Start by marking “The Wild Heir (Royal Romance #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wild Heir (Royal Romance #2)

The Wild Heir

(Royal Romance #2)

**A standalone royal romance**

At first glance I probably seem like any good-looking guy in their late twenties. I have an obscene amount of confidence, a tattooed body sculpted by the Nordic gods, and I love the ladies as much as they love me.

Paperback, 1st Edition, 406 pages
Published May 17th 2018 by CreateSpace (first published May 16th 2018)

Christy
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.5 stars!!!

photo IMG_1263_zpsmegpr8nl.png

If you've read The Swedish Prince, then you've met the Crowned Prince of Norway, Magnus. The title of this book fits him perfectly, as he's always been a bit... wild. I was so excited when I heard Magnus was getting his own book. I devoured this one! I read it the same weekend as the royal wedding and let me tell you, it was perfect timing!

Magnus is at a point in his life where he has to start making some big decisions. He can clean up his image and make some changes and carry on
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

OH-EM-GEH! MAGNUS, THE NAUGHTY MANWHORE CROWN PRICE!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
If I’m not BASE jumping or car racing, I’m chasing other devious thrills with the woman of the week. And that’s fine if you’re the average single guy.
But I'm not the
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
OMG we get Prince Magnus’s story 🤗🤗

We met him in the Prince of Sweden and holy shit, and of course I fell in love with another prince. One of these days I will be lucky enough to snag one of them 😝

I should know by now anything Karina Halle creates, I will love. Especially a prince. It’s always quite effortless, it always amazing, and this one quite stunning. Prince of Norway is a bad bad playboy and his parents, the King & Queen of Norway are quite tired of it. They’ve been embarrassed one
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

Another fantastic story from Karina Halle, I just couldn't put it down!I devour it and I fall in love with everything about The Wild Heir, the characters and the story!Karina Halle delivers an intense,sexy,romantic and steamy romance!

description

Magnus and Ella stole my heart from the beginning!Their romance is slow burn,intense and sexy.I loved how these two were whenever they were together!Flirty, with humor and full of sexual tension!Their romance felt realistic, Ella is sweet and cute.Magnus is a
Riley
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
what can i say? i'm a hoe for royal romances
Melanie A.
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!
"So, love fiercely, Magnus. Love bravely. Love her with everything you've got."
Aaaahhhhh! SO. FREAKING. GOOD. Believe it or not, The Wild Heir was a down-to-earth, straight-forward, sexy love story. No gimmicks, no clichés; just pure romantic goodness!

So here's the plot in a nutshell, explained in the hero's own words:
"I fucked up with that sex video. Everyone hated me. Pretty sure that included my own family. I had to get married to someone royal and nice to improve my image."
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I AM SO COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED!!!
I AM SO BREATHLESS!
I AM WRECKED BY THESE TWO!
I don’t even know where to begin! I feel fucked up with feels, giddy, intoxicated. I just can’t... a book hangover is happening right now! My gosh, I dreaded the end of this. I just didn’t want it to end. I was so IN THIS BOOK! I was just so INTO this couple. I was overpowered by them. It’s another level of yumminess. Another friggin level. And man, I ADORE the way Karina Halle writes her heroes. They’re all so differe
Syndi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I read so many good review for this book. So i dive right into it. It is as expected. It was a very good story. Actually the story is plain. A prince must marry in order to save his image after scandal. Enter a naive, headstrong, loner princess and their world exploded. The side characters also give a kick into the story. Miss Halle done it again. She transform us into Norway. With fictional story of course.

I can relate to Ella character. How she feels alone but yet she is still a fighter. She
Snow
May 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

I have nothing to say, except that it was just okay, nothing to fan over, or even fuss...

Arranged royal marriage.
Opposite personalities.
And time on their hands.
To either fall in or out of love.

I guess you know what happened...😉

Like, I ve said, it was a okay.
~Merrideth Hawk ~Filthy Fahrenheit Book Blog~
⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 4 1/2-Stars!!!

The Wild HeirThe Wild Heir by Karina Halle

"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries." ~Wayne Campbell

Wild Heir Meme Canva 1

^^You're welcome!^^

A completely over-the-top, unrealistic stand-alone HEA that got me givin' it 4.5-Stars?!?!?

Excited Meme 1

Yup, surprise, sur-mother-fucking-prise!!

Ok, so I'm usually not one to get into gushy romantic HEA's (cinderella is totally
not
my cup of tea) as you could probably guess. Needless to say, this gem of a novel sat on my "To-Read" shelf for quite a while
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

“When I see you, you’re all I see.”

After meeting Magnus in The Swedish Prince, I just knew that I had to read his book and see what this defiant Prince was up to.

And he's been up to no good as usual! The King and Queen are not too happy when a sex tape gets released and they've decided he needs to settle down and lucky him, they've come up with a list!

Magnus is torn. At first, there was no way he was going to even consider it but his Dad has been sick and things are not looking too good. H
Dina
I almost DNF'ed this book, as I couldn't care for the wild prince and his childish antics and I really disliked Emma's righteousness, but I persevered and managed to get to the end hoping for a turnaround... that didn't come. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

P.S.: I read this book upon the recommendation of Bec McMaster, one of my favorite authors. I love her books and she loved this book, so I thought I couldn't go wrong reading it, but alas, there's no logic to one's taste. I still love Ms
✨Skye✨
I kind of feel the same about this one as I did about The Swedish Prince, the companion novel to this one. Out of the two, I do prefer this one but I just have the same sort of mildly pleased but not massively impressed feelings about it.
The Wild Heir follows Magnus, the prince of Norway and heir to the throne. Magnus is a wild child and after a scandal involving Magnus and the prime minister's daughter hits the press, he has to save his family's image by marrying. This is how he meets Ella, a l
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Isabella is in her third year at University in Scotland. She is very passionate about environmental issues and she plans to pursue a career in this field when she graduates. She lives a pretty quiet life, is a bit socially awkward and doesn’t have many friends. Apart from her lady in waiting, Jane. Yes, she has a lady in waiting because Isabella is a princess. This means her social circle has become very limited as people don’t know how to be around her.

Magnus is next in line to the throne in No
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Question tiiiime' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

If you thoght Karina Halle's royals could not get any better, I am very happy to tell you they absolutely do! After finishing The Swedish Prince I had high hopes that Karina would write Magnus story. He sounded like such a wild royal and, as the title of his book says, he surely is a wild heir. And what better way to see all sides of this man than when he meets his match in the woman
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
I'm at 50% and I've been at 50% for a good few days now so for the time being, this is going to be a DNF for me. I normally love this authors work but this one just isn't grabbing me (and I have tried). Although I like the main characters as individuals, I just don't feel a spark between them. Maybe I'll revisit at a later date but for now i'm going to shelve it.
Stacey is Sassy
I guess I wanted to be proven wrong...

I started The Wild Heir with very low expectations. See, I wasn't very impressed by my first meeting...or second with Prince Magnus. Such a self-absorbed, egotistical, risk taker who had no respect for his title or position. To be honest, I spent most of this story wishing for him to step up to the plate and be a better man. I couldn't give up though as there was this little spark of hope that kept me going on. The more I got to know Magnus, the more I saw h
Betül
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"One day he'll rule this country. Right now I want to rule him. See what it's like to bring Magnus the Mad to his knees."

The Wild Heir is now one of my favorites by Karina Halle. I am not that big into romances about Royal figures, however Karina did such an incredible job with this book. Everything just fit together perfectly, from the super interesting characters to the way the main characters Ella and Magnus met and how their relations
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

There is no hiding the fact I’m a Karina Halle fan. She publishes a book, I’m reading it. No matter the genre, no matter the blurb, no matter what.

I love a good marriage of convenience love story and more when royals are involved. And The Wild Heir by Karina Halle did not disappoint. It doesn't matter if it is a love at first sight or a slow burn romance, she's always great at creating blinding chemistry between her characters and she more than nailed it with this new story.

I loved Ella and her
Alaina
boring, super boring, ohhhh exciting.. then boring.

The Wild Heir was a wild bore. I didn't think that such a hot man cover would have been so boring to my eyes. For more than half of this book, yes you read that right, was so completely boring that I would rather watch paint dry for 3 months than re-read it. Then after getting past all of that nonsense - well, it got a lot better. Just not enough to raise my rating of it.

In it, you will meet Ella and Magnus. They are both royalty and boring. The
-S♡
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
★4 Stars! The Wild Heir... A magnetic, sizzling, page turning royal romance!
“This woman is my fucking queen and I will never ever lose sight of that.”

description

Here my top favorite quotes:

1.“I want to ruin him and I want him to ruin me. The need, the power, is intoxicating.
One day he’ll rule this country.
Right now I want to rule him.”

2.“Does till death do us part mean anything if it started under a lie?”

3.“He’s like the bloody sun, and while only quick glances are allowed, you wish you could just stare u
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
After having read this from beginning to end, I’m surprised how much I liked it. I love the opposites attract trope so the blurb hooked me right away. I was a bit hesitant about the whole sex tape thing because lets be honest, IRL this would never fly. The idea that something so intimate is out there for anyone to see? Yeah definitely grosses me out and wouldn’t it just be too awkward to have that constantly looming in the background? Forever?

I thought the whole sex tape thing would have ruined
NiCoLeTa E.
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
***4 "Princess Planet & Prince Shitbag!!!" stars***

*********************************
“I used to be so fearless.
Then I met Ella.
Then I realized how much I really stand to lose.”
*********************************

Mmm.... A royal marriage of convenience!!! Hell yes!!!
Add to that a wild reckless prince who is also an adrenalide junkie and a manwhore!!! Yummy!!!
And the equation is closing with a lovely princess who never wanted to get involve with this prince!!!
What will happen with those two
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
3 stars. And another one I thought I would love but didn’t. *deep sigh*

I haven’t read a Karina Halle book since I read the first book in her The Artist Trilogy back in 2013. I love her writing style a lot. It’s so addictive and easy to get through.

This one was very slow paced for me and felt a lot longer than it was. Honestly, the first 40 something percent of this was a slug to get through. I wasn’t interested in the least.

I loved Magnus though. Love, love, love him. He was great and funny and
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
DNF at 25%. I'm done with this author. One out of 3 is her record with me, and even that one had a major flaw as far as I'm concerned. Why do I never learn about HOT COVERS???

This is what I said shortly before I decided to get this book (in italics below), and now I know why I said it. But really, it's not about my abhorrence to manwhores so much as it's just not keeping my interest.

Ugh!

Am sooooo DONE with any book about man whores! NO WAY JOSE!
jenny
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
”When I see you, you’re all I see.”
One word: Beautiful. This was a beautiful, heart-warming romance. I loved it!

The story in a nutshell: Magnus, the crown prince of Norway, messed up royally and has to save his and the royal family’s image. Therefore, his mother wants to arrange a marriage. This is where Ella, our heroine, princess of Liechtenstein, comes into the picture. What follows is the story of Magnus and Ella getting to know each other and falling in love.

It had everything I needed
Mandy
Loved this book! This is the kind of book that once you start you're not going to want to put it down. I read this slowly, over 5 hours, enjoying every single page. Magnus and Ella were everything. Ella is a fantastic heroine and doesn't fall at the feet of the gorgeous and complicated Prince Magnus. This was a bit of a slow burn, some angst, super hot steamy scenes, humor, and one of my favorite books this year!!! Fantastic writing and one of my favorite couples ever!!

And I have to mention how
Lainey
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sixth Book for #Smutathon
Trope Challenge: Fake Relationship

Dis was everything I wanted in a royal romance.
AJ
5 wild loving stars!

OMG, I love this book! Crown Prince Magnus of Norway absolutely stole my heart, and the slow burn of this chemistry-filled romance is absolute perfection with teasing, bantering, laugh-out-loud moments, flirting, hotness and gorgeous swoon. I devoured every moment of this one and couldn’t put it down.

Magnus was introduced in The Swedish Prince, though these books haven’t been linked as a series and this one is a standalone. He is the wildly irreverent, adrenaline junkie play
M/M +women = Trouble 1 11 Sep 23, 2018 05:12AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Wild Heir, by Karina Halle - starting July 23rd, 2018 20 24 Jul 28, 2018 01:46PM

• Icing on the Cake (Close to Home, #2)
  • Breaking the Seventh
  • Royal Affair (Royal Scandal, #1)
  • Now or Never (San Francisco Thunder #4)
  • The Other P-Word (In Other Words, #3)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Blindsided (Roman Holiday #3)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Protecting Piper (Wilde Ways #1)
  • Kissed
  • A Woman of Virtue (Lorimer Family & Clan Cameron #3)
  • Outlaw (Carre, #1)
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • Hitman Wedding (Bad Boy Inc., #4)
  • Between a Highlander and a Hard Place (Highland Weddings, #5)
  • Ahead of the Darkness (The Darkness, #1)
  • My Wicked Pirate
  • Over the Edge
Karina Halle is a former travel writer & music journalist and The New York Times, Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling author of The Swedish Prince, The Pact, Love, in English, The Artists Trilogy, Bad at Love & over 45 other wild and romantic reads. She lives on an island off the coast of British Columbia with her husband and her adopted pup Bruce, where she drinks a lot of win ...more

Royal Romance (3 books)
  • The Swedish Prince (Royal Romance #1)
  • A Nordic King (Royal Romance #3)
“I can only hope she likes what she sees, that I’m enough for her. I’ll do anything to be her King.” 7 likes
“I used to be so fearless. Then I met Ella. Then I realized how much I really stand to lose.” 7 likes