Start by marking “Enticed By The Corsair (Corsairs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Enticed By The Corsair (Corsairs, #3)

Enticed By The Corsair

(Corsairs #3)

No one likes a rebellious captive.

I learned that the hard way. I’ve been abducted from earth and cruelly tormented for my fighting spirit until I learned that the only thing that would keep me safe is to be sweet and calm and agreeable. It’s what keeps me alive.

When I’m rescued by space pirates, they tell me I’m safe. I’m told I can be myself again, get as angry as I wan
Published April 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Enticed By The Corsair, please sign up.
Kathryn Why do authors do this? I really hate it. It's probably for really odd reasons.

Whitney
Fun fact - this is the 12th book I've read this year by Ruby Dixon. Insert shocked face here. But is it really that shocking? I think everyone knows by now that I am addicted to her brilliant storytelling. I have actually given up on trying to hide that I am a huge fan of hers. #noshame

The Lovesick Fool has taken in another human! Alyvos, and the rest of the crew, were trying to overtake another ship for their loot when he stumbles across his mate - Iris. She was being held in a tiny crate in th
Sophia Triad
Iris and Alyvos

Alyvos is the ‘muscle’ of the pirate ship which is still called the Lovesick Fool and which now has 6 members. Cat of course became part of the crew and she is so much in love with Tarekh. So, when they need her as a bait in one of their missions, she will go gladly. Too bad that she will be thrown at a cargo bay that it will wake her worst fears and memories as a slave. It will be like a slaughterhouse full of dead human tortured girls.

From this place only Iris will be found aliv
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Welcome aboard the space ship Lovesick Fool. It contains a small crew of ruthless pirates looking to make their fortune. Well kinda. They’re definitely pirates, however the ruthlessness is a little iffy, especially when faced with a human woman in distress.

Alvyos loves to fight, and when he sees the Iris and the horrible abuse she’s suffered at the hands of slavers he just wants to protect her. And kill the man who ordered her eyes to be torn out. However, what he wants more is for Iris to stop
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alien-zombie, audio, ku
4 Stars

This was probably the best book out of the series. I still think the series are pretty short, BUT if you want a quick Audio listen then this is for you. I am now liking short / novellas on audio because you get your fix in a quick book.

This is Iris and Alyvos story.

I like Iris the best because she is a wounded captive. She was blinded and mutilated to be kept in line. Alyvos discovers and rescues Iris.

I like a good damsel in distress storyline. Iris is a good little slave. She doesn’t f
Tricia Len
Ruby always delivers!

Pirates (who are sweet, gentle lovers to their mates)! These Mesakkah are powerful and protective when they love. And they love their human mates.

The heroine, Iris, is rescued from horrible conditions. She has been 'conditioned' to be totally docile and still. She has been rescued by the bad-assed muscle of this band of pirates. He's the one that kicks ass.

This is a story of horrible abuse, heartache, and renewed faith. You so want the low lives that hurt Iris to pay and
Mei
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sf
Another cute and short story!
I felt really bad for the heroine! (view spoiler) After that she's always very polite and inconspicuous, trying to disappear, trying not to be noted... I felt really sorry for her...

I loved how the hero, Alyvos, one of the pirates who solves everything with fistfights, was so gentle with her!

There's no action here, but just gentle wooing and a lot of patience from an until then very unpat
Whitney
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it

Not my favorite of this series but it was still good.
Laura Elizabeth
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
Easy breezy planet blue balls spinoff guilty pleasure read.
Angela~supermom~
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Corsair series keeps getting better and better. I swear. Just when I think I found my new favorite, Ruby throws yet another perfect fucking blue alien our way and then I'm done for.

Alyvos.
description
I just want to snuggle with him and caress his blue skin and twirl his tail (even if he isn't fuzzy like a bunny and lacks a cotton-tail).

He was super sweet and although we already know how caring he can be (just look at what he put up with the other fools on this fools ship) he has a pretty dramatic past.
Under the Covers Book Blog

Jennymort ♔ Dark Lordette

shit ladies.

not gonna lie ruby ol girl, but space pirates are soooooooo much better than cavemen aliens.

i need more.
Sue
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ruby never disappoints, this is another Corsair instalment. Four pirates on a space ship stealing and pillaging their way around the galaxy. They're going to need a bigger space ship if they keep rescuing human damsels! Alyvos stumbles across Iris who has been kept captive on a ship during one of their missions to take a shipment of guns from their adversaries.
Iris has endured horrific abuse by the hands of the szzt and when Alyvos finds her captive, malnuorished & putrid it stirs something
Ivy Deluca
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aliens-sci-fi
Ms. Dixon went there. Yes, she did. The first time our our fave mesakkah pirates (yes, I actually typed that, it's a thing, don't judge) meet Iris (I see you Ms. Dixon, smooth move) was enough for a holy mierda moment that legit I was NOT expecting.

description

Ms. Dixon is not holding back with these heroines and the suffering they endure, but it does distinguish this from the main Planet Blue Balls series (again, don't judge), because it's giving a darker edge that those other books lack.

I just wish it was
Amber Bowen
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I love ruby so much. This book had me laughing and crying, could not put it down. JUST GET!!!
AvidReader
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
An ok read. Loved the idea of an heroine with disability.
Kelly
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For a ship full of pirates, these Mesakkah are awfully protective and patient when they find their special someone. Honestly, though, I wouldn't have them any other way. They're just so big and cuddly when they find the one that does it for them. It's adorable and sweet and a whole bunch of other words you wouldn't typically associate with space pirates.

Man, I LOVE these guys!

Anywho. In previous books, Alyvos has been the hard-swinging shipmate who actively seeks out something to pummel when the
kookyquinn
Oh I hope the final book comes out super soon. I just love this spin off.

What a perfect pair these two were.
Michelle R
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful read from Ruby Dixon, as always! I enjoy seeing these tough corsairs turn into lovesick fools and I can't wait for Sentorr to be next.
Brandy
Great Read

Great Series and amazing storyline that kept me wanting more. I Highly Recommend this book for over 18 due to content.
Lauri Heanue
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very Emotional

Wow! This was a very emotional book. The beginning is ridiculously horrifying. It was heartwarming to see the love grow and confidence to return.
Alexandra
I decided that reading this book was going to be my reward for making it through research paper season with my sanity in tact because I deserve it!
Emma
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kimberlee
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
5 Corsair Stars
I love me some Masakkah's, and Ruby never quit writing about the blue men.

Lauren
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Love These Blue Guys!

First of all, I have to say the Mad Lib scene was absolutely hilarious. I loved the unique plot. I don't want to say anything to give the story away. Great book! My favorite in this series.
Donna Terkelsen
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hit!

Loved this view point!!! Can't wait for what your write next. The only thing I wish is that they were longer. I read them so fast and then have to wait. The struggle is real! Lol
Tanya Lynn
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love

Always a good read. Makes you enjoy each book and anticipation of more. I have not tried the dragon books as of yet but love the blue boys and will keep reading until the end.
Kai
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved ALL the characters. Awesome story line. No mention of OW, h was a virgin. Can't wait for the next one.
Cc
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, ebook
Iris and Alyvos

She's blind and her name is Iris!! Really! Was that intentional?

They find Iris as the only survivor of a crew that bought, tortured and sold human slaves/pets. The crew blinded her because she didn't behave.

Alyvos takes over her care because he feels an instant connection with her. She could be his mate. Iris doesn't trust easily but she quickly gets use to Alyvos and feels lost when he's not around.

I didn't find enough going on in this book to justify more than three stars. What
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, pirates, 2018
I forget what number we are up to in this series but I know it’s corsairs #3

I adore the contrast but similarities between our blue dude on Not Hoth and our brilliant blue dudes on ‘the fool’...they are the same seeet nurturing protecting but fierce blue dudes wether they be in space or not.. and I cannot wait for the next instalment from our oh so quite ‘s’ ( apologies I cannot even bend my brain to think how to spell his name)

I loved this story... it was fantastic and beautifully written as al
Jan
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alyvos is a pirate that loves to get his fists dirty. He and his friends are once again out making a living. But the “mark” that they have their eyes set on is too evil and creepy. When they go to check things out, that’s when it happens. Like a thunderbolt, he finds his mate. Iris has been a slave to these vile creatures, the szzt. When they find her she is starved, bruised, and battered. Alyvos saves her and then it is a matter of trust and care to win Iris.

I have to say, I love these guys. T
  • The Security Guy (Office Aliens #3)
  • Champion (Prison Planet, #3)
  • The Incuabri: Taken Part Two (Women of Dor Nye, #5)
  • Cyborg (Galactic Gladiators, #10)
  • Embracing Emily (Warriors of Kelon, #7)
  • Alien Zookeeper's Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1)
  • Fall (Hold, #3)
  • Syrin's Mate (Alien Bounty Hunters #4)
  • Zuri's Zargonnii Warrior (Unearthly World #2)
  • Ghost of a Machine (Cyborg Sizzle #7)
  • Blind Fall (Stolen by an Alien, #3.5)
  • Alien, Mine (Alien, Mine Series, #1)
  • Nameless Fate (Fated Mate #1)
  • The Kraken's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #2)
  • Lucy in the Sky
  • Surrendered (Brides of the Kindred #20)
  • The Tracker's Dilemma (Mandrake Company #6)
  • Kor'ven (Warriors of the Karuvar, #2)
Ruby Dixon is the secret penname of a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. As Ruby, she writes sexy barbarian aliens, grumpy shifters, and domineering bikers.

Corsairs (4 books)
  • The Corsair's Captive (Corsairs #1)
  • In The Corsair's Bed (Corsairs, #2)
  • Deceiving The Corsair (Corsairs, #4)
“I'm not fixed. I'm as broken as ever. But you get better at hiding it. And you get better at being broken.” 0 likes
“Take my virginity,” she whispers, rubbing up against my chest. “Make it so no one wants to buy me ever again.” 0 likes