts and on the fast track to nowhere when he landed in her world. Faith. Just her name was beauty to him. It is so much more than teen love gone wrong. This is an emotionally charged story of two people who are destined for forever. But life always finds a way to mess up beautiful things. Can they find their way back and make
    * A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 4.5 Beast Stars ~

FULL REVIEW to come on Release Day...Another great read from A.L.Jackson. Everything we come to expect from her books but so much more. This felt the same but different from the other books I’ve read by her!! Definitely add this to your TBR list!!

Follow Us at :: Book Bitches Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    Konny
    Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    More of Yopu by A.L. Jackson is the first book in her new Confessions of the Heart series.
    This is Faith and Jaces story.
    Faith didnt want to fall for Jace. Hes trouble with a capital t with a huge chip on his shoulder. He broke her heart 10 years ago, and now hes back. He has the power to make or brake them.

More of You is a captivating story, extremely well written with characters who had me hooked fromk page one.
    The book ha sall the feels and everything I love in a great story. Theres betrayal,
    Brigid Brown
    Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    A.L. Jackson has slayed me once again with her words! More Of You is book 1 of the Confessions Of the Heart series. It is the second chance at romance for Jace and Faith. It has been 10 years since they have seen each other and there is so much hurt and pain in those years but God do they have such a beautiful love story before that. It's evil forces that bring Jace back to "sway aww the dragons" and Faith's adorable 3 year old daughter says. This book is such an amazing rollercoaster ride of em ...more
    Jenny
    Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    I absolutely love this book! I love the characters and the chemistry between Jace and Faith. This book broke my heart and put it back together again. Once I started reading I wasn’t able to stop. It pulled me into the story. I can’t wait to read more books in this series! I highly recommend this book!
    *Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
    Michell Hall casper
    Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
    I give this book 4.5 emotional stars...….

I'm a sucker for second chance romance. Then you add in the factor that it started as young love and I am a goner. And the cherry on top when she adds a little one in the mix. Yep I'm a puddle.

How far would you go to protect the ones you love? Could you walk away from the one person who ever believed in you? That ever made you feel anything?

This book was a slow burn, filled with angst, old wounds, secrets, betrayal, and so much love. This story just cam
    Lindsey (Linz Readz)
    Shelves: arc, kindle
    So so so good!

*full review coming soon*
    Kasey McCarthy
    Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Faith and Jace had met as teenagers. Jace was seen as the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks. Faith was a good girl who saw the best in people including Jace. Jace was protecting his brother and cousin or at least trying.They made plans to be together forever. Then one night everything changed. Would Faith and Jace get their happy ever after? Could Jace protect his family and have his happiness?
    Jen
    Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Oh my Wow!! This book is so touching. It's heart stopping. It's full of so many feelings. There is so much love and betrayal. It's suspenseful and heart pounding. I freaking Loved it!! Another amazing book from AL Jackson.
    Chantal
    Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    I keep saying the same thing every time I finish on of AL Jackson’s books. She’s done it again. Had me completely captivated from the beginning. You just can’t help but fall in love with her stories and her characters. More of You is no different.
    You will laugh, you will smile, you will cry. And a certain character will steal your heart.

Jace is the newest sexy man AL Jackson has introduced to us. So many years ago he left town breaking the heart of the girl he thought was the one. So when he r
    Melissa Schaub
    Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    More of You is the first book of AL Jackson’s newest series, Confessions of The Heart, and what a way to start a series,plus it promises all sorts of fantastic stories in our future. This book really put me through the ringer though and the flash backs of their lives over the years gutted me. You could feel the love and passion these characters shared coming off the pages and I couldn’t put it down.

Jace was amazing, he is the boy with a chip on his shoulder and claims nothing effects him. But t
    Krista
    Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it

What a great angsty love story of second chances.

Faith and Jace were high school sweet hearts. Jace was written off as the bad boy from across the tracks and Faith, the good girl. But she believed in Jace and knew that he was more than he seemed. But he just leaves, leaving Faith broken hearted.

10 years later he is back and he vows to be there for her. To not leave her like he did last time. But there is more than meets the eye in this story. He vows to not fall for her but he can't hel
    Melissa Dahl
    Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
    the queen of angst and slow burn as done it again!! loved, loved this second chance love story. Jace is the man every women deserves. Sometimes that love doesn't happen when its suppose to, but you believe enough and have enough courage and FAITH it will happen. Great read with a new side of suspense added in to Ms A.L Jackson's new book! Cant wait to read more from her and possibly some new characters.
    Phyllis
    Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Okay, the H in this book is one of my all time faves! He’s complex, loyal, loving, kind, hot of course, and I’m in love with him. Maybe that sounds crazy and I’m okay with that. That’s how much I loved Jace. Faith is great, too, and her daughter Bailey will charm you for sure. This story has it all, angst, suspense, love, hot sex and everything in between. Read it!!!
    A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

Watch for MORE OF YOU, the first stand-alone romance in the new Confessions of the Heart series, coming Summer 2

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
    • Better Off Without Him
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
      $6.99 $2.99
    • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
      $7.99 $2.49
    • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
      $4.99 $2.49
    • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
    • Be My Reason
      $3.99 $1.99
    • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
      $7.99 $1.99
    • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
      $6.99 $2.99
    • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
      $5.99 $2.49
    • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
      $4.99 $2.49
    • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
      $6.99 $2.99
    • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
    • The End of Feeling
      $4.49 $1.99
    • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
    • Finding Libbie: A Novel
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
      $2.99 $1.49
    • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
      $3.99 $1.49
    • Only You
      $4.99 $2.49
    • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    • A Girl's Best Friend
      $9.99 $1.99
    • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
    • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
      $2.99 $1.49
    • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
      $7.99 $3.49
    • Mistress of Magic
      $6.99 $1.99
    • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
    • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
      $4.99 $2.49
    • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
    • A Ruthless Proposition
    • Hometown Girl
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
      $6.99 $2.49
    • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    • The Fixer Upper
      $9.99 $1.99
    • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
      $4.99 $2.49
    • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    • The Cafe by the Sea
    • My Brother Michael
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
    • Just Friends
      $7.80 $2.99
    • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
    • Dodging Temptation
      $2.99 $0.99
    • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    • Bittersweet
    • The Light In Summer
      $5.99 $1.99
    • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
      $7.99 $1.99
    • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
      $7.99 $2.99
    • Heirs of Grace
    • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
    • Wrecked
      $3.99 $0.99
    • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
    • The Other Side of the Story
      $10.99 $1.99
    • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
      $8.99 $2.99
    • What If
    • Impossible Saints
      $22.73 $1.99
    • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
      $6.99 $2.99
    • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
      $2.99 $0.99
    • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
    • Kulti
      $3.99 $1.49
    • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
      $8.99 $3.99
    • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
    • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
    • When Never Comes
      $5.99 $2.99
    • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
    • The End of the Affair
      $17.99 $1.99
    • Baby Daddy
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
      $6.99 $2.99
    • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
    • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
      $8.99 $3.99
    • Love and Other Unknown Variables
      $7.99 $0.99
    • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    • A Messy, Beautiful Life
      $3.99 $0.99
    • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
      $2.99 $1.49
    • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
      $3.99 $1.99
    • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
      $4.99 $2.49
    • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
      $4.99 $1.99
    • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
      $4.99 $0.99
    • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)