Start by marking “Blood Bond: 1 (Blood Bond Saga #1)” as Want to Read:
Blood Bond: 1 (Blood Bond Saga #1)

Blood Bond: 1

(Blood Bond Saga #1)

Vampire Dante Gabriel is starving. What he craves is red gold—human blood. After being held captive as a blood slave to a female vampire for years, he has finally escaped. Unchained at last, he follows his nose to the nearest blood bank to sate his hunger.
ER nurse Erin Hamilton expects just another busy night shift…until she finds a gorgeous stranger vandalizing the hospi
Published August 21st 2018 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Blood Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Bond

Blood River by Tim ButcherThe Trigger by Tim ButcherEVO by Diane  MayA Midsummer Night's Dream by William ShakespeareThe Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Recommended
101 books — 31 voters
EVO by Diane  MayIn the Middle of Somewhere by Roan ParrishLover at Last by J.R. WardRunning Blind by Lee ChildTranscendence by Shay Savage
My Top 100 list
119 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

Jennifer Gaarder
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
read my reviews at http://jenchaosreviews.com

By Helen Hardt

Waterhouse Press, August 21, 2018

117 Pages, Kindle Edition

From the Blood Bond Chronicles, this is book 1 of the Blood Bond Saga. Dante Gabriel is starving. After suffering in captivity for years a slave to a female vampire, he finally escapes, unchained. He follows the scent to the nearest blood bank to sate his hunger and need for blood.

ER nurse Erin Hamilton is working the night shift at the hospital when she is sent to the blood bank
Kathy West
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me say that this is my first ever vampire book. Honestly, I would have never picked this book up if it wasn't a Helen Hardt book. With that being said, I am GLAD I did.

"Humans don't realize they each possess their own scent beyond perspiration and pheromones, a fragrance that coms from their very life force - their blood."

Dante and Erin meet under very interesting circumstances, aka, him stealing blood from the blood bank at the hospital she works at. But he doesn't hurt her when she finds h
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: 6 part series although all 6 books a short reads
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
Dante Gabriel has just escaped being held captive for ten years by another vampire. He was tortured and made a blood slave. He is lost, hungry and trying to find his family.

Erin Hamilton is an ER Nurse and discovers Dante in the blood bank of the hospital. Erin has an unexplained pull towards this strange man.

Dante has
Angel Payne
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After the magnificent Steel Brothers Saga, Helen Hardt has taken a daring turn, trading Colorado for New Orleans, and diving into a favorite romance subgenre: the vampire romance. I have to admit that I opened this book with a double whammy of high standards. Not only am I a huge fan of the Steels; vampires have been a favorite of mine as a genre, and I wondered what was going to make this series stand out for me.
Well, Ms. Hardt didn't leave me disappointed by one delicious drop. With a bold an
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio, pnr
5 Vampire Stars

I got the audio version of this book and in the audio version it’s the first three parts in one. I just finished the first part and here are my thoughts.

The male narrator is a new narrator for me and he has a SUPER deep voice. Deep voices are pretty hard because you never know how you will react to them but I have to say his personality fit the character. If I am picturing an animalist Hero Vampire, then yeah he will have a deep voice. I like his acting and voice transitions as we
Gemma
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Helen Hardts writing, she is a wonderful storyteller, and this book is no exception.
Totally captivating .
I would have loved it to have been longer, but it was great for a taster of what's to come .
It's impossible to put any of Helens books down once you start, so this was read in one sitting . Looking forward to starting part 2 tonight!
 Rosebud
I picked this up after seeing it as a promotion on Facebook. $2.99 for 117 page "book." Part 1 of a (currently) 9 book serial series.

This is my own personal opinion and personal take on this "book" realizing everyone has their own opinion to decide on purchasing a book (as I did myself) and that gives the purchaser the ability to share their thoughts.

I guess I did not realize this was a serial series "book" when I started reading it (after reading the sample option first). Typical of a serial,
Karen Aguilera
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved how Helen came out of her comfort zone and has given her readers what is the start of another amazing saga.

Erin Hamilton who is the ER Nurse is drawn to Dante in a way that she can't even believe. She feels the need to protect him when she could have turn him over to the police. Her chemistry with Dante is something to be reckoned with. She doesn't know why she keeps going back to him to there is something that keeps her going back for more.

Oh My Lanta Dante. Helen has painted such an vi
SassyLittleBookNerd
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5-Blood-Sucking-Intense-Stars!
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Helen is truly one of the most incredible, amazing authors I’ve ever had the pleasure of discovering and obsessing over. Yet again, she delivered an amazing start to what seems like its going to be an intense, incredible and addictive series! I’ve read my fair share of paranormal romances, and this right here just tops them all! She put a different kind of twist on things and it’s not the same old vampire love story and it’s exactly what I needed! I’d star
Martha
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Helen Hardt has done it again... It is so amazing when an Author gets out of their comfort zone and wows you with their abilities. This is a MUST READ!!!

Tell me.. Who does not love a story with twists and turns, vampires and a setting in New Orleans? If any of that sounds appealing to you... READ THIS SAGA!!!

From the moment I met Erin Hamilton (ER NURSE) there was an instant connection. She is very easy to relate to. Dante instantly peaks her curiosity and interests her from the moment they
Naughty Mom Story Time
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Blood Bond Saga 1 is a very intriguing and captivating story. Helen Hardt continues her usual style of sensual storytelling as she taps into the genre of paranormal romance.

Blood Bond is a sage told through multiple novella style releases with this being the first and I was immediately transported to the streets of New Orleans in a world where vampires roam and live among humans. With a slightly different physiology and their need for blood to truly sustain them, the vampires of this world work
Cindy M. Green
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Paranormal romance is my catnip and I was over the moon when I heard that Helen was writing a new series in this genre. Once again, Helen captivates my heart and attention in this tale of a sexy vampire, Dante, who meets ER nurse Erin. Their chance meeting strikes a chord in both and little to they know their lives will never be the same.

Dante is haunted by recent events that caused him to be estranged from his family. He has been reunited with them all, but his transition back into his daily li
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Kaitlynn
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! I swear Helen Hardt is truly amazing in all of her books I have read and this one was amazing as well!! I have read a few paranormal romances but I was never big in paranormal but I'll tell you this book really opened my eyes!!! I can't wait for part 2!!!! Wow I can't wait for more of Dante and Erin's story!!!!!!
Heather Bass
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read books by this author but she keeps on blowing me away. I absolutely love Paranormal romance but this story exceeded all my expectations. This is the first book to a new series. I was hooked on this book right from the beginning. These characters will pull you in immediately. I read this book in only one sitting.

Dante Gabriel is not your ordinary guy. He is a vampire but he is not your average vampire that we all grew up thinking about. Dante was held against his will for years and f
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

Dante is finally free from his captivity. Being alone and confused he finds the one thing he needs to survive, blood.

Erin is a nurse working the night shift when she happens upon a disaster that has been created by this strange man who is clearly lost.

So begins an interesting tale that is far from over. Dante has lost years of his life and he just wants to get them back, but he wants to do it his way. His way may or may not be the best choice. Erin just wants to keep on with status quo and the
Emma James
Jan 14, 2019 rated it liked it
RATING: 3.5 STARS
Angela T
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I didn't want to read this book. I'm easily frightened. But, I promised one of my book buddies, I would give it my best shot.
In the beginning, I was ready to throw in the towel. But, my friend begged me not to give up. So I pushed myself, slowly.
Well, let me just tell you, Helen, with the help of my book buddy, has converted me. Once a vampire everything hater, to now kinda diggin' them. Well, Dante anyway, can I just say HOT!!!
Loved this story about Dante and Erin, and now here I am, havi
Tasha and Megan Mahoney
Rating: Story: 3 Stars / Narration: 4 Stars / Overall: 3 Stars
As I am rating this audiobook on three things, I thought that I would separate this review into three parts.

Story/ Writing.

This story was okay, but, given the amount of Vampire books that I have read, this didn’t rate that high in comparison to other books of this nature . It was enjoyable and I liked it well enough The main problem, was that I just couldn’t engage with the story.

The really annoying thing was the cliffhanger. It wasn’
Kayla Brunson
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it
ARC provided via Waterhouse Press for an honest review.

We start off with a character named Dante who we find out is being held prisoner. He gets free and ends up the hospital trying to drink the blood bags. There is where we meet Erin, who is an ER nurse. There is a connection between these two and neither one of them can understand why.

We follow the journey of Dante trying to adjust to life 10 years after being taken and how to not end back up with the one who took him. I felt so sorry Dante,
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Blood Bond Saga Part #1 by Helen Hardt is the story of Dante Gabriel and Erin Hamilton. This starts a 6 part story line for this Blood Bond Saga. They are quick reads but ones you just want to grab the next one so fast. This book starts with Dante being free from being held for several years and him needing blood. It leads him to meeting Erin who they have a instant connection...where he only wants to protect Erin even if that is from himself. Erin is a independent strong women but somehow she f ...more
Amanda Gillespie Shock N Awe Book Blog
Excellent start to a new series! Dante had me hooked from page 1 and the storyline with Erin prevented me from being able to put it down. I can't wait to get more back story on Dante's time with the queen and what is so special about him to her. I feel like there is an ancestry story with Erin that I'm looking forward to delving into.
Dark Erotic Books

Subscribe for FREE: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
paranormal
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The blurb sounded amazing and I love vampires, but I was a little hesitant to start.
But it was amazing, I loved this first installment and after I finished the first part of Dante and Erinś story I was glad we got the second part already so I could go on.
Amazing series if you love romance, vampires and an amazing story
Candice Bundy
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this start to the series. Will definitely read more!
Marcy
Nov 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
Doesn't live up to the summary

Its just not good. The writing doesn't feel natural. The conversations are forced. The plot is a bit unrealistic even for this type of book.
Carissa
Jan 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Blood Bond 1:
3 stars

I think I was expecting something more with this first part. I guess with a bit over 100 pages, there's only so much to be said. I look forward to the next part.
Corinne Akers
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the very first pages of this book I could tell I was going to love it!! I cannot wait to see how this story progresses and ending the book with an epilogue from the Queen certainly did it’s job in making me want more of this series!! But then again, Helen Hardt has always been a master of making you want more!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Diya Felton
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is out of Helen's comfort zone. She is doing great on leaving cliff hangers. Wish it was a little longer.
Linda Dunn
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tormented Immortal

Dante Gabriel is a traumatized vampire. He has suffered agony, torture and pain at the hands of a female vampire for years. Dante manages to break free from the clutches of his capturer only to realize he is ravenous for blood and needs it pronto. In his quest to fill his need, he encounters ER nurse Erin Hamilton. Dante is immediately drawn to her intoxicating essence. Erin is fascinated by Dante and she cannot explain why. Dante wants to make Erin his, but he is still bound b
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more

Blood Bond Saga (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Blood Bond: 2 (Blood Bond Saga #2)
  • Blood Bond: 3 (Blood Bond Saga #3)
  • Blood Bond: 4 (Blood Bond Saga #4)
  • Blood Bond: 5 (Blood Bond Saga #5)
  • Blood Bond: 6 (Blood Bond Saga #6)
  • Blood Bond: 7 (Blood Bond Saga #7)
  • Blood Bond: 8 (Blood Bond Saga #8)
  • Blood Bond: 9 (Blood Bond Saga #9)
  • Blood Bond: 10 (Blood Bond Saga #10)
  • Blood Bond: 11 (Blood Bond Saga #11)