Start by marking “Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean” as Want to Read:
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean

Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean

In the coastal Queensland town of Midnight Cove, thirteen-year-old Curtis Creed's world is falling apart. Once a talented upcoming surfer, he cannot bring himself to return to the ocean. His inability to overcome his fear earns him the ridicule of his older brother, Dylan. Worse, his family is struggling to cope with the loss of their father in a rock fishing accident.

The
Published June 7th 2018 by Ifwg Publishing Australia

To ask other readers questions about Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean

Start your review of Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Lara Morgan
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this by a friend to read and really enjoyed it. Its a fast read with likable, well drawn characters and an intriguing and original mythology that is quite different to the many other YA novels I've read. The detail of the ocean and surfing was beautifully done as was the dynamic between the main characters, especially the two brothers, Curtis and Dylan. I'd recommend it to younger teens who are looking for something outside the magic school scope of novels and at a manageable 103 pag ...more
Nicki
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fabulous fast-paced book that will appeal to all manner of tweens. The author has a mastery of painting a scene, and the characters are really relatable. If you are looking for an action filled escape, I highly recommend Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean... I hope there are more to follow!!
Joanne Mountford
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read for those hard-to-please tweens/teens!
My 13yo finds reading a chore and absolutely loved it.
Great pacing and story to keep them turning right to the last page.
Now reading it with my 8yo and we're both enjoying story time.
Highly recommended :)
David Schembri
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, let’s follow Curtis Creed and find out what happens in a story of friendship, loss, family and the struggles of grief. These are mixed with a layer of fantasy as Curtis is confronted by a strange new world and an important, and potentially impossible, mission.
Enough from me, read the story to find out what happens 😊.
Fraser delivers a convincing, beautifully paced story, which is not only exciting, but emotionally engaged. I enjoyed this very much and will encourage others to read it. Can
Muriel Cooper
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I hoovered up this story. Wonderfully evocative of the sea, Rebecca Fraser's 'Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean' is exciting and suspenseful as young Curtis battles his anxiety in order to fulfill his destiny. Can he by avert an underwater war? People of all ages, especially teenagers will love this story. I highly recommend it to lovers of fantasy and adventure.
Michelle Silipo
Nov 02, 2018
Steven Paulsen
Aug 07, 2018
Rebecca Fraser
May 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Franki Hopkins
Lee Robbins
is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2018

• Silver
  • The Good Turn (Cormac Reilly, #3)
  • The Year the Maps Changed
  • The Scholar (Cormac Reilly, #2)
  • Wrong Place Wrong Time: ...it's the moment when your life is changed forever
  • The M Word: How to thrive in menopause
  • A Constant Hum
  • In The Clearing
  • Jane In Love
  • The Dry (Aaron Falk, #1)

Rebecca Fraser is an award-nominated Australian author, with a solid career of writing with influence across a variety of mediums. To provide her muse with life’s essentials she content writes for the corporate world; however her true passion lies in storytelling.

Rebecca’s novel ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the