Start by marking “Dirty Words (Jessa Woods, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Words (Jessa Woods, #1)

Dirty Words (Jessa Woods #1)

4.73  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Today’s dirty word is…

Jessa Woods has made it her career to educate others about sexual health. Whether it’s simple techniques, exploring sexuality, or spicing up relationships, her radio show, Dirty Words, is a local go-to for all things sexy.

Her personal life, however, isn’t so hot. With a jam-packed schedule and her work first and foremost on her mind, Jessa has little
ebook
Published April 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Words

Lisa Aiello
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Erica Lynn - you are my new hero. You gave us a smart, sexy, funny, REAL female. You gave us a swoony, strong, dirty talking male. And you gave us a sexy AF story. Like over the top sexy...squirming in your seat hot!! All of that together makes one amazing little book. I don't know about you guys, but sometimes when I read about schmexy hot loving, I feel like a bit of a creeper and little bit like a dirty pervert. But oh no, not with Erica Lynn. All I felt was hot and bothered because this woma ...more
Sharon
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one fun-loving friends to lovers novella that can be read in one sitting. For the past two years, Jessa has been working on building her blog, Dirty Words, and is finally getting the recognition she deserves. She has been invited to participate in a radio show to reach a much broader audience. When she arrives for her first meeting with the audience, she decides to change her entire presentation as her best friend lent her an iPad containing a plethora of romance novels. Not be
Kelly
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot, quick read! It was a friends to lovers story. Dylan has had feelings for Jessa for over a year. She didn’t want to mess up their friendship but while on a work trip together and a bit of jealousy, they give in to their desires. I loved the dirty talk! The title was so fitting! I really enjoyed this book! 💋
Kay Blake
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Words by Erica Lynn was sexy yumminess right from the beginning. I was itching for them to get it on and when they did wow!! Dylan has a way with words. Five stars my lady. 5 stars!!
Tiffany
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I first read Dirty Words when it was part of the Love Me Hard boxed set. I fell in love with Jessa and Dylan at the time and cannot wait for more from this series. What follows is the review I left for the story on the Love Me Hard boxed set listing.

I loved Jessa and Dylan! They were the cutest while also being sexy. Their story was a short one. I'd love it if this would become a prequel and then a full story written that explores what happens after the weekend. I want more of Jessa and Dylan!
*I
Christina Williams
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can say with certainty that this book is indeed a very dirty book. I love it! The whole concept of this short story was wonderfully executed. I love the idea of experimenting with the unknown. It shows you should never "knock it until you've tried it". On to the good stuff. Sexy with a capital S. Hot. Smoking. I think you get my point. Brace yourselves, this is a small but, oh so BIG, experience you don't want to mix. WARNING: Turn the AC up, turn on a fan.......have your significant other ava ...more
Andi
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dirty Words is a fun romp into not just the Friends to Lovers trope, but just in general! Jessa and Dylan are easy characters to fall in love with, as they figure out what they want.

Jessa has a successful blog, Dirty Words, that she's translated into a radio show. She's getting a huge opportunity at a festival to reach an even broader audience. When her friend slips her iPad full of smut, oh romance novels, Jessa wants to roll her eyes back in her head. Until she actually tries a couple. One of
Stephanie Ditmore
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book. MJessa and Dylan are great friends and work together and one night they almost take their friendship to the next level and because of one forgotten thing it doesn’t happen. Jessa is a radio host for her show Dirty Words and she gives sexual advice only if she’d take her own advice and just go for it! A trip, jealousy, and giving in to your desires can only lead to something wonderful especially when you realize that your best friend fe ...more
Krisz
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
Such a delightful and steamy short read. I liked the whole setup with the concept of Jessa's mission of sexual education.
Both Jessa and Dylan were great characters. They had a wonderful friendship going on so I could totally understand why Jessa was hesitant to move their relationship to a completely different path. However their chemistry was off the charts so it was a losing battle from the start.
With a HFN ending hopefully there will be more Jessa and Dylan in the future.
This novella was my f
Kari Hansen
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this book when it was part of the Love Me Hard box set and it is a steamy story.

Dylan and Jessa are friends and co-workers however Dylan has wanted to take their relationship to the next level but Jessa wants things to remain status quo as she worries about what would happen if it doesn’t work. A business trip changes everything but what happens when they return to real life?

I loved how Dylan was so sure of what he wanted and wasn’t about to be deterred by Jessa’s doubts.
Jeanne
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a GREAT story. Coworkers have been friends for over a year, but he wants more and she is not wanting to chance their relationship. The chemistry won't leave them alone once the line gets fuzzy. They are seriously hot once they get started. So seriously hot. I absolutely love this story. Re-reading is necessary for me.
Robin Hill
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a standalone so obviously it doesn't end in a cliffhanger, but I still swiped the hell out of my kindle trying to make more appear. I loved these characters--especially Dylan. I need more of him!!! Erica Lynn? Is this thing on? Are you hearing me? Dylan Masters is book boyfriend yumminess. Sexy, subtle, and pining. 😍😍😍 #swoon MORE PLEASE.
Christine Jalili
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this novella. Turns out Dylan has the hots for Jessa. They are so HOT together. Can they just hookup for the weekend or will there be more? Love friends to lovers books. I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy and I highly recommend this book.
Ree
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sexy, quick read, Dirty Words is full of curiosity and excitement as two friends decide the pros and cons of upgrading their relationship to include sex.

I had fun reading this, and definitely recommend it.

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
Amanda Rambusch
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jessa and Dylan a fun and sexy story. The plot line was racy and light with a good story.
Anna Russell
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my new favorite friends to lovers read. The title Dirty Words is very fitting. You have been warned ❤ Great fast Stand alone.Erica Lynn never disappoints!
Pat
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was well written, the plot flowed smoothly from page to page and the characters were so well fleshed out that I remained totally captivated until the turn of the very last page!
Rachel Blomberg
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was hot and steamy awesome book. Erica Lynn is an amazing writer. She is not afraid to tackle the hard subjects. Dirty Words is a sex talk show. Jessa and Dylan are best friends and explore more of each other on the idea for research but finally let their guard down to let their love surface and grow from friends to lovers.
I voluntarily review this Advanced Readers Copy of this book.
Debbie Moriarty
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick and very HOT read!

She is a blogger turned radio personality who has the hots for her co-worker and he feels the same for her. At the Christmas party they almost get it on, but he realizes he forgot the condom! When they are out of town at a weekend conference, things take a decidedly wicked turn...I read this book as an ARC and this is my honest review.

Jennifer Moody
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing and a must read. Erica Lynn has a way of bringing a story to life and make you feel part of the book.
Ryan Grey
Sonja Netkovska
May 12, 2018
Beverly
Mawgan Dipple
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an arc and this is my volunteered review.
I loved it it was funny and easy going. Jessa a dj for a arc radio talk show has a thing for her friend and coworker Dylan.
After a failed quickie at the Xmas party they decide it's better to be friends. But once they are at a radio festival to promote the show things start to happen. Great read
Lynette