Start by marking “No One Here Is Lonely” as Want to Read:
No One Here Is Lonely

No One Here Is Lonely

Our entire lives are online, but what if the boy you love actually lives there? For fans of Adam Silvera comes a story about the future of relationships.

Eden has always had two loves: her best friend, Lacey, and her crush, Will. And then, almost simultaneously, she loses them both. Will to a car accident and Lacey to the inevitable growing up and growing apart.

Devastated b
Published February 5th 2019 by Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about No One Here Is Lonely, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No One Here Is Lonely

Malanie
Jan 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book has no business being compared to Adam Silvera.

It was annoying and disappointed me deeply. Am I just slowly becoming more callous???????? Is that what this is? Because I was so irritated with every single sentence the main character uttered. OR was this book just INHERENTLY boring? I need to be validated because I’m v sensitive and need to be hugged.Preferably by Jake from Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

What the book should have been:

Will and Lacey as her two best friends, both dying in a tragic
Alice-Elizabeth (marriedtobooks)
DNF @ 3 hrs 40 mins of listening (approx chapter of DNF: 21)

This was one of my most interested in 2019 YA releases and after learning that my local library's audiobook service had the audio, I was keen to jump in and give the story a try. Almost straight away, I started to have a strong dislike for the cast of characters. Lacey in particular acted quite snarky and bitchy towards main character and her best friend Eden. That was not to say that Eden herself wasn't a nice person either. She sounde
Emily
Dec 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Well, this concept is screaming to me.
María (coffeefaerie)
Jun 29, 2018 marked it as to-read
This sounds so good aaaaa
Book
Sep 03, 2018 added it
Shelves: 2018
Awesome premise, but there was a lot of other drama going on that maybe didn't need to be. I don't know. This was good but I wish it had been more gut-punching.
Jill Jemmett
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great story with a unique premise.

In this story, there is a service called In Good Company, where people can donate their voice so that loved ones can continue to speak to them after they have died. In one way, it would be nice to still speak to the person who you’ve lost, but at the same time, it isn’t actually the same as the person. It is a computer generated voice, so they do not have the same memories as the person.

So many parts of this story were heartbreaking. Eden had difficult
Jess Sander
I don’t really know what rating to give this book
I connected with and could really relate to the main character I wanted to put my arms around her the whole time 🤗
Rebeccah Marie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was beautiful and heartbreaking, and I might’ve cried once or twice while reading it. I loved everything about it, from beginning to end.
Tory
Dec 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018, ya
BLECH. Let's take an episode of "Black Mirror" and castrate it by starring a whiny, pitiful, pathetic, sap of a character. Eden was downright detestable and I can't blame Lacey for trying to get out from under THAT wet blanket.

Best moment: "omg I got SoOoOOo drunk at a party by drinking tHrEe bEeRs and now I'm going to hurl my entire guts out but then somehow /still/ be hungover the next morning!" Yo that just ain't how any of this works, lightweight. And I was just waiting for her calls to Will
Barbara
In an interesting projection of what life may be like in the future, this novel covers some familiar territory while also touching on all that may be new and strange when it comes to relationships. After her long-time crush, Will, dies right before graduation, Eden is devastated by the loss. She's also confused at the changes she sees in her best friend, Lacey, who is no longer available to talk to her and is hanging with a very different crowd. After she brings Will's jacket to his mother, the ...more
Scarlette