Start by marking “Solitary Hunter” as Want to Read:
Solitary Hunter

Solitary Hunter

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Alicia: I can't get a handle on the man and I'm not ready to tackle his cat, the lynx has claws. His mother encouraged me to work for him. I figure she had an agenda, if its setting Ken up, she doesn't understand her son. He's a shapeshifter, but the cat is a solitary hunter. How can I get close when he runs the other way?

Ken: She's my employee. Bosses don't get cozy with
Published April 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Solitary Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Solitary Hunter

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Neena
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ahar
Beautiful Alicia has no idea the shape shifters exist in the real world until she starts working for Kenneth Partland, a shape shifter who has a lynx inside a man’s body. Alicia wants him as bad as he wants her. But it’s his trust she wants to win first. MacFarlane skillfully keeps things heated between the lovers in this fast-paced shifter novella.

Carey Fletcher
Apr 23, 2018
Tami Adams
May 07, 2018
Vinita
Apr 12, 2019
Although born in New Orleans, I am proud to call myself an Alaskan. I have lived here for 37 years, I have lived through -40 degrees, hauled water, made bear bacon and live in a cabin. I have used a fish wheel to catch salmon coming up the Copper River. I was my second husband's chief mechanic's helper and only roadie. I have cut firewood on shares, worked as a cocktail waitress, then as a paraleg ...more