Start by marking “Claiming His Lioness (Shifter Wars, #4)” as Want to Read:
Claiming His Lioness (Shifter Wars, #4)

Claiming His Lioness

(Shifter Wars #4)

USA TODAY Bestselling Author

Former enemies align, but is it too late to protect everyone they’ve come to love?

Lara has always relished being a thorn in Mason’s paw. When she was chosen as pride Enforcer, it was easier than ever to get under the passionate shifter’s skin. But with the scent of humans in the air comes a threat she’s powerless to battle alone.

It’s time Lara u
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 229 pages
Published September 3rd 2018 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Claiming His Lioness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming His Lioness

Heather
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the ending to this series. It was passionate and hot! The battle this time is with the humans and not the other shifters. They had to come together in order to save Deep Creek and themselves. Lara and Mason, wow I really did not see that one coming. With as big a pain in the butt as they were to each other, getting under each others skin..... well sometime so those types of relationships create the most passion. I did not put this book down from the moment I picked it up!

I voluntarily r
Eva Millien
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
The fourth and final book in the Shifters Wars is a little bit sassy, with strong, compelling characters that easily pull readers into their thrilling story. Lara and Mason’s relationship is a bit rocky to say the least with all the attitude flying about and their need of a referee, also both are quite stubborn but the chemistry is undeniable and it’s not until a secret is revealed that they realize why the spark fly in every direction. The relationship is has quite a bit of emotional turmoil an ...more
Monica
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Gotta be honest...didnt like Lara. Her character was wayyyy too full of herself. I get she's the only female enforcer and yes she has something to prove but she's defying the rules of the Pride right and left and disrespecting the leader, Mason. I can understand his frustration with her. It was really hard for me to buy these 2 characters as mates. They were just too much at odds. Any Alpha worth his salt would NOT tolerate one of his lionesses or lions to challenge him the way she does. In her ...more
Sportochick
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
Visit my blog for more reviews: Sportochick's Musings

Book 4 of the Shifter Wars series has a fast-moving plot with the antagonism between Mason and Lara keeping it lively. This back and forth combative dialog at times made me a tad crazy because I kept wanting to sit them down and talk to them about getting along.

Mason was an Alpha but most times I felt like Lara was more Alpha than him. It is obvious to this reader that one should not prejudge the characters because by the end of the book the
Sofia Lazaridou
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Claiming his lioness is the fourth book in the shifter wars series. It can be read as stand-alone which is a good thing considering that I have read only book 1. It was easy to get into this world an I think I might stay there for a while. I want to see the wars ending and the shifters living all together as one. In this book that's starting (slowly) to happen and I look forward to seeing wolves, bears and lions working together once more. I liked the Shoshannah and Tawodi parts even if I didn't ...more
Heather andrews
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mason just says sweet words to his woman, “you annoy me sometimes, but I could never hate you.” He held back his smile." There are times Mason doesn't beat around the bush, “then tell me what’s wrong so I can fix it. I really have no clue what you’re upset about.” I liked this book, I really liked Mason.
Tracie R
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
My favorite so far, Claiming His Lioness is cheeky, sexy and sassy. I liked this story Mason is a great character and well suited to Lara. I enjoyed the story and the interaction between the characters and I look forward to reading more by this author.
Keyrsten
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lara is fierce, independent, and just a down right badass. She takes pride in being the the thorn in Mason's paw. She is the epitome of an alpha female, which can sometimes be taken as bitchy and challenging to men. Her insecurities and fear of not living up to pack expectations makes her work 10 times harder. Mason is the perfect yin to her yang. He challenges her and his alpha tendencies match hers toe for toe.

Mason never expected having to take the reigns of leading the pride so soon. He sens
Carrie
Sep 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
I have only read one previous book in this series, but was able to jump in here to the drama that these shifters are in now without any issues. This book had shapeshifters, evil human plots, environmental groups, and mystical seers galore!

Mason and Lara have been sniping at each other since Mason took over leadership (reluctantly) from his recently deceased father. He rules with his twin, which is probably his saving grace. Lara, the pride’s enforcer, is constantly bucking at the rules Mason put
Gigi staub
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, arc

It’s time Lara unites with the one man she needs, the one man she’s secretly drawn to…as if by fate.

If there’s one thing Mason hates more than relinquishing control to a
Elaine
This is a paranormal romance and the concluding story in the Shifter Wars series, but it still works well as a standalone IMHO. Whilst the shifter wars have ended, leaving an uneasy peace between the clans, humans are encroaching into Deep Creek, threatening their home, their secret and their very existence. Can the shifter clans learn to work together to protect themselves and their futures?

This is a story of changes in roles, secrets, a common enemy and spiritual guidance. I found it an enthra
Nikki Brooks
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lara has not been my favourite character of this series so far. She was always a bit too bitchy for me. But now I get why she channelled her inner alpha female so much, she was deflecting her fear of not being accepted by the rest of the pride. I still don't love her but I DO understand her. Mason is the perfect foil her. He IS the boss, she just thinks she is, LOL.

Mason and his twin always knew they were meant to lead the pride, but he never imagined it happening so soon. But now with his broth
Angela Cramer
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MY REVIEW:

4.5 Feathers

With Claiming His Lioness, Adrienne has once more written a story with characters who live not only on page, but in the woods not too far away.

As always, the trick is going to be giving a review without spoilers. Also as usual, it is extremely difficult. With the Lions and Bears still accepting a fragile peace, due in part from Alicia and Marco's story in Taming the Lion, Mason, Marco's twin and leader of the Lion's worries he can live up to the expectations of his father.
Vickie Chaisson
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Taming his Lioness by Kerry Adrienne the Shifter Wars series comes to an end with a bang. The war between the shifters has to take on their biggest enemy yet the humans who want to take their homes away from them. This book has more twists and turns to keep even the best reader quessing until the very end. Adrienne always entices the reader with just enough to keep them turning the page. As unlikely leaders to unite the pack, clans, and dens Mason and Lara make sense as their passion ends the ...more
Katherine Yearwood
Shelves: paranormal
The final installment to Kerry Adrienne’s Paranormal Romance series, Shifter Wars, has finally arrived. Claiming His Lioness, the shifter world must band together to fight a common enemy…. humans. When an oil company decides to run pipes through the wild of Deep Creek, it would be up to the three waring shifter clans to stop this from happening before the humans find out that shifters are not just a thing of myth.
Claiming His Lioness, a fast-paced and exciting climax to this fantastic series. In
CarolKat
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If ever there was an oil and water relationship this appears to be one.

Mason is Alpha, ruling the pride with his brother Marco. Still recovering from the latest battle for the cave, a new threat has arisen. A pipeline through the protected lands all the shifters live around. Somehow it had gotten approval without anyone knowing it was happening.

Everyone must work together to stop this, the Bears, the Wolves and the Lions. Not an easy feat. But Shoshanna has declared Lara and Mason are the key to
Denise Van plew
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In the paranormal world I love when the mates come together with this one being in that category with more to it than that. Mason and Lara are in the lead with this one but they are also having to team up to fight on a different level which makes for intriguing reading. The only sad thing is that this was a ending but enjoyed the whole series. They did have a charisma that pulled them through alot. There was a mystery to be investigated they pulled it through and got us through the story with a ...more
Susan Underbrink
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and Harlequin/Carina Press for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This is part of a series that I have not read. I really wanted to like this book but I had to force myself to finish it. I skimmed all the sections about Shoshannah and Tawodi. I am sure that there are many that will love this book but it was not for me. I found Lara obnoxious-she eavesdrop and goes out on her own without thinking of the consequences. It is a little slow in places but it do ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Claiming His Lioness by Kerry Adrienne is book Four in the Shifter Wars Series. This is the story of Lara and Mason. I have read the previous book but feel you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Lara and Mason butt heads and try to set the other one off. But now they need to come together to work to save Deep Creek. This leads them to bring their feelings out that they have been keeping at bay.
Overall enjoyed their story and I will look for more books by this author.
Donna
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Claiming His Lioness is a fast paced exciting culmination to this series. I’ll admit I didn’t see Mason & Lara as a couple but if anyone can bring him out of the stone ages it would be her. I loved watching the shifters come together against a common enemy. I laughed and sighed and enjoyed this book thoroughly.
Jill
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Lara and Mason. Lara is extra feisty and loves to get on Mason's nerves. But now it's time for them to come together to protect their land and pack. Can Mason concede to a woman and his mate? Or will it cause a rift between them.....meaning risking his pack???
Diane Werning
Claiming His Lioness

It's hard to write a review without giving away some of the story.There's a lot of action,people treating shifters badly.There are happy parts too.Just get the book and you will love it.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
As a new threat emerges the shifters must learn to work together to survive. I enjoyed the high risk and fast pace of this story. I loved the characters and their chemistry. It was a great addition to the series and I can’t wait for more.
Karen Fisher
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Mason may well be the leader of the Pride but Lara gives him a run for his money. As the pride's enforcer she is a very strong lioness with secrets. Quite a few twist in this one. The ending was just beautiful.
Nikki Bao
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lara is a tough lioness. She's a pride Enforcer, so she had to be. She uses that tough exterior to hide a secret love for Mason. Mason, a pride leader along with his twin, feels the attraction to Lara as well. They must join forces to defeat the evil coming to Deep Creek.

Debbie Swift
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story! I have enjoyed all of the Shifter Wars stories and this was no exception! Mason and Lara were sizzling together! This is an action-packed and drama-filled story, that will be hard to put down once you start! Hope they'll be more, maybe a spin-off?😊
Highly Recommended!
Lori Hammons
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mason and Lara's mission to unite the shifters against a formidable foe and save Deep Creek is an incredible story. As usual the writing is riveting and I was glue to the book through the last page. I thoroughly enjoyed this entire series and strongly recommend it.
Dmcl
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great end to this wonderfully developed series. Claiming His Lioness will keep you on the edge of your seat until the end.
Ronald Andrzejewski
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Helena#bookdreamer
This is a nice novel with strong characters. Both the heroine and the hero had very realistic connections to nature and the human threat of civilization. Very different take on the shifter genre. Enjoyed it and would recommend it.
USA Today bestselling author, repped by Marisa Corvisiero of Corvisiero Literary Agency. Believer in human rights. Love my kids, my cats, and music.

Shifter Wars (4 books)
  • Waking the Bear (Shifter Wars, #1)
  • Pursuing the Bear (Shifter Wars #2)
  • Taming the Lion (Shifter Wars #3)