Start by marking “Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean” as Want to Read:
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean

Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
In the coastal Queensland town of Midnight Cove, thirteen-year-old Curtis Creed's world is falling apart. Once a talented upcoming surfer, he cannot bring himself to return to the ocean. His inability to overcome his fear earns him the ridicule of his older brother, Dylan. Worse, his family is struggling to cope with the loss of their father in a rock fishing accident.

The
Published June 7th 2018 by Ifwg Publishing Australia

To ask other readers questions about Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean

Nicki
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fabulous fast-paced book that will appeal to all manner of tweens. The author has a mastery of painting a scene, and the characters are really relatable. If you are looking for an action filled escape, I highly recommend Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean... I hope there are more to follow!!
Lara Morgan
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this by a friend to read and really enjoyed it. Its a fast read with likable, well drawn characters and an intriguing and original mythology that is quite different to the many other YA novels I've read. The detail of the ocean and surfing was beautifully done as was the dynamic between the main characters, especially the two brothers, Curtis and Dylan. I'd recommend it to younger teens who are looking for something outside the magic school scope of novels and at a manageable 103 pag ...more
Michelle Silipo
Daniel
Nov 02, 2018
Joanne Mountford
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read for those hard-to-please tweens/teens!
My 13yo finds reading a chore and absolutely loved it.
Great pacing and story to keep them turning right to the last page.
Now reading it with my 8yo and we're both enjoying story time.
Highly recommended :)
Steven Paulsen
Aug 07, 2018
Rebecca Fraser
May 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Franki Hopkins
Sep 13, 2018
Lee Robbins
is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2018

Rebecca Fraser is an Australian author, with a solid career of writing with influence across a variety of mediums. To provide her muse with life’s essentials she content writes for the corporate world; however her true passion lies in storytelling.

Rebecca’s novel ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’ was rele