Start by marking “The Wild Heir” as Want to Read:
The Wild Heir

The Wild Heir

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  4,137 Ratings  ·  485 Reviews
**A standalone royal romance**

At first glance I probably seem like any good-looking guy in their late twenties. I have an obscene amount of confidence, a tattooed body sculpted by the Nordic gods, and I love the ladies as much as they love me.

Paperback, 1st Edition, 406 pages
Published May 17th 2018 by CreateSpace (first published May 16th 2018)

Christy
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.5 stars!!!

photo IMG_1263_zpsmegpr8nl.png

If you've read The Swedish Prince, then you've met the Crowned Prince of Norway, Magnus. The title of this book fits him perfectly, as he's always been a bit... wild. I was so excited when I heard Magnus was getting his own book. I devoured this one! I read it the same weekend as the royal wedding and let me tell you, it was perfect timing!

Magnus is at a point in his life where he has to start making some big decisions. He can clean up his image and make some changes and carry on
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

OH-EM-GEH! MAGNUS, THE NAUGHTY MANWHORE CROWN PRICE!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
If I’m not BASE jumping or car racing, I’m chasing other devious thrills with the woman of the week. And that’s fine if you’re the average single guy.
But I'm not the
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
OMG we get Prince Magnus’s story 🤗🤗

We met him in the Prince of Sweden and holy shit, and of course I fell in love with another prince. One of these days I will be lucky enough to snag one of them 😝

I should know by now anything Karina Halle creates, I will love. Especially a prince. It’s always quite effortless, it always amazing, and this one quite stunning. Prince of Norway is a bad bad playboy and his parents, the King & Queen of Norway are quite tired of it. They’ve been embarrassed one
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

Another fantastic story from Karina Halle, I just couldn't put it down!I devour it and I fall in love with everything about The Wild Heir, the characters and the story!Karina Halle delivers an intense,sexy,romantic and steamy romance!

description

Magnus and Ella stole my heart from the beginning!Their romance is slow burn,intense and sexy.I loved how these two were whenever they were together!Flirty, with humor and full of sexual tension!Their romance felt realistic, Ella is sweet and cute.Magnus is a
Melanie A.
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!
"So, love fiercely, Magnus. Love bravely. Love her with everything you've got."
Aaaahhhhh! SO. FREAKING. GOOD. Believe it or not, The Wild Heir was a down-to-earth, straight-forward, sexy love story. No gimmicks, no clichés; just pure romantic goodness!

So here's the plot in a nutshell, explained in the hero's own words:
"I fucked up with that sex video. Everyone hated me. Pretty sure that included my own family. I had to get married to someone royal and nice to improve my image."
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I AM SO COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED!!!
I AM SO BREATHLESS!
I AM WRECKED BY THESE TWO!
I don’t even know where to begin! I feel fucked up with feels, giddy, intoxicated. I just can’t... a book hangover is happening right now! My gosh, I dreaded the end of this. I just didn’t want it to end. I was so IN THIS BOOK! I was just so INTO this couple. I was overpowered by them. It’s another level of yumminess. Another friggin level. And man, I ADORE the way Karina Halle writes her heroes. They’re all so differe
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

“When I see you, you’re all I see.”

After meeting Magnus in The Swedish Prince, I just knew that I had to read his book and see what this defiant Prince was up to.

And he's been up to no good as usual! The King and Queen are not too happy when a sex tape gets released and they've decided he needs to settle down and lucky him, they've come up with a list!

Magnus is torn. At first, there was no way he was going to even consider it but his Dad has been sick and things are not looking too good. H
Snow
May 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

I have nothing to say, except that it was just okay, nothing to fan over, or even fuss...

Arranged royal marriage.
Opposite personalities.
And time on their hands.
To either fall in or out of love.

I guess you know what happened...😉

Like, I ve said, it was a okay.
~Merrideth Hawk ~Filthy Fahrenheit Book Blog~
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 4 1/2-Stars!!!

The Wild HeirThe Wild Heir by Karina Halle

"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries." ~Wayne Campbell

Wild Heir Meme Canva 1

^^You're welcome!^^

A completely over-the-top, unrealistic stand-alone HEA that got me givin' it 4.5-Stars?!?!?

Excited Meme 1

Yup, surprise, sur-mother-fucking-prise!!

Ok, so I'm usually not one to get into gushy romantic HEA's (cinderella is totally
not
my cup of tea) as you could probably guess. Needless to say, this gem of a novel sat on my "To-Read" shelf for quite a while
Dina
I almost DNF'ed this book, as I couldn't care for the wild prince and his childish antics and I really disliked Emma's righteousness, but I persevered and managed to get to the end hoping for a turnaround... that didn't come. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

P.S.: I read this book upon the recommendation of Bec McMaster, one of my favorite authors. I love her books and she loved this book, so I thought I couldn't go wrong reading it, but alas, there's no logic to one's taste. I still love Ms
✨Skye✨
I kind of feel the same about this one as I did about The Swedish Prince, the companion novel to this one. Out of the two, I do prefer this one but I just have the same sort of mildly pleased but not massively impressed feelings about it.
The Wild Heir follows Magnus, the prince of Norway and heir to the throne. Magnus is a wild child and after a scandal involving Magnus and the prime minister's daughter hits the press, he has to save his family's image by marrying. This is how he meets Ella, a l
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Isabella is in her third year at University in Scotland. She is very passionate about environmental issues and she plans to pursue a career in this field when she graduates. She lives a pretty quiet life, is a bit socially awkward and doesn’t have many friends. Apart from her lady in waiting, Jane. Yes, she has a lady in waiting because Isabella is a princess. This means her social circle has become very limited as people don’t know how to be around her.

Magnus is next in line to the throne in No
Leonor
May 22, 2018 marked it as wont-read
Sex tape with other woman, other woman drama, fake pregnancy. Huge reformed manwhore that was miraculously reformed when meeting his heroine.
Betul
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"One day he'll rule this country. Right now I want to rule him. See what it's like to bring Magnus the Mad to his knees."

The Wild Heir is now one of my favorites by Karina Halle. I am not that big into romances about Royal figures, however Karina did such an incredible job with this book. Everything just fit together perfectly, from the super interesting characters to the way the main characters Ella and Magnus met and how their relations
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Question tiiiime' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

If you thoght Karina Halle's royals could not get any better, I am very happy to tell you they absolutely do! After finishing The Swedish Prince I had high hopes that Karina would write Magnus story. He sounded like such a wild royal and, as the title of his book says, he surely is a wild heir. And what better way to see all sides of this man than when he meets his match in the woman
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

There is no hiding the fact I’m a Karina Halle fan. She publishes a book, I’m reading it. No matter the genre, no matter the blurb, no matter what.

I love a good marriage of convenience love story and more when royals are involved. And The Wild Heir by Karina Halle did not disappoint. It doesn't matter if it is a love at first sight or a slow burn romance, she's always great at creating blinding chemistry between her characters and she more than nailed it with this new story.

I loved Ella and her
Alaina Meserole
boring, super boring, ohhhh exciting.. then boring.

The Wild Heir was a wild bore. I didn't think that such a hot man cover would have been so boring to my eyes. For more than half of this book, yes you read that right, was so completely boring that I would rather watch paint dry for 3 months than re-read it. Then after getting past all of that nonsense - well, it got a lot better. Just not enough to raise my rating of it.

In it, you will meet Ella and Magnus. They are both royalty and boring. The
NiCoLeTa E.
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
***4 "Princess Planet & Prince Shitbag!!!" stars***

*********************************
“I used to be so fearless.
Then I met Ella.
Then I realized how much I really stand to lose.”
*********************************

Mmm.... A royal marriage of convenience!!! Hell yes!!!
Add to that a wild reckless prince who is also an adrenalide junkie and a manwhore!!! Yummy!!!
And the equation is closing with a lovely princess who never wanted to get involve with this prince!!!
What will happen with those two
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
3 stars. And another one I thought I would love but didn’t. *deep sigh*

I haven’t read a Karina Halle book since I read the first book in her The Artist Trilogy back in 2013. I love her writing style a lot. It’s so addictive and easy to get through.

This one was very slow paced for me and felt a lot longer than it was. Honestly, the first 40 something percent of this was a slug to get through. I wasn’t interested in the least.

I loved Magnus though. Love, love, love him. He was great and funny and
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
May 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
Essa capa chamou atenção mas o conteúdo deixou um pouco a desejar, rs
Eu gosto da Karina Halle, mas acho que ela se perde nas histórias, o que começa com a promessa de ser maravilhoso logo derrapa e vira uma história instalove, onde tudo ocorre com rapidez e os personagens se transformam em questão de dias...
Acho que o problema está em ela lançar tantos ebooks no período de um ano,não ficam impecáveis, sei lá! 😅
Os preferidos até hoje são Love, in English e Before I Ever Met You, mas eles não pass
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
I'm at 50% and I've been at 50% for a good few days now so for the time being, this is going to be a DNF for me. I normally love this authors work but this one just isn't grabbing me (and I have tried). Although I like the main characters as individuals, I just don't feel a spark between them. Maybe I'll revisit at a later date but for now i'm going to shelve it.
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
After having read this from beginning to end, I’m surprised how much I liked it. I love the opposites attract trope so the blurb hooked me right away. I was a bit hesitant about the whole sex tape thing because lets be honest, IRL this would never fly. The idea that something so intimate is out there for anyone to see? Yeah definitely grosses me out and wouldn’t it just be too awkward to have that constantly looming in the background? Forever?

I thought the whole sex tape thing would have ruined
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Another adorable Royal Romance!
We already fell in love with Magnus in the previous book and he's just as adorable in his own book. A bit crazy, a bit wild. A lot of sweet and kind and sexy and not-perfect.
I adored them all. Magnus. Ella. Jane. Ottar. ... all of them!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Mandy
Loved this book! This is the kind of book that once you start you're not going to want to put it down. I read this slowly, over 5 hours, enjoying every single page. Magnus and Ella were everything. Ella is a fantastic heroine and doesn't fall at the feet of the gorgeous and complicated Prince Magnus. This was a bit of a slow burn, some angst, super hot steamy scenes, humor, and one of my favorite books this year!!! Fantastic writing and one of my favorite couples ever!!

And I have to mention how
AJ
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 wild loving stars!

OMG, I love this book! Crown Prince Magnus of Norway absolutely stole my heart, and the slow burn of this chemistry-filled romance is absolute perfection with teasing, bantering, laugh-out-loud moments, flirting, hotness and gorgeous swoon. I devoured every moment of this one and couldn’t put it down.

Magnus was introduced in The Swedish Prince, though these books haven’t been linked as a series and this one is a standalone. He is the wildly irreverent, adrenaline junkie play
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Coming Thursday - Full Review ***

5 Real Love CROWNS

Even in the small moments when Magnus graced the pages of The Swedish Prince, I was thoroughly captivated by this man. His energy and zest for life was enthralling, and when Karina Halle announced that he would be getting his own book, I swear I squealed with excitement. I couldn’t wait to see what shenanigans and hijinks he gets into, and, boy, does he ever get into trouble. The Wild Heir is more than than a good time. It has depth and heart
Alexandra
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 1018
I received an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review and release blitz can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

I had loved Magnus ever since the Swedish Prince! I was very excited to get the chance to read his own story!
At first glance, you see a man who only loves a good time, yet has made royally big mistakes. So when the King and Queen force him to marry a princess, he is in for big trouble.
Now Ella, on the other hand, was an amazing character. Forced to live away from her country and wit
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
I usually don’t read the “bad boy” romances. Sometimes they can be a little too angsty for me. But just coming off the British royal wedding and seeing this one floating around fb, I thought I’d give it a shot. Super glad I did too. And I think it was my first Hale book to read as well. .

I really like this authors writing and flow. And she had me caring about the characters straight from the start. Especially Elle. I hated that she was treated the way she was at college. And even with Magnus be
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
If I were the type to judge a book by its cover, I would've insisted this book was going to be fantastic before I even began reading. The deliciously stunning cover of The Wild Heir is my favorite to date from this author. I want to lick it and touch it and ogle it all day long. The icing on the cake comes in the form of the unputdownable royal romance that evolves between the pages. The Wild Heir is a slow burning story of a marriage of convenience that I absolutely adored. I devoured this book ...more
M/M +women = Trouble 1 4 Sep 23, 2018 05:12AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Wild Heir, by Karina Halle - starting July 23rd, 2018 20 23 Jul 28, 2018 01:46PM
Karina Halle is a former travel writer & music journalist and The New York Times, Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling author of The Swedish Prince, The Pact, Love, in English, The Artists Trilogy, Bad at Love & over 45 other wild and romantic reads. She lives on an island off the coast of British Columbia with her husband and her adopted pup Bruce, where she drinks a lot of win ...more
“I have a Viking heart. And with this heart, I can’t be afraid to love you bravely and boldly, Ella. I have fierce love for you, the kind that eats me up inside, the kind that influences everything I do. This fierce love might scare the both of us from time to time but it’s mine and it’s yours.” 5 likes
“I can only hope she likes what she sees, that I’m enough for her. I’ll do anything to be her King.” 4 likes